Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) (12412 Views)

Breaking News: Xenophobia Attacks In Johannesburg, South Africa---Photos / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! / South Africa Gautrain Opens Johannesburg-pretoria Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by denony(m): 9:25am On Aug 16, 2011
my brother it seems the winter started afresh with additional degree, this morning the cold is becoming worst. I've finished my tin of milo to no avail. "me i dey catchy cold oo, oyi na atu mu oooo"
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Meedu(m): 11:01am On Aug 16, 2011
@ OP, why wont you be suprised when you dont listen to international news. Go find out what is happening @ Antarctica.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by werepeLeri: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2011
LOL. What is biggie in snow in J'Burg? If you wer ein J'burg in 2007 - you will know this aint news at all.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 16, 2011
Its snowing bad in isolo, igando, ejigbo, ikotun areas, right now frsc, and lastma are directing traffic, and warning motorists. Galaxy tv is warning it will soon get to mushin and oshodi.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 16, 2011
You are a brain washed tosser. Who cares if it's snowing in that ghetto of yours called Hillbow or not!!!!! Snow ko Snow ni
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by RSA(m): 11:50am On Aug 16, 2011
Africans grin grin grin or should I just say Nigerians grin grin grin grin Na wa!
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by SAGirl: 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2011
It was not snowing in Johannesburg yesterday, it was just hail :-) Everyone just got excied over nothing,
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by SAGirl: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
RSA:

Africans grin grin grin or should I just say Nigerians grin grin grin grin Na wa!

he he he!!!
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by playmode(m): 12:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
werepeLeri:

LOL. What is biggie in snow in J'Burg? If you wer ein J'burg in 2007 - you will know this aint news at all.

My-Key:

You are a brain washed tosser. Who cares if it's snowing in that ghetto of yours called Hillbow or not!!!!! Snow ko Snow ni

What numbnuts like the two of you do not understand is that the snow/hail is not the big deal here.The fact that it occured in a country where it usually does not occur especially when the winter is supposed to be ending is the big deal.So if you are not intelligent enough to understand why i shared you can go jump in a lake.

The two of you are just badbelle people who can never see anything good in other people or other cultures.You see how RSA and SAgirl are laughing at you because you are disgracing Nigerians by bickering over an issue that does not deserve argument or insults.Acknowledge that snow/hail falling in joburg is not a regular occurence and worth mentioning especially when it happens at this time of the year.

@MY-KEY If you were not as intellectually challenged as you are ,you will know that there are no suburbans homes in Hillbrow.keep your insults to yourself.OLODO RABATA ! BAD BELLE na im go kill u!  grin
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by playmode(m): 12:52pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sun of god:

Its snowing in New Zealand also - they haven't seen show there in 80 years.

All part of the earth changes.

Soon S.A will experience an ice age.

shocked shocked shocked shocked Chai ,i reject in jesus name.You wan kill us? This one wey we exprience person don nearly die of cold na him you dey talk of ice ge.I go pack my bags run back to naija  grin grin grin grin grin

Jburg:

@POSTER,

NO BE SMALL THING OOOHHHH,  MY CHEST NEARLY BLOCKED YESTERDAY, I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING PUT ON SHORT LIVES AS IN WE ARE ENTERING SUMMER YOU KNOW AND BOIL OUT,WHEN I GET TO RANBERG EVERYWHERE WAS CHILLING,I WAS FORCE TO BUY A JACKET OF 500 RAND THAT YESTERDAY TO COVER MYSELF!!!

IT WAS bleeping CHILL YESTERDAY, I DON'T SLEEP WHILE HEATER IS ON BUT I ON IT THROUGHOUT UP TILL THIS MOMENT IS STILL ON!

