Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate (29970 Views)

Lagos Election Violence: "Was MC Oluomo Really Joking?" - Rudeboy Slams Police / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Aisha Yusuf if dem born you go that Lekki and mess up I swear a minute silent will end your case.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Johel(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by leisuretym: 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
People who aren’t in Lagos just comment anyhow without thinking , does she think people can rally freely without the support of the police who ensures adequate security for of the people, you think indigenous people will allow you to cause another endsars at the tollgate, they will attack you if the police are not on ground , instead of you to be happy with the police , you are saying nonsense , I guess you want agbero to show them sege!
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Shikena(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
nighthawk1:

...... AND 99.9% OF INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE BEFORE YOUR BAT BECAME GOVERNOR IN 1999.
≈===========
I was born at Lafiaji in Lagos, attended Holy Cross Primary School, Igbobi College

grin
Your first paragraph clearly showed that you are Chukwudi born in a village near Awada, Onitsha and a product of your village community high school who, to the great joy of his entire village. finally made it to the city of Lagos a few years ago.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by baretalk: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Mad woman, anarchist. It's because Lagos state government did not sue her, falz and that stupid DJ girl for incitement, that destroyed thousands of properties worth over a trillion naira. That stupid biitch forgets she is just one human being and Lagos is a government..mad hypocrite woman.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Corridon: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
grin grin grin I didn't want to go the tribal part, but since you have done it, what can i say? You are right. I consider him a nigerian citizen not an Agbadorian grin. But seriously! It doesn't matter which tribe people come from as long as they all want the best for their country and when i say the best i mean, the best candidate, not the same old bald headed thieves.
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
This bittered and sadistic woman talks too much. If she wants to know how pathetic the police are, she should damn all consequences and come to Lagos to stage her rally or whatever at Lekki toll gate.
No sane human allows the destruction of his/her home a second time, including her.
She should follow them to Anambra or rather invite them to her state and let them stage the protest together.
I call on the Nigeria Police, Lagos division to as a matter of fact shot to kill on sight anyone that tries to destroy either private or government properties like they did the first time.
Anambra state is boiling with daily killings by unknown gunmen whom are known iPod members and whom Obi has soft spots for, none of that concerns them, it’s destroying Lagos a second time built by Tinubu that matters to them

You don't have sense.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Don’t worry, igbos won’t even take back their south east not to talk of the whole country.
Don’t forget to fall back to Biafra or nothing after the election

You don't have sense finally.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2022
plaindealer:

What's the difference between obiDense and endsars?

Most obidense are endsars and ipob terrorists

Most of you will go band remove your hidden ipob flag after obi's loss next year and go back to your agitation and terrorist activities.

more evidence to get you arrested by DSS
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Juanmike(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos should keep deceiving yourself

Go n prepare for Biafra or death
A senile old man can never be our President, not again.
Campaign never start him don gas, still, time for you to join the winning team, or power remain north, choose wisely.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 01, 2022
SmartyPants:

Don't pretend not to know the special circumstances Lagos has seen in terms of protest in recent history. Now, more than at any other time, you are bringing your Obidient rally to the home of Tinubu and you don't think there is potential for things to go wrong?

The police are there to foresee potential flashpoints and ensure the safety of all. Go about your business and stop antagonizing police who are keeping you safe!

Indeed. Those who are intelligent and exposed know that Nigeria's problem is not entirely about poor leadership.

It is also largely about a populace that cannot think critically or in a pragmatically intelligent way that will always usher in solutions when needed.

In Nigeria, the average citizen is likely to constitute himself into part of the problem than be about the search for solution.

I would have thought the most obvious conclusion a sensible Nigerian can make is that Lekki tollgate is the worst location for a political rally for Obi because such is incendiary, needlessly confrontational and capable of provoking chaos that would then be difficult to avoid.

All that in a state full of venues Obi supporters can utilise for their rallies?
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Komu1048(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Insecurity:

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1575890013434150917?t=E7LA1rXcyjlZj_fmX1xVOg&s=19

The Mod pussy every Tom n Jerry post to the front page sef.

What r we suppose to achieve with that nonsense that ought to be in prison saying
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by PointZerom: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who have been forcefully sitting at home by the command of a man in far away Finland are the ones telling us they want to take Nigeria back

They say charity begins at home,y not take back your region first before thinking of taking back Nigeria

See the likes of Gidgiddy,corridon aka fahdiga,Scamhunter n co many of them aren’t in their region n they dare not go there anyhow let alone going on Monday but they believe they can save us

Y not save your region first

More funny that the same people that critisized Buhari for abandoning governance due to ill health are now telling us to vote for a dying drug lord with Catheter Bag of urine.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by PointZerom: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
This bittered and sadistic woman talks too much. If she wants to know how pathetic the police are, she should damn all consequences and come to Lagos to stage her rally or whatever at Lekki toll gate.
No sane human allows the destruction of his/her home a second time, including her.
She should follow them to Anambra or rather invite them to her state and let them stage the protest together.
I call on the Nigeria Police, Lagos division to as a matter of fact shot to kill on sight anyone that tries to destroy either private or government properties like they did the first time.
Anambra state is boiling with daily killings by unknown gunmen whom are known iPod members and whom Obi has soft spots for, none of that concerns them, it’s destroying Lagos a second time built by Tinubu that matters to them

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Ezmans: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
it shall never be well with you and your brothers that looted Lagos state property & igbos
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by DeOTR: 11:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
We are fighting for your wellbeing too. Do the right thing and join us.
I do not hold governments responsible for my well-being or otherwise anyway.
However, large crowd would be the last thing I'd like to see at that toll gate if I were in Lagos. That'll cause untold hardship for other road users if allowed.
Maybe I'll join you when I'm convinced Obi can do the job, and Obidients stop unnecessary assaults on Tinubu. He's someone I respect so much. I can't be seen in the midst of those that take joy in deriding his name for whatever reason.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by marlow1962(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:

Stop threatening my life over political rally, you cannot be spreading hate, killings and destruction just because you're in APC.

