Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate (29964 Views)

Lagos Election Violence: "Was MC Oluomo Really Joking?" - Rudeboy Slams Police / Ex-COAS, Tukur Yusufu Buratai Presents Letter Of Credence To Benin President / Aisha Yusufu: Nobody Has The Right To Call Nigerians Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Alabaintprice(m): 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Ma, South Westerners are only trying to avoid
These dangerous elements.... grin grin

Ipob terrorists and Boko Haram fanatics

There is nothing wrong for any governor to safe guard his own citizens... grin cheesy
Let me ask you a funny question that is if your dumb brain can tell you the truth.

The nonsense that happened at Iyana oba bridge 2 days ago. Was it ipob or Boko Baram? This is the one you know so I'm asking you.

The one that happened at Tradefair u see bridge 1st week of September. Was it ipob or bokoharam?

I want you to answer this questions before I start pouring insults at your miserable life
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Alabaintprice(m): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who have been forcefully sitting at home by the command of a man in far away Finland are the ones telling us they want to take Nigeria back

They say charity begins at home,y not take back your region first before thinking of taking back Nigeria

See the likes of Gidgiddy,corridon aka fahdiga,Scamhunter n co many of them aren’t in their region n they dare not go there anyhow let alone going on Monday but they believe they can save us

Y not save your region first

You'll only wail and that's it....
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Alabaintprice(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

So many delusional people in this country I swear.
I wish una well sha, in 4 months time we will know

I have always kept screenshots of your comments here and how you threaten people with death. The only thing left is to crush you out and submit you to the right authorities.

You'll understand that threaten one's life is a criminal offences in Nigeria and been a Yoruba won't help you.

You're not the first I will do that do neither will you be the last
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by MedicH: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

See this ant
Na people like una we they pity because we know how it always ends politically. That’s why we don’t speak much but rather sit, our arms and legs crossed and laugh at you guys to seems to be new to politics and elections

it ends badly politically for us but we are buying up the whole of lagos.

more tears pls. i feel your pain
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by KINGinVAHALA: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alabaintprice:

I have always kept screenshots of your comments here and how you threaten people with death. The only thing left is to crush you out and submit you to the right authorities.

You'll understand that threaten one's life is a criminal offences in Nigeria and been a Yoruba won't help you.

You're not the first I will do that do neither will you be the last
Lol, small pikin
Let’s exchange WhatsApp contacts so that we can submit our both info and pictures to the authorities.
Farmer wan arrest federal pikin
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by KINGinVAHALA: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
Maybe Obi will, maybe not, but how do we find out?

And if you think Obi will not pay them adequately, tell me who you think will? when?, who? and how will they ever get paid adequately? Please tell me!
The man who is good and known for multiplying wealth, including his state IGR and GDP and through mentoring and helping fellow humans gets to the zenith of their dreams, simply saying a man that made men
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

The man who is good and known for multiplying wealth, including his state IGR and GDP and through mentoring and helping fellow humans gets to the zenith of their dreams, simply saying a man that made men
And you are sure if this man? You see? This is the problem, every voter believes their preffered candidate is the man grin.

Politicians are very good in dividing the masses. That is the only power they poccess.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Billygee2u: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
The police should know that OBIdients are fighting for their wellbeing too. This rally is all about taking back our country from the claws of vultures parading as leaders. Everyone including the police has a duty to make it come to reality. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for progress.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Billygee2u: 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2022
successmatters:
How many police them dey?

They cannot stop us.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by irumanle(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
This bittered and sadistic woman talks too much. If she wants to know how pathetic the police are, she should damn all consequences and come to Lagos to stage her rally or whatever at Lekki toll gate.
No sane human allows the destruction of his/her home a second time, including her.
She should follow them to Anambra or rather invite them to her state and let them stage the protest together.
I call on the Nigeria Police, Lagos division to as a matter of fact shot to kill on sight anyone that tries to destroy either private or government properties like they did the first time.
Anambra state is boiling with daily killings by unknown gunmen whom are known iPod members and whom Obi has soft spots for, none of that concerns them, it’s destroying Lagos a second time built by Tinubu that matters to them
You be mumu for calling the police to shoot unarmed civilians at sight. Tinubu, Obi, Atiku, Kwankwaso etc are all politicians; they wine and dine together. If the constitution allows freedom of expression and association, who the hell is Sanwo Olu to say otherwise. We always rush to celebrate our bad leader just to spite our oppenents

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Alabaintprice(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, small pikin
Let’s exchange WhatsApp contacts so that we can submit our both info and pictures to the authorities.