^^^Abeg make you pad up well O! You know say flu for this country no be small.Na the electribity bill dey worry me now sha,my heater dey dey on 24-7 especially for the bedroom.Better to pay high electricity bill than to get sick with flu.

denony:

my brother it seems the winter started afresh with additional degree, this morning the cold is becoming worst.  I've finished my tin of milo to no avail.  "me i dey catchy cold oo, oyi na atu mu oooo"

LOL ! make sure say you get yourself another tin of milo sharp sharp or better still arrange one betta ikebe make she dey keep you warm  wink .This na baby manufactuing season for SA ,by december you go see too many women with belle!  grin
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Rastamann: 1:06pm On Aug 16, 2011
Nature at times cannot be predictable 100%
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by RSA(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
SAGirl:

It was not snowing in Johannesburg yesterday, it was just hail :-) Everyone just got excied over nothing,

I was also told that it was not really a snow,but then it was icy and white,who cares grin grin

But SAGirl,we did have some real snow in Eastern Cape some weeks backs remember? here are some of the pics.

Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by RSA(m): 2:09pm On Aug 16, 2011
More pictures at this link http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/2011/07/26/snow-in-sa-today-photos#8

Light snow fell over Johannesburg on Monday afternoon as another cold front baffled people across the country.
http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2011/08/15/cold-front-brings-snow-to-johannesburg

Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
[quote

@MY-KEY If you were not as intellectually challenged as you are ,you will know that there are no suburbans homes in Hillbrow.keep your insults to yourself.OLODO RABATA ! BAD BELLE na im go kill u!  grin
[quote][/quote]

http://www.localpropertyindex.com/South%20Africa/7268145/Hillbrow-Johannesburg-R130-000-3-bedroom-House

EDEOT!!! Is this not Hillbrow? Face it man, Hillbrow is South Africa's version of Little Lagos. Hope you "enjoy' your snow, braaaah!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Hertsnite: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2011
give it 30 years and the only thing white in south africa will be the occasional snow. south afirca has turned into a shithole since the end of apartheid
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by morpheus24: 3:15pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

give it 30 years and the only thing white in south africa will be the occasional snow. south afirca has turned into a shithole since the end of apartheid

That's the story your folk have been telling for years. Yet SA's still pushing forward.

Embrace the information and semantic age bro. its a powerful phenomena. No longer will your kind have monopoly over it.

Your time is slowly diminishing. You must accept this multi polar world or become extinct. Fight it all you want its as the cycle  of life

Morpheus says, " IT IS INEVITABLE"
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Hertsnite: 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2011
Morpheues if it wasn't for apartheid south africa would not be the richest nation in africa, who do you think build the concept of a south African state, their judiciary,,system of government, education system, their entire economic system, planned the road infrastructure, who brought all the know-how of modernity and developed it for so long? It was was whitey. Look at Zimbabwe, it was one of the richest countries in africa before mugabe expelled as the white people turned it into the 3rd poorest country in the world. clever that wasn't it.

Since the end of Apartheid crime has soared through the roof, corruption gone up 10 fold and white people are now discriminated against and sometimes murdered on there farms for being white. in 20-30 years south africa could go down the mugabe route and start seizing al the white famrland, all the white people would leave and it will be truly bleeped.

For the record, I did not support apartheid, and believe it is wrong to withhold the same rights from any human being, I am just saying from an economic and social perspective SA would not be the richest in Africa if it was not controlled by whitey for so long.

here's the perpective of a Saffa guy on youtube about being discriminated against for being white in SA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPSQjpTiFwQ&feature=relmfu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw4x5xp_-zI
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by morpheus24: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

Morpheues if it wasn't for apartheid south africa would not be the richest nation in africa, who do you think build the concept of a south African state, their judiciary,,system of government, education system, their entire economic system, planned the road infrastructure, who brought all the know-how of modernity and developed it for so long? It was was whitey. Look at Zimbabwe, it was one of the richest countries in africa before mugabe expelled as the white people turned it into the 3rd poorest country in the world. clever that wasn't it.
Yeah yeah same old rederick. Its all fine and good you transfered the technology as others brought them to you. Its high time you leave us to figure out what to do with it don't ya or you want to have comparative advantage forever over us. Now that wouldn't be right would that.

you kicked out the Romans when they brought you civilization and the institutions you enjoy today, lets figure out how to get ours in order ok.

Hertsnite:

Since the end of Apartheid crime has soared through the roof, corruption gone up 10 fold and white people are now discriminated against and sometimes murdered on there farms for being white. in 20-30 years south africa could go down the mugabe route and start seizing al the white famrland, all the white people would leave and it will be truly bleeped.