Peter Obi will win, no matter how you people try to stop us, we cannot continue to suffer in this country.

Why u dy even reply dat lunatic?
E sure me die say dat baboon go still vote for obi (e sure me die), except say em and em generation don dy cursed for life never to witness good.
So relax, lev dat slowpoke make em dy disgrace em papa name, i knw say em pman go even dy disappointed anywhere wer em dy. Na these kind fools dy go die because of 10k wer dem gv am as political lunatics wer dem b. Na these kind ppl fit no dy fit chop pass 2square meal a day.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:36am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
You are right.
The reason nigerians get it wrong always is they vote acording to the tribe and religion or the candidates, they don't care about good governance, they don't even want to know about the candidates manifestos or policies. In the case of Obi, Obi is more about policies and manifestos, Obi is making alot of sense. But for some reason some naigerian just sees his tribe rather than his policies and manifestos. Nigerians has one chance, now and the only chance to save their country. And that is Labour Peter Obi. Some people may not like this truth but it is the only truth.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by banggy: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Are you a certified graduate and can take the following subjects proficiently..
Mathematics
English
Chemistry
Physics
Biology
Commerce
Account
Language
Literature
Business studies

Kindly contact me 07034579079 or send your CV to jerkinsono@gmail.com

Lagos preferably
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by davidl7: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2022
They are only doing what Buhari , Tinubu, Sanwolu, APC ask them to do.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 11:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
The police should know that OBIdients are fighting for their wellbeing too. This rally is all about taking back our country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders. Everyone including the police has a duty to make it come to reality. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for progress.
You are correct! But Nigerians police will not see it that way, they are too ignorant, illiterate to see it, they only live for today, they don't care or think about their future and the future of their children. I see nigerian police wearing worn out shoes and torn uniforms, they are not paid adequately but yet they support the same system that is impoverishing them.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by MedicH: 11:43am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Say you and not Nigerians, I’m a Nigerian and I’m not part of this madness.
Whoever wants to be mad should go to their respective homes and states and run mad there and not turning other peoples states to psychiatric homes

Lagos is a no man's land.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Shikini: 11:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Very sad ma
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by KINGinVAHALA: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

Lagos is a no man's land.
Just like your father’s house, right?
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by MedicH: 11:54am On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Just like your father’s house, right?

hehehe pains everywhere. urchins are not having it easy.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by KINGinVAHALA: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
You are correct! But Nigerians police will not see it that way, they are too ignorant, illiterate to see it, they only live for today, they don't care or think about their future and the future of their children. I see nigerian police wearing worn out shoes and torn uniforms, they are not paid adequately but yet they support the same system that is impoverishing them.
So Obi will pay them adequately and increases their salaries?
If yes please tell me if Obi increased Civil Servants salaries even once for the 8 years he governed Anambra
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by KINGinVAHALA: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2022
MedicH:

hehehe pains everywhere. urchins are not having it easy.
See this ant
Na people like una we they pity because we know how it always ends politically. That’s why we don’t speak much but rather sit, our arms and legs crossed and laugh at you guys to seems to be new to politics and elections
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by MoneyMustBMade(m): 11:59am On Oct 01, 2022
Nigerian government are the most corrupt government ever
So the people should not have thier freedom again just for walk o, you set in police to stop them. Chai
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by vugaman(m): 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
The police should know that OBIdients are fighting for their wellbeing too. This rally is all about taking back our country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders. Everyone including the police has a duty to make it come to reality. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for progress.
guy what you are saying the truth but the fact remains that there is nothing the police can do about it based on the following facts,they must obey orders, believe me most of them are sympathetic to this movement but they dare not show it.i believe we should know all these things based on our experience with the youth service some of us attended, believe me they suffer more than you which we all know ie okon,move your men to lekki tollgate and make sure the rally does not hold there,if you are okon, will you say no sir, the people are peaceful, your detention go nearly reach one year

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

So Obi will pay them adequately and increases their salaries?
If yes please tell me if Obi increased Civil Servants salaries even once for the 8 years he governed Anambra
Maybe Obi will, maybe not, but how do we find out?

And if you think Obi will not pay them adequately, tell me who you think will? when?, who? and how will they ever get paid adequately? Please tell me!
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Alabaintprice(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Lagos built by Tinubu.....

It's obvious you were born in 2007......

Children coming out to speak about politics like they ever existed when politics was played

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi, Saraki At The Presentation Of The 2017 Budget / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) / Kelechi Nwakali Visits Emeka Ihedioha, Imo State Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.