Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,706 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et (49675 Views)

Burkina Faso's 34-Year-Old Leader Traore Is Most Handsome President In The World / Russia President Putin Meets Burkina Faso Leader, Traore / Guinea: Conde Detained As Government Is Dissolved In Coup (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Ransomtheking(m): 11:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
iconicceo:

You are very stupid for this comment, which nonsense north are you talking about? The same north (Buhari) that drove us backward and nothing is working in the country.

Talking about one tribe being hated is the most senseless thing I’ve heard all my life, so because some nonentity hate the IGBO, then they can’t rule a country they are part.

If you can’t let them rule, then let them go.

Note: I’m a Yoruba but this injustice, unfairness is the reason why we are here.
I was just looking for a person with brain to quote the fool
Thank goodness uu came
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Coolgent(m): 11:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Coup everywhere in Africa...

And little time now we will see the head of states converging and convening together for one useless Africa Union (AU) meeting. What is the use of such Union, when things are falling apart everyday. The whole of Africa countries are almost engulfed in coup.

This will surely set doom for democracy in Africa. Other country military will feel motivated by the successes recorded in those coup.

Reason why we need to have a very strong leader, that appeal to everyone, be it muslim or christians. Generally accepted in all corners and regions of Nigeria, north especially because they are the ones that controls the military.

Imagine someone like Obi as Nigeria president, a man whose people are hated by virtually almost all other regions in Nigeria due to their envy and hatred for others. Especially the Northern part.
A man who started off by going from churches to churches instigating christians against the muslims. That a religious body like CAN have turned a political group, leaving the gospel preaching to antagonising other political parties at every little chances they have because they field a muslim vice candidate. Isnt that an invitation to religious war been instigated?

God abeg oo... It will be recipe for disaster.

Nice one.
But never ever imagine Obi as President!
He will never rule 9ja/Zoo.

Who elese notice Biafrans are no longer calling 9ja as Zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by JAMO84: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Massiveglory:
Nigeria soldiers pls remain in the barracks.
Peter obi -Datti ahmed are coming.
A new Nigeria that will bring us back to the path of the founding fathers is Coming.
Ipob Terrorist cannot be our President

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by tafat: 11:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
No be lie, Africa my continent. grin
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by iconicceo: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ransomtheking:
I was just looking for a person with brain to quote the fool
Thank goodness uu came

God bless you my brother, these abokis are dragging us backward with their backdated mentality.

Imagine after Buhari’s 8 years of misrule, another Fulani is warming up to continue where he stops.

Very greedy set of people, to top it, they have nothing good to offer. Just wanting power without knowing what to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by iconicceo: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

You are never a yoruba, stop disguising emeka.
It is a known fact the envy, the hatred the east abhours against Nigeria as a country and other regions as Nigerians.

The same people that called our country a zoo.
The same people that celebrated and clamour for their ipig terrorist to continue killing our military helping to safeguard their community?

Oga, you are delusional.

Ori e loburu, olofo omo idamu❌

I’m not a bastard or a coward like you to deny my tribe

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Temptee101(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2022
ObiDatti presidency is coming to change the narrative in Nigeria and indeed the whole Africa.

Nigeria shall be great again
Africa shall be great again
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by ogbonti: 12:06am On Oct 01, 2022
Creamypie:
So coup still dey in vogue for Africa?

if not the grace of God and the discipline of the modern day senior officers of the Nigerian Army - has Buhari not done enough damage to warrant a military coup that even Nigerians will welcome with open arms ?

what Buhari has done between 2015 and 2022 - a young Mohammad Buhari of 1983 could not take one/100th of it from President Shagari’s government and he led his boys to remove Shagari from office on Dec 31, 1983 as we were preparing for New Year night vigil - Brigadier Sanni Abacha was on air announcing Shagari has been overthrown followed by martial music

i remember it so well

3 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Uwamgbede26: 12:07am On Oct 01, 2022
If next year's presidential election experiences any atom of unrest, the Armed would definitely take over. Mark my words
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Temptee101(m): 12:07am On Oct 01, 2022
iconicceo:

You are very stupid for this comment, which nonsense north are you talking about? The same north (Buhari) that drove us backward and nothing is working in the country.

Talking about one tribe being hated is the most senseless thing I’ve heard all my life, so because some nonentity hate the IGBO, then they can’t rule a country they are part.

If you can’t let them rule, then let them go.

Note: I’m a Yoruba but this injustice, unfairness is the reason why we are here.

You spoke well my friend

Many yorubas have the same line of thought with you
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Uwamgbede26: 12:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Armed forces.
Mark my words
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by ogbonti: 12:14am On Oct 01, 2022
if Obi wins - there will be a minitry ku grin
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Ifogift007: 12:16am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

And little time now we will see the head of states converging and convening together for one useless Africa Union (AU) meeting. What is the use of such Union, when things are falling apart everyday. The whole of Africa countries are almost engulfed in coup.

This will surely set doom for democracy in Africa. Other country military will feel motivated by the successes recorded in those coup.

Reason why we need to have a very strong leader, that appeal to everyone, be it muslim or christians. Generally accepted in all corners and regions of Nigeria, north especially because they are the ones that controls the military.

Imagine someone like Obi as Nigeria president, a man whose people are hated by virtually almost all other regions in Nigeria due to their envy and hatred for others. Especially the Northern part.
A man who started off by going from churches to churches instigating christians against the muslims. That a religious body like CAN have turned a political group, leaving the gospel preaching to antagonising other political parties at every little chances they have because they field a muslim vice candidate. Isnt that an invitation to religious war been instigated?

Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Scamburster(m): 12:17am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Honestly you lack God's wisdom and you have no one to disclose it to you.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Evergreen12345(f): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Spaxon:
Every Country's got their problems..

But I doubt if the Nigeria Army Generals could have the balls to dethrone a corrupt government.

Our military is corrupt!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Deblow: 12:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Creamypie:
So coup still dey in vogue for Africa?
When the civilian leaders have refused to grow up in leadership nko? The ship of governance keeps sinking every hour, giving the military usurpers the veritable grounds of excuses for putsches that have become obsolete and unfashionable in developed democracies

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by grandstar(m): 12:27am On Oct 01, 2022
War is very costly and Burkina Faso just does not have that kind of cash to wage war against diehard terrorists. Nigeria's fortune is that's its oil wealth gives it the much needed cash to contain BOKO HARAM.

It's either France puts soldiers on ground as it did with Mali or the country enters a deal with military contractors in exchange for minerals.

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Sheriman(m): 12:41am On Oct 01, 2022
flexyrule:
Wow
One soldier among those who stood behind him will soon organized a bloody coup and remove him out of power. African people love power.
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by VEHINTOLAR: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Fine boy Traore,the guy looks very cute !
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Horus(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__NsWB3hHHI

Burkina Faso soldiers announce overthrow of military government
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by meobizy(f): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Which developed nation financed them? These foolish Africans aren’t bold on a regular day.
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Dear Seun,

Cc: Lalasticlala, nlfmod, Mynd44, Dominique, et al.

It's been said that your forum is now a dumpsite for tribal jingoists to showcase their madness. It's also been said that your mods have been comprised and aren't doing the job of an unbiased umpire well. Well this is the proof and many of us are disappointed to say the least.

While I have no issues with the rantings of the mad man I quoted, I want to inquire why no mod has deleted this post or even serve this lunatic a ban so he can go cure his idiocy in a mental home. You can see the amount of bile someone harbours in his heart.

If you wanna go further, you can stand in for his good-for-nothing parents since they failed their basic job of bringing up a child fit for the society. You can enroll him in a mental facility and send the bill here. We would gladly contribute to save the life of this one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by SlyFoxx4Life: 1:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Oh great. We’re back to the 1990’s
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by nighthawk1: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2022
HOW I WISH IT WERE....
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Gubioma: 1:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Nazgul:
Africa and power. The worse part is that this coupist would do absolutely nothing for the economy. They'll just continue looting from where the past president stopped.
Dan Borno...(kanuri Boy)
This is exactly what ur petor Pandora ojukwu Obi want to do in Nigeria.
Vote#City boy jagaban & My fellow kanuri Man #Kashim shettima

Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Gubioma: 1:31am On Oct 01, 2022
brosom:
Traore be forming "Putin of burkina-faso grin

E go soon clear for him eye's
Dan Borno...(Kanuri Boy)
The toughest surgery in the world is to remove African politician from his seat

Vote #City boy jagaban &my fellow kanuri man Golden boy of Zenith bank Kashim

Shikenan nagode
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Gubioma: 1:34am On Oct 01, 2022
FuckDModz:
grin

Zombies have taken over the country.

The people will definitely suffer.

But no one really cares, because poor people don't count.

I just hope the zombie controllers (the west) will be a bit more lenient with their economy.
Dan Borno ....(Kanuri Boy)
U ar typically definition of IPOB,& ur Pandora Ojukwu obinna can never be President of this bless country Nigeria.
For ur own safety
Vote #City boy of Lagos jagaban & my fellow kanuri man Golden boy of zenith bank Kashim shetta

Shikenan nagode
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Gubioma: 1:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Spaxon:
Every Country's got their problems..

But I doubt if the Nigeria Army Generals could have the balls to dethrone a corrupt government.

Dan Borno...( Kanuri Boy)
Madam close ur gutter mouth pls.ur Pandora criminal Ojukwu nna Obi kuturu can never be president of this bless country Nigeria.

Vote#City boy of Lagos Jagaban
Vote#Golden boy of zenith Bank Kashim shettima

Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Gubioma: 1:44am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Thank God Nigerians are doing their own through the ballot box in the name of Peter Obi.
Dan Borno....(Kanuri boy)
Remain u madam ur Pandora criminal nna Ojukwu katuru Obinna can never be president of this beautiful bless country Nigeria.
Vote#City Boy jagabn
Vote #golden boy of zenith bank kashim shettima

Shikenan nagode

1 Like

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Emmaculate77(m): 1:45am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

And you ended up not having the balls to mention your pathetic candidate. Go ahead, tell Nigerians about the most loved candidate you are supporting

2 Likes

Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by Gubioma: 1:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Go and clear it.
Food u never chop
Data wey u dey use,na borrow u borrow am
Nigerian army,u never confront
U dey shout it go soon clear for your eye.

Hunger is so bad
Dan Borno...(Kanuri boy)
Madam u better close ur mouth go and sleep
Shine ur eyes in the coming election
Ur Obinna can never be president
U better vote#City boy of Lagos Jagaban
Vote#Golden boy of zenith bank Kashim shettima

Shikenan nagode
Re: Burkina Faso: Constitution Suspended, Govt Dissolved. Traore Announces Coup D'et by GeneralPula: 1:56am On Oct 01, 2022
Racoon:
No brave men in the Nigerian military any more.
And you can’t enroll to become 1?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghana Economy Is A Mess!!!! / Eighteen Convicted Al-shabab Militants Executed In Northeast Somalia(pics,Video) / India Changes Name To Bharat? G20 invitation Fuels Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.