For the record, I did not support apartheid, and believe it is wrong to withhold the same rights from any human being, I am just saying from an economic and social perspective SA would not be the richest in Africa if it was not controlled by whitey for so long.

ha ha that same old rubbish again huh!. Men please, South Africa is going through a transitionary period post apatheid and is generally facing all the demons of the past oppressive era. The crime you so point to toady existed during the apathed era as well, its just wasn't reported as much cause your kind didn't find it as relevant so the dynamics have not changed at all.

As far as Sa being the richest country, you really need to do your homework before making statements like that. Industrialized nation and by extension its colonies seized wealth from colony countries and refused to redistribute wealth economically to indigenes of these nations based on economic prosperity. htey instead turned most of these indigenes into cheap labor sources for mechanization. An equivalent of slavery in the guess of rederick about abilities and inferiority anectdotes. To say that SA is the richest country in SA is quite a silly statement. it really is because the gap between the rich( whites) and the (poor) blacks is wide and SA and ZImbabwe were tired of holding political power without holding true economic power. The engien that drives the politics ofthe country.

Ergo, they are chasing these guys out because they are extremely greedy individuals masked in their way of life they coin as "capitalism".

Boy please. you haven't even started to comprehend

[quote][/quote]
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by MMM2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
op
what re u doing in south?

Drugs angry

Yahoo yahoo angry

419 undecided
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by werepeLeri: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2011
@OP

Do you live in the slum? Those pictures smell like real slum area. Please let us know. Dont be too shy!
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by SAGirl: 8:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

here's the perpective of a Saffa guy on youtube about being discriminated against for being white in SA

my dear brother, you are so ill-informed.

crime and corruption are not new so South Africa, what is new is the freedom of the press, which enables you to now know about these things that in the past you were not privy to, because of the white man.

this rich economy, the infrastructure you are referring to, was built on the backs of our forefathers who were exploted and given almost non-exstant wages. have you ever seen a white man putting one brick on top of another?

we are trying to do something that has never been accomplished anywhere in the world before, redistribute wealth without having to unfairly discriminate against anybody. without chasing anybody out of the country, without having anyone feeling threated. without a civil war. Mugabe tried that in Zimbabwe and it didn't work as the white man refused to cooperate, and he got pissed off.

we are hoping that we have a better nation of whites in our country and we will manage to put the wealth back in the hands of its rightful owners without having to go the Zimbabwe route, please wish us luck, instead and sitting and waiting hopefully for us to fail. that is all we wish for, and have ever wished upon Nigeria.

we are still very young at this democracy thing, we are still trying to find our feet. we are trying to learn from the experiences of our brothers and sisters in Africa, in the hope that we will be the sucess-story that Africa so desperately needs in order to regain confidance in ourselves.

L
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Hertsnite: 9:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
You have a corrupt polygamist raypist for a president
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by morpheus24: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
Hertsnite:

You have a corrupt polygamist raypist for a president

polygamy is as normal in Africa as it was practiced by your Kings in the not to distant past.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by mamagee3(f): 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2011
Wow!!!!

Lucky people, I wish it'll snow here as well.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by VivianSA: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2011
First, I want to welcome myself to this section of NL. Normally I only read posts on this section and often amused by the in fighting, bickering and particulary the ignorance and preconcieved ideas we have about africans and the countries of the continent.

