Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? (7668 Views)

Don’t Kill Yourself Over Any Lady That Feels She’s Too Special,Here Is Why / Am I The Only Person That Feels This Way??! / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by czarr(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
name anything more pleasurable than sexx!!
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
hot beans with fresh bread.
dancing

listening to trap.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by S1MP: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by modsfucker: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

dancing

listening to trap.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

with some jahmo weed to flow along.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Enudapan: 9:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated

Plenty things shaa
E.g
Taking mushin weed,
Steadily cashing out,
Urinating nd farting at the same time,
E.t.c

17 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by modsfucker: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

with some jahmo weed to flow along.

Ba abinda yafi ramin nan dadi grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by chychy12(m): 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Steadily cashing out.. Dat beat sex anytime...

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by JasperVII(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
S1MP:
seeing your woman grow fresher as you keep pampering and taking care of her. imagining it makes me feel orgasmic

taking care of a woman is the highest responsibility of a man. if you can't, you're a failure
Are you trying to be funny or what? Jasper has noticed that you're all about seeking women's validation by saying nice things about them and supporting women in any way you can...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

nah know
you sex is sweet for..

music is for me.

everyone with em" taste.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by fati2001(m): 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

nah know
you sex is sweet for you

while
music is for me.

everyone with em" taste.
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by modsfucker: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

nah know

you sex is sweet for you

while

music is for me.

everyone with em" taste.

Music she says undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
S1MP:

simping is a disorder

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Shortyy(f): 9:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
When God answers your prayers

35 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
The presence of God, that feeling is out of this world cool

47 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Sawzer(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Listening to music I like
Travelling to New places
Eating great food
Using my phone in the toilet

Wait, what am I saying..... I've not had sex before. What do I know?

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Dibblez: 9:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
That krrrrrrr sound atm machine makes, is much more pleasant to me.

13 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
When i get creditalert of 7-figures steadily in my account..

Nothing beats that for me tongue

6 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

Hi dear
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by shamsin6300(m): 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
fati2001:

dancing

listening to trap.

Awfa u
Longest time

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by tartar9(m): 9:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
None. Nothing at all!
Sex is the highest pleasure the brain experiences

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Etinosa1234: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2020
S1MP:

Working in accordance with ur name...

To achieve this level of simping is not a days work

4 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Shortcut2life: 10:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Moneyyyyyyyyyyy .... weedddddssss

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by IamAngelica(f): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seeing credit alerts and great sex afterwards

5 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by fati2001(m): 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
shamsin6300:
Awfa u Longest time
no talk
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
FOOD

And swimming in a large body of water
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Muna4real(f): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
S1MP:

You are a real man. Don't mind these guys calling you a simp smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Charlievids(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Creating...

When you create it feels as good as sex, watching your creation come to life.

Shameless plug:
Checkout some of my youtube creations on my channel, theres something for everyone

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAoaVyj0X3BpRxEsiHl-2UQ

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Dreyton36: 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
modsfucker:

Wetin he mean be say , u no get sense grin
Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by Dreyton36: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Reaching home to meet light and food

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Anything In This World That Feels Better Than Sex? by incredible2017: 10:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
S1MP:

Saw your name and I felt satisfied.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Strip A Girl N*ked In A Hotel Room(video) / What Does She Mean? / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.