Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? (1169 Views)

I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Like yesterday I was on the phone with my girlfriend and something within me told me to tell this girl beautiful lies to see how she will reacts about it but to my greatest surprise this girlfriend of mine was very happy along the line making me to go deep with the lie which I won't lie I enjoyed it.
I was like why this girl so happy like this(tho the lies seems to be true you know).why is she so relaxed on the phone call with me than the normal Convo.well I guess am good at that to use my lamba skills to burtle you lol.
She started telling me how I have made her day that was lonely in the house and the first that comes her mind was to call me and yes she was elated I was the job as expected.
Now she will be spending the weekend at the beach with me which is unlike her(all bills on her). month don end nah she don received alert.
But on the second thought I think girls loves it when you boldly tell lies to them not just an ordinary ones but ones that seems to be kinda true you know.
#opinion

3 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Don't believe your own lies.
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by chatinent: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Crazy thing now is that you'll need more new lies to strengthen old lies.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:34am On Oct 01, 2022
It's ain't like that, everything ends there!!

chatinent:
Crazy thing now is that you'll need more new lies to strengthen old lies.
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2022
That's what keeps the relationship alive ..
JoshTheStoic:
Don't believe your own lies.
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
That's what keeps the relationship alive ..
calibrate every action
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Just know that if a lies travels for as long as 20 years the truth shall meet up with it in one day.
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by Pells: 12:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Just know that if a lies travels for as long as 20 years the truth shall meet up with it in one day.
It's not that deep embarassed
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Pells:

It's not that deep embarassed
okay
Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by Godada(m): 1:42pm On Oct 01, 2022

Women like intrigue and adventure.

No point being boring.

2 Likes

Re: Am I The Only One That Feels Like This?? by blaquebelle: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Which one be burtle

(1) (Reply)

. / Dear Nigerian Man, Do You Have What It Takes To Date A Career Focused Woman? / Am So Emotional Downcast, I Need Someone To Talk To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.