But Hertsnite last post about our president forced me to comment on his post.
@ Hertsnite, firstly you sound like a hate filled white person, in all your comments about SA you have tried to run down the country to prove your point, that the country will be destroyed by african people.
I want to remind you that as many have pointed out to you this is a song we have heard for many years and its a typical line that comes from an opportunistic adventures person whose only reason for being in Africa (and in SA ) is to explore flavourable business opportunities. This is the fundamental reason for the stay of white South Africans in SA. You have absolutely no interest in the individual lives of the people of SA because there are no profits to be made there only the reality of the lives of our people, which is still predominately people living in poverty and lack after so many of political freedom.
You complain about white South Africans being discriminated over for being white, pathetic! After 17 years of political democracy the South African economy is controlled by approximately a population of 39%, who are white male South Africans. When you refer to this so called discrimination am sure you are refering to policies and laws such as affirmative action skillfully ignoring the economic plaque I have mention earlier these policies and laws are addressing. Let's be realistic for a minute with the opportunistic and greed mind set of Europeans in SA, if there was no affirmative action policy and they had total freedom in employing any number of any race they desire and they are faced with a pool of applicants from 11 different tribes with europeans and afrikaans applicants in minority who would they hire. Remember these are people motivated by profits, greead and the feeling of superiority. If we are realistic South African Europeans and Afrikaans peple would continue to hire each other over the majority of the black population without policies such as affirmative action. And what is still shocking is that even with these policies in place the South African economy is controlled by a population of approx 39% white males. With that information, in reality who is discreminating against who. Stop complaining all over the internet and faced up to the basic fact that after "your glorious " arphartheid black South Africans are still largely impovorished by the continuing legacy of arpartheid.And this is a fact we need to address as a nation, but don't worry we joining forces together considering nationalising the SA mines so as to redistribute the natural resource wealth of the country back to its people.Maybe once our discussions and plans are finalised and tabled, those Europeans and Dutch South Africans who have no concern and interest in the lives of our people but care about their profits will eventually go and stop complaining and threatening of living all the time.
Whether the country after that suffers or not we will still be here, will make mistakes as we figure out how to run these mines profitably and be on our way to self recovery but unlike you who will go take a rest in the shores of Britain,Sctotland,Netherlands etc we on the other hand can only do one thing, which is to stay and work on our problems till we get it right.

You make mention of the SA president. Polygammy, is not that his african cultural practise? It is, so who's practise is more right the western practise you are familar with or his own african practise. There is nothing better about the western way of life to the african way of life its a matter of him deciding which practise defines him as an individual.You can't imply that he is wrong to practise his cultural practise because you are dismissing his owm culture and direspecting his culture in favour of yours and I(we) cannot accept that as africans. Lastly under the law you are pressumed innocent until proven guility. Was the president proven guility for the rape charge allegations? Off course you know he was aquited. So again, you have disrespected him and tainted his personality.By blatantly and unfairly labelling him a rapist when the law aquited him from these charges. You are not even aware of the political in fighting the president was facing at that time which could have led to the said allegations about him. Do not join in on issues you know nothing about as it shows you lack of interest in the lives of the very people you are talking about and therefore weakens and sets aside the point you are making.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by tpia5: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ topic

Rare snowfall on Earth’s driest desert in Chile

As much of the U.S. suffers through oppressive and dangerous heat and humidity, many regions in Australia and South America have experienced near or actual record cold and snow (btw: it’s winter there). Most unusual was the wintry blast earlier in July which dumped 31.5 inches of snow, the heaviest snowfall in almost two decades, on the Atacama Desert region along the Pacific coast of Chile.

The uniqueness of this event is that the Atacama Desert is a 600-mile-long plateau known to be one of, if not the driest and most sterile deserts on Earth. Because moisture is blocked from the east by the by the Andes mountains and from the west by the Chilean Coast Range, average rainfall is just 0.04 per year and skies are almost always cloud free.

Some weather stations in the Atacama have never received rain, and research suggests that some identifiable river beds have been dry for 120,000 years.

The region is so unique that NASA uses it to test instruments for Mars missions.

The recent snow occurred when an extreme Antarctic cold front, the strongest in at least 30 years, managed to break through the otherwise almost impenetrable rain/snow shadow. (Note: give the elevation of Atacama, about 10,000 feet, and extreme cold, the water content of the snowfall was likely at least 50 percent above the nominal 10:1 snow/rain rule of thumb).

Further south in Chile up to eight feet of snow was reported leaving thousands of people isolated without electricity and supplies (here). According to one regional governor, “In four days we have had four months worth of snowfall.”

Whether related to global climate change or not, chalk this up to one more on the long list this year as an extreme event.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-weather-gang/post/rare-snowfall-on-earths-driest-desert-in-chile/2011/07/22/gIQAjEkqTI_blog.html
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 17, 2011
Vivian. SA:

First, I want to welcome myself to this section of NL. Normally I only read posts on this section and often amused by the in fighting, bickering and particulary the ignorance and preconcieved ideas we have about africans and the countries of the continent.

