Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? (3333 Views)

Why Do Women Easily Fall For Bad Boys? Than Responsible Ones. / Why Do Girls Like Rough Guys Even Broke Ones / Why Do Ladies Prefer Tall Guys Than Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by blessingnenye(f): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2023
I have discovered that women will claim to need a responsible guy, but in actual sense, they don't value them responsible, but rough and playful. I think they love the vibes they get from the rough ones than responsible one.

What do you think? https://loveonet.com/why-am-i-always-attracted-to-the-wrong-people/
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Taylor90: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2023
grin
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2023
They love to be beaten.They dislike a boring relationship.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Taylor90: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Revolution2022:

Pure truth talking from experience

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
A girl i arranged for my friend in 2017, reject him because he don't smoke or drink and dresses like a pastor''
Her reason is that he is boring and people who don't smoke or drink hardly forget things.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Puss360(f): 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:
Puss360 which one do u prefer make i know where i dey''
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...
Wahala...
I like a person that possess the two behaviour...
Gentle as a dove while talking and playing and general life....
Then rough as a lion while on bed... Carry me throwaway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.....

Hey God help me...

Court Rise....
Case Dismissed...
This Judge confused grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by BigYash: 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
They will tell you responsible guys are boring,while the badt guys are adventurous .. They marry the responsible guys,after the badt guys don chop the best part of them.. Helloooooo!

14 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 4:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=Puss360 post=125107206]
[/qoute] noted
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2023
Count me out.
Revolution2022:
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wonders shall never end..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚... So she prefers a guy who smokes and drinks?🀣🀣🀣
talented321:
A girl i arranged for my friend in 2017, reject him because he don't smoke or drink and dresses like a pastor''
Her reason is that he is boring and people who don't smoke or drink hardly forget things.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Quality20(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2023
They r looking for marriageable men not gentleness
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Wonders shall never end..
some girls are crazy and weird' a girl can reject u for no reason because of her insecurities. Do u know a girl can reject a man on how he speak english affluently with white accent'' samantha124

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Patented: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
bad thing dey sweet

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't see anything.. undecided undecided undecided[quote author=talented321 post=125107734][/quote]
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 14, 2023
I don't know about the one of affluent English.

But personally, I don't think I can accept a guy who can't speak his home language and only use English.
talented321:
some girls are crazy and weird' a girl can reject u for no reason because of her insecurities. Do u know a girl can reject a man of how he speak english affluently with white accent'' samantha124

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Bigseven(m): 6:35pm On Aug 14, 2023
A lady once told me she can never date or marry a guy who doesn’t drink alcohol and weed.
Guys who don’t drink are terrible womanizers she said !

Like for agree with her, share if you disagree
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2023
Why
Samantha124:
I don't know about the one of affluent English.

But personally, I don't think I can accept a guy who can't speak his home language and only use English.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by ItisWell22(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
talented321:

🫣
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2023
Because this is Africa.. In as much as we need to be fluent in English in order to make communication a lot more easier with other people who don't understand our home languages, we also need to embrace our African languages.

English can be tiring sometimes and I want to speak my home language when I'm at home and all relaxed.
talented321:
Why

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
But can u speak ur own language affluently'' and what is the name of ur own language(tribe)
Samantha124:
Because this is Africa.. In as much as we need to be fluent in English in order to make communication a lot more easier with other people who don't understand our home languages, we also need to embrace our African languages.

English can be tiring sometimes and I want to speak my home language when I'm at home and all relaxed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2023
Of course I can, it's Sepedi.

Even if the guy is from a different tribe, I'd really appreciate it if he learns my language and I'll also learn his.
talented321:
But can u speak u own language affluently'' and what is the name of ur own language(tribe)
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
That is good' my younger sister who is dealing with yahoo boys can't speak our own language' and i always warned her about it, but she is forming ajebo for me because she don't know the value''
I love people who don't play with their language sha''
Samantha124:
Of course I can, it's Sepedi.

Even if the guy is from a different tribe, I'd really appreciate it if he learns my language and I'll also learn his.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Zigzagman: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
One word: trauma.

OP, this is the best take I've seen on this issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjG7yR_k3wQ

Young girls. Their answers to your question are spot on.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
How come she can't speak it, but you can?

Were you guys raised in different households?
talented321:
That is good' my younger sister who is dealing with yahoo boys can't speak our own language' and i always warned her about it, but she is forming ajebo for me because she don't know value''
I love people who don't play with their language sha''

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is a city and they mostly play with their mates so that is where the problem is coming from'' even my younger ones many at times we are using force.
Samantha124:
How come she can't speak it, but you can?

Were you guys raised in different households?
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Oh! I see... What is your home language?
talented321:
It is a city and they mostly play with their mates so that is where the problem is coming from'' even my younger ones many at times we are using force.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 7:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
Have u ever head of ijaw or izon?
Samantha124:
Oh! I see... What is your home language?
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 14, 2023
Wow! No, I haven't.
talented321:
Have u ever head of ijaw or izon?
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Sonnobax15(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Funny thing is that that's the fact.....

I can attest to that......My gee who is a cultist once dated a very decent banny and the funniest part was that she so much loved the cult slangs whenever he spoke it.....

Bannies dey cha.
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by talented321: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2023
Samantha124:
Wow! No, I haven't.
So how popular is your own tribe in sa
Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Just like men, there are women born and prepared for martyrdom grin. They are made to fix and nurture the dysfunctional ones, this wouldn't have been a problem but these people tend to lack self love and self respect. The more they suffer and crush their souls for others,the better satisfied and fulfilled they feel. Sometimes they learn other times they don't.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Women Mostly Attracted To Rough Guys Than Responsible Ones? by GloriousGbola: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2023
So I was in a rabbit hole and I found the why girls thug meme and then I stumbled on this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Almost Found Myself In DeepshΓ—t Yesterday / Lied She Was Going To Church Only To Meet Her Death / Do You Prefer Your Spouse To Be Fat Slim Or Moderate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.