Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally (33791 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by elooma: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is a phenomenon. Nigerians are mobilising themselves without inducement first time in history for this Man. This Man is accepted everywhere. OBI IS EVERYWHERE YOU GO. Even Nwike, Makinde knows. LONDON IS ON. LIVE. GOD BLESS. GOD said specifically in July that he is sending someone from East. Check my thread, it's God's time. God has remembered Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by DOTian: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Wickedtruths:

So, Nigeria is no longer a zoo?
Something else worse than a zoo actually.
We're just trying to save the destitute inhabitants by presenting a good man to save the embarrassing shythole

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by uche393: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
God bless obedients! we shall be victorious
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Trill1(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Wonderful.

Go Solar!
DM me for affordable plans (as low as #110K) and videos of previous installations.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Prayfortheworld: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

Lets just maintain the tempo
You know were we're gathering come there come talk am
No be to hide behind your keypad dy type
We dy Lagos oh

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ume1000: 10:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.
and what would you call a country whose citizens see nothing wrong with crime?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ck470: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Is really not nice that at this point that we all need to put heads together to find the way foreward you are still tinking this way there is no part of this country that has never wanted out before the way forward is good leadership simple.
BATified2023:
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Wickedtruths: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked
Lovely
Meanwhile, below is situation report now in Uyo. Obidients are warming up. we'll shut down Uyo today. Uyo is painted OBI .

If they tell you that Akwa Ibom will leave their son In-law to vote Baba cassava, garri, Ewa eeerrrrrrrhhjdhdhdn..tell the person to wake up from his delusional dream. Such cannot happened.

Akwa Ibom is a known PDP state , but I can tell you authoritatively that not even ATIKU have a chance in Akwa Ibom.

You are very very daft and your stupidity will nail Obi's coffin.
You say Obi's people won't vote Tinubu, but you want Atiku and Tinubu's people to vote Obi. Can your 5% votes make Obi win?
You ipob fools are cursed.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Goodoldays(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.

It was called a zoo because snakes,monkeys and termites started swallowing money and those those that said they are leaders do nothing about it

The moment this country is sanitized and things working like a normal country should,it will cease to become a zoo

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:18am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

E shock me gan oooo

I love how Nigerians from every tribe and walks of life are now becoming IPOB in your small sized brains.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Gallistotle1: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:

brother,suffer no de tire u?? U fit rest over dis tribal shiet and support ur own candidate in peace. Na next year go tell
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Starz825(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Sannisege:
Igbos everywhere o
Not just igbos... yourbas, northerners and other reasonable tribes are there..
Listen ....the igbos are not enough voting capacity for obi to become the president of Nigeria....he knows that...
Your tribesmen are not enough to vote you into power...so every candidate will need most of every regional votes to beat his competitors

So let's see what an Igbo man can do as a president in this new political dispensation...
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Goodoldays(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2022
All those shouting we will do this we will do that if the rally holds in Lagos state,where thou at?,men dey ground now, fallout now and do nonsense make you collect sharp sharp
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Wickedtruths: 10:22am On Oct 01, 2022
DOTian:

Something else worse than a zoo actually.
We're just trying to save the destitute inhabitants by presenting a good man to save the embarrassing shythole

Let your saviour save his region where they hide like rats on Mondays.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by jimyjames(m): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

E shock me gan oooo

Calling Nigeria a zoo is nothing , stop crying , Nigeria and Biafra fought each other for 3 yrs millions of millions died yet at the end they embraced each other and sang to one Nigeria , with no Victor no vanquish. , Cry no more
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Dave2011: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2022
The movement to salvage Nigeria is real!!! This is not about Igbo or IPOB as some folks up there referred it. This is about Nigerians who are being killed daily; about Nigerians who are starving with no guarantee of where the next meal will come from; about University students who are unsure of when they will graduate while the kids of those who stole and are still stealing our common wealth are graduating every now and then from foreign institutions; about the dwindling and almost hopeless economy, Naira got to 730₦ to a $ recently. We tried Jonathan and he failed us. We tried Buhari and he took failure to a frightening level. This is the time to try Peter Obi, at least him and Baba Ahmed seem determined to salvage Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
You just proved me right. To you anyone who doesn't support your candidate is an animal from the zoo.
He called you a he-goat because you act like one