But Hertsnite last post about our president forced me to comment on his post.
@ Hertsnite, firstly you sound like a hate filled white person, in all your comments about SA you have tried to run down the country to prove your point, that the country will be destroyed by african people.
I want to remind you that as many have pointed out to you this is a song we have heard for many years and its a typical line that comes from an opportunistic adventures person whose only reason for being in Africa (and in SA ) is to explore flavourable business opportunities. This is the fundamental reason for the stay of white South Africans in SA. You have absolutely no interest in the individual lives of the people of SA because there are no profits to be made there only the reality of the lives of our people, which is still predominately people living in poverty and lack after so many of political freedom.
You complain about white South Africans being discriminated over for being white, pathetic! After 17 years of political democracy the South African economy is controlled by approximately a population of 39%, who are white male South Africans. When you refer to this so called discrimination am sure you are refering to policies and laws such as affirmative action skillfully ignoring the economic plaque I have mention earlier these policies and laws are addressing. Let's be realistic for a minute with the opportunistic and greed mind set of Europeans in SA, if there was no affirmative action policy and they had total freedom in employing any number of any race they desire and they are faced with a pool of applicants from 11 different tribes with europeans and afrikaans applicants in minority who would they hire. Remember these are people motivated by profits, greead and the feeling of superiority. If we are realistic South African Europeans and Afrikaans peple would continue to hire each other over the majority of the black population without policies such as affirmative action. And what is still shocking is that even with these policies in place the South African economy is controlled by a population of approx 39% white males. With that information, in reality who is discreminating against who. Stop complaining all over the internet and faced up to the basic fact that after "your glorious " arphartheid black South Africans are still largely impovorished by the continuing legacy of arpartheid.And this is a fact we need to address as a nation, but don't worry we joining forces together considering nationalising the SA mines so as to redistribute the natural resource wealth of the country back to its people.Maybe once our discussions and plans are finalised and tabled, those Europeans and Dutch South Africans who have no concern and interest in the lives of our people but care about their profits will eventually go and stop complaining and threatening of living all the time.
Whether the country after that suffers or not we will still be here, will make mistakes as we figure out how to run these mines profitably and be on our way to self recovery but unlike you who will go take a rest in the shores of Britain,Sctotland,Netherlands etc we on the other hand can only do one thing, which is to stay and work on our problems till we get it right.

You make mention of the SA president. Polygammy, is not that his african cultural practise? It is, so who's practise is more right the western practise you are familar with or his own african practise. There is nothing better about the western way of life to the african way of life its a matter of him deciding which practise defines him as an individual.You can't imply that he is wrong to practise his cultural practise because you are dismissing his owm culture and direspecting his culture in favour of yours and I(we) cannot accept that as africans. Lastly under the law you are pressumed innocent until proven guility. Was the president proven guility for the violation charge allegations? Off course you know he was aquited. So again, you have disrespected him and tainted his personality.By blatantly and unfairly labelling him a despoiler when the law aquited him from these charges. You are not even aware of the political in fighting the president was facing at that time which could have led to the said allegations about him. Do not join in on issues you know nothing about as it shows you lack of interest in the lives of the very people you are talking about and therefore weakens and sets aside the point you are making.

Please tell me that you are worried about the future of your country when Julius Malema finally takes over? I would be very worried if I were you , luv lipsrsealed
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by RSA(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2011
My-Key:

Please tell me that you are worried about the future of your country when Julius Malema finally takes over? I would be very worried if I were you , luv lipsrsealed

No South Africa is worried about the future of South Africa,except if one is a white racist who is stuck in the past.
(Since I don't know you,I will assume that you are a Nigerian there fore don't know much about South Africa and its politics except what you hear on BBC and other European media.)

When Mandela(the big terrorist according to white racists and BBC's) took over South Africa,the same people who are making noise about Malema were saying Mandela will destroy South Africa,they said blacks are not capable of running succesfully a country,fast forward to 2011.South Africa is still standing strong,blacks have even made those racist whites even more richer by any world standards.

South Africa is not a one man country,Zuma was suppose to be one of our worse President and since he is failing to do that now they're moving their attention to a 28 years old Malema.Malema is youth leader,before him there were Mbalula,Gigaba,Mokaba and other other who never went on to became presidents,and they were all making noises,but it seems Malema is 'liked' by the media.

