Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally (33826 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by MikeBetty(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.
I am sorry for some people who has no common sense. Nnadi kanu called nigeria zoo because the life of nigerians worth less than political class dogs. It is only in a zoo that human life worth nothing. People kill others without justics to the victim. People's wife rape in front of the husband and nothing happens. Police brutalize and even shot at without and nothing happens. Only country where strangers with their animals stops indegens from entering their farms. Only in the country where injustices are order of the day. All of these are characteristics of animal farm or better put a zoo. The cry of igbos are a wakeup call to the nigerian project.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by 0taPiaPia(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

Lets just maintain the tempo

As Nigeria isn't working, it's only fair to wipe it out except someone of competent jurisdiction comes onboard.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.

Go and Die. I thought you said the rally will not hold in Lagos? E shock you abi?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Osobi32(m): 10:38am On Oct 01, 2022
DOTian:
If The Daurra Disaster and his Agbadorian friends ever try to rig this election, the deluge of spontaneous riots that will follow will be like a cataclysmic eruption of a huge volcano. It might prove to be the biggest mistake to be made by the current dirty and utterly useless political class
they have no idea whats coming if they rig the election

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
so with all the noise that obi developed the world u ain’t even staying in the sad east

Igbos are d funniest beings on the planet earth,they all left their region in search of greener pastures cos their leaders left them in jeopardy n once they get out of their region they want the same leaders that make them ran away to govern Nigeria

Imagine leaving Nigeria because u complain buhari is not a good leader n u travel to USA,after getting to USA then u have some change n u are a bit comfortable then all of a sudden u want the same buhari to come n govern USA,no b craze be that?

Imagine psquare that left their region n found solace in lagos to the extent of leaving their fathers house in disarray in anambra now telling us they want peter obi to rule us

No b craze b that?

You are inconsequential...Go and Die.
I thought you said the rally will not hold in Lagos? Meanwhile, where is Tinubu?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Charly68: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
With Obi , the youths are taking over by God's grace .. let's change the