My WhatsApp contact is always below my comment.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Alabaintprice(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol, small pikin
Federal pikin...
We will see about that.

My WhatsApp contact is always below comment
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Bonavi: 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
This bittered and sadistic woman talks too much. If she wants to know how pathetic the police are, she should damn all consequences and come to Lagos to stage her rally or whatever at Lekki toll gate.
No sane human allows the destruction of his/her home a second time, including her.
She should follow them to Anambra or rather invite them to her state and let them stage the protest together.
I call on the Nigeria Police, Lagos division to as a matter of fact shot to kill on sight anyone that tries to destroy either private or government properties like they did the first time.
Anambra state is boiling with daily killings by unknown gunmen whom are known iPod members and whom Obi has soft spots for, none of that concerns them, it’s destroying Lagos a second time built by Tinubu that matters to them
imagine a hungry minion like u hiding under the bed with ur borrowed phone giving the police order to shoot. Make them police get u na for nyash them go first shoot u before wasting ur useless life
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by KINGinVAHALA: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alabaintprice:

Federal pikin...
We will see about that.

My WhatsApp contact is always below comment
Done deal!
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by unekwu212: 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Misplaced duties are part of the reasons why people are the least feared and respect of the Nigerian force.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Babysho(m): 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
candidtalk:

Rubbish from Yesufu. Especially taunting the police as "pathetic things that are killed like chicken". A vile thing no sensible adult in the public eye should say.

It is only in Nigeria that agitators are of the attention-seeking seeking variety( like Yesufu, Adeyanju, Omokri etal ) always highlighting the problems yet we never see them proferring solutions.

Elsewhere, agitators begin initiatives and solution-seeking programmes alongside voluntary/charitable engagement.

Yesufu should take a leaf from the book of Mother Theresa rather than take what is laudable to then give it the Nigerian 419 'makeover' for her personal profit.

They say when you point a finger, there’s 3 already pointing at you.
She’s not perfect but her heart is in the right place but you, what are you fighting for? What solution seeking programs have you started?
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
Babysho:

They say when you point a finger, there’s 3 already pointing at you.
She’s not perfect but her heart is in the right place but you, what are you fighting for? What solution seeking programs have you started?

My bro, you confuse visibility with effectiveness. Yesufu may be visible and pressing your mumu button as a 'freedom fighter' or good governance advocate.

Yet, what is her real influence in your life or that of Nigerian youths? Could it be that you are gullible and easily impressed by charlatans as most Nigerians are?

When will people like you grow pragmatically intelligent enough to stop falling for the deception of the likes of Yesufu, Adeyanju, Omokri etal?

Everyone is agitating for 'good governance' in front of cameras and microphones in Nigeria.

Yet, where is the private, genuine and sacrificial work of most, aided with their own privately-raised cash and NGO effort, anyone can point to as making a productive impact in the life of any Nigerian?
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Ifakiland(m): 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
IQ of a fish....I hope you don't plan breeding kids of dummy in future?
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by ImperialYoruba: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
candidtalk:

I wonder OO. Why she is attacking the police I don't know. Nigeria has a big problem with an egotistical, irresponsible and immature adult class who inappropriately pour petrol on every fire that need putting out for the greater good to prevail.

What exactly is Yesufu's message? Youths should leave the many congregation spots Lagos can provide to insist on the controversial Lekki tollgate?

Is she then admitting that Obi fans are behind #EndSARS because I don't get the obsession with Lekki tollgate when it is never a park or a proper venue for a rally.