Maybe Malema is in this 'position' because the racist media wanted to expose him based on his education but it back fired,he exposed them,he won most of his arguments and debates and won more popularity amongst people.

Maybe when the time come,in 30 years when he become the president,then racists should find their way back home,I think a 30 years notice is enough.Dont you think?
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by SAGirl: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2011
This is not a political thread people, if you want to debate the politics and future of South Africa I suggest you start a new thread :-)

I also need to state very clearly that I do not agree with most things that have been said by Vivian.SA, and I hope everyday that youths with your views are a minority amongst us. Please go read the biographies of the Mandela's and the Sisulu's to understand what their visions of this country was. What you are saying is not the country that we are trying to build.

My-Key:

Malema can be a great leader, it's just that his passion currently is much misplaced and needs guidance. The role of the ANC Youth League is to be radical and to challenge their adults counterparts. That is why it formed and how Mandela was when he was the leader of the Youth League, but he grew out of it. So ideally Malema will also grow out of his role as a radical, careless leader.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2011
RSA:

No South Africa is worried about the future of South Africa,except if one is a white racist who is stuck in the past.
(Since I don't know you,I will assume that you are a Nigerian there fore don't know much about South Africa and its politics except what you hear on BBC and other European media.)

When Mandela(the big terrorist according to white racists and BBC's) took over South Africa,the same people who are making noise about Malema were saying Mandela will destroy South Africa,they said blacks are not capable of running succesfully a country,fast forward to 2011.South Africa is still standing strong,blacks have even made those racist whites even more richer by any world standards.

South Africa is not a one man country,Zuma was suppose to be one of our worse President and since he is failing to do that now they're moving their attention to a 28 years old Malema.Malema is youth leader,before him there were Mbalula,Gigaba,Mokaba and other other who never went on to became presidents,and they were all making noises,but it seems Malema is 'liked' by the media.

Maybe Malema is in this 'position' because the racist media wanted to expose him based on his education but it back fired,he exposed them,he won most of his arguments and debates and won more popularity amongst people.

Maybe when the time come,in 30 years when he become the president,then racists should find their way back home,I think a 30 years notice is enough.Dont you think?

why is it that honest criticism is always viewed as racism to you? I've lived in Pretoria (Tswhane)-Waterkloof area, Montecasino in Jozi, Alexandria Township was a g8 place for a pint. especially during the World Cup. I saw the best of South Africa.

Jacob Zuma may be a political heavyweight, but Julius Malema is a mistake of Historical Proportions.

I have watched as the socio-economic conditions of many counties in Africa have steadily deteriorated over the years.

South Africa under Malema will sadly go the same way.

He  is basically illiterate, the proud graduate of a primary school. He is also a corrupt,  earthy, footloose intimate vagabond.

The purpose of politics in Africa is corruption. Power is merely an instrument of extending and facilitating corruption.

If you could invent a means of corruptly enriching elites that is divorced from politics, the African political elite would disappear in a night.
It’s not about power per se, it’s about the villa on the Riviera.

South Africa is like a fat, juicy, mongora, the queen of an anthill. With all that money from the Black Empowerment Programme and so on, I imagine every one-eyed  in the townships is fighting to get close to the inner sanctum of the ANC so that they can have a slice of the mongora.

A strong ANC, without principled, ideological and loyal leadership, is a danger to South Africa. It is just a good muttock with which to dig out the mongora.

South African democracy is a sham, a one-party state with Parliament, Government, the people and the unions in the pocket of the ANC.

Soon, torn knickers will litter government house and the hordes slaughter each other in the townships (Hang on, hasnt that happened already?)

Cry the Beloved country
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Hertsnite: 3:53pm On Aug 17, 2011
Zuma a corrupt polygamist rapist that is racist towards white people, Malema is 10 times worse.
Re: Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hertsnite:

Zuma a corrupt polygamist despoiler that is racist towards white people, Malema is 10 times worse.

Why are you following me around the threads, Madam?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Alexander Louis Is The Name Of The Royal Baby / African Union Demands 'immediate' Halt To Libya Attacks / France Grants €300-Million Loan To Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.