The tribalism card has failed y'all, better upgrade your strategy.
But first, where is your agbado master?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Corridon: 10:25am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

E shock me gan oooo

Shatap if you don't have any sensible thing to comment. Start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by jimyjames(m): 10:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Nigeria is still a zoo till things change for the better
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2022
OceanRed:
did he lie, isnt it true, one minute naija na zoo, next minute they want to be president of the same zoo..kolewerk
Urchins like you will pick a part of a comment just to suit your useless narratives.

Nnamdi Kalu said the country is being run like a zoo. If you tell yourself the truth you'll admit it's true
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Killerbag36: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Lol. Ojukwu and Kanu also chestbeat.

Both ran at the first sign of trouble in their wives skirts.

Buhari went to Imo TWICE on Mondays. Your "warriors" hid under their beds. grin

If una try anything.... 3 million Suya Reloaded.

Why we go kill our president even if na good or bad he's still our number one citizen bt wen de enjoy him sacrifice of blood wen e de give us on a daily lol eg poverty in the North, killing in North even bandit nd terrorism in the North while the South enjoy growth nd development so if u ask me I love that guy lol mumu. Nd p.s u go eat says till u die of marasmus fool.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by pointblank247(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
bros you are too EMPTY.
How could you say that all those people are ipob members. Hatred and Agbado has finished your mind patapata
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by EMAXIM(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2022
Why can't you just comment without the ethnic background?
Peter Obi is for all. I'm not voting for him because he's from Igbo, being married to a South south woman, but believing in him.

Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

Meanwhile, below is situation report now in Uyo. Obidients are warming up. we'll shut down Uyo today. Uyo is painted OBI .

If they tell you that Akwa Ibom will leave their son In-law to vote Baba cassava, garri, Ewa eeerrrrrrrhhjdhdhdn..tell the person to wake up from his delusional dream. Such cannot happened.

Akwa Ibom is a known PDP state , but I can tell you authoritatively that not even ATIKU have a chance in Akwa Ibom.

Drone pictures coming soon.

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Spherica177: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2022
DOTian:
If The Daurra Disaster and his Agbadorian friends ever try to rig this election, the deluge of spontaneous riots that will follow will be like a cataclysmic eruption of a huge volcano. It might prove to be the biggest mistake to be made by the current dirty and utterly useless political class
most of you folks don't have PVC

Some just registered for CVR which isn't certain they will all get

Two of my neighbours joined the rally in Lagos but don't have PVC
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by GeneralOjukwu: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Killerbag36:

Killerbag36 to his useless homosexual father
Why we go kill our president even if na good or bad he's still our number one citizen bt wen de enjoy him sacrifice of blood wen e de give us on a daily lol eg poverty in the North, killing in North even bandit nd terrorism in the North while the South enjoy growth nd development so if u ask me I love that guy lol mumu. Nd p.s u go eat says till u die of marasmus fool.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2022
Wickedtruths:

You are very very daft and your stupidity will nail Obi's coffin.
You say Obi's people won't vote Tinubu, but you want Atiku and Tinubu's people to vote Obi. Can your 5% votes make Obi win?
You ipob fools are cursed.
Do you need a bucket for your tears? I sell cheap buckets and can waybill to your location
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by dantajay: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2022
We no dey give shishi
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Wickedtruths: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Do you need a bucket for your tears? I sell cheap buckets and can waybill to your location

Send them to your parents crying under the bed every Monday.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by elooma: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2022
His lead on polls is unparalleled
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by elooma: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2022
A phenomenom
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

E shock me gan oooo

As Nigeria isn't working, it's only fair to wipe it out except someone of competent jurisdiction comes onboard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Threatened To Manipulate Results – Abia INEC Returning Officer Oti (Video) / Freed Dapchi Girls Arrive Home (Photos) / Ajimobi Vows To Deal With Ladoja If He Misbehaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.