It is a tollgate situated on a road that is one of the busiest in Nigeria. Our problem is mental in Nigeria.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Corridon: 2:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
vugaman:
guy what you are saying the truth but the fact remains that there is nothing the police can do about it based on the following facts,they must obey orders, believe me most of them are sympathetic to this movement but they dare not show it.i believe we should know all these things based on our experience with the youth service some of us attended, believe me they suffer more than you which we all know ie okon,move your men to lekki tollgate and make sure the rally does not hold there,if you are okon, will you say no sir, the people are peaceful, your detention go nearly reach one year
I understand.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Corridon: 2:30pm On Oct 01, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
The reason nigerians get it wrong always is they vote acording to the tribe and religion or the candidates, they don't care about good governance, they don't even want to know about the candidates manifestos or policies. In the case of Obi, Obi is more about policies and manifestos, Obi is making alot of sense. But for some reason some naigerian just sees his tribe rather than his policies and manifestos. Nigerians has one chance, now and the only chance to save their country. And that is Labour Peter Obi. Some people may not like this truth but it is the only truth.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by kufreabasi86191: 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Don’t worry, igbos won’t even take back their south east not to talk of the whole country. Don’t forget to fall back to Biafra or nothing after the electionDon’t worry, igbos won’t even take back their south east not to talk of the whole country. Don’t forget to fall back to Biafra or nothing after the election...
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Mozegee: 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
People like you who have no future because of hatred you have for an ethnic group.i go soon clear you for eyes,no amount of your propaganda can change the mind of people.we the youths has made up our minds to do the right thing.
BATified2023:
Isn’t it funny that the same people who have been forcefully sitting at home by the command of a man in far away Finland are the ones telling us they want to take Nigeria back

They say charity begins at home,y not take back your region first before thinking of taking back Nigeria

See the likes of Gidgiddy,corridon aka fahdiga,Scamhunter n co many of them aren’t in their region n they dare not go there anyhow let alone going on Monday but they believe they can save us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Jostoman: 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
Mr shoot and kill at sight, hope you witness Obidient crowds today across Lagos today.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Babysho(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
candidtalk:

My bro, you confuse visibility with effectiveness. Yesufu may be visible and pressing your mumu button as a 'freedom fighter' or good governance advocate.

Yet, what is her real influence in your life or that of Nigerian youths? Could it be that you are gullible and easily impressed by charlatans as most Nigerians are?

When will people like you grow pragmatically intelligent enough to stop falling for the deception of the likes of Yesufu, Adeyanju, Omokri etal?

Everyone is agitating for 'good governance' in front of cameras and microphones in Nigeria.

Yet, where is the private, genuine and sacrificial work of most, aided with their own privately-raised cash and NGO effort, anyone can point to as making a productive impact in the life of any Nigerian?

I don’t know about those people you mentioned but for Aisha Yesufu, a lot of young girls are able to speak out because of Yesufu. Even I have been inspired by her ability to be bold in the face of adversities. And she was also involved in the ‘bring back our girls’ campaign if not the originator.

Besides, there are a lot of older generation activists around the world that use only their POWERFUL VOICES to inspire change.

From a man to a fellow man, you’re not half the man that she is and if you want to be, stand up right now from your sunken couch, go and start your own NGO and solution seeking programmes.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by BATified2023: 3:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mozegee:
People like you who have no future because of hatred you have for an ethnic group.i go soon clear you for eyes,no amount of your propaganda can change the mind of people.we the youths has made up our minds to do the right thing.
u igbos deceive yourself with the line we d youths,so Yorubas n northerners don’t have youths?

U ipob youths u should say

Where is your future?I can bet u ain’t even in your south east paradise
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Corridon: 4:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
u igbos deceive yourself with the line we d youths,so Yorubas n northerners don’t have youths?

U ipob youths u should say

Where is your future?I can bet u ain’t even in your south east paradise
You still get mouth to talk after everyone gave it to you wotowoto. grin. The beating no be here

Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Maximeo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:

This is not a protest but, a peaceful rally. Police should have used their time for something better. All the rallies done at other states are very peaceful ✌️. No issues, no need for court action or police.

Tinubu had soft spot for OPC that killed many northerners and other Nigerians living in SW.

Deaths in SE is very insignificant compared to hundreds killed by OPC under Tinubu.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by bdon123(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
KINGinVAHALA:
Keep quiet
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by ElSudani: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
Is this woman sane? So, the people who put their lives on the line to protect the public are "pathetic things that are killed like chickens"
Too many messed up people in this country.
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by DonJ29: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
You are so pathetic I swear!
KINGinVAHALA:
Re: Aisha Yusufu Slams Police over lekki toll gate by Karlosorji(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

in such situations what is the work of the federal government? Abi na citizens go do federal government work? Some of you don't have brains.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Walid Jibril Appointed As PDP Chairman, Ojo Maduekwe Appointed As Secretary / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / Muhammadu Buhari Cantonment Giri, Abuja Commissioned By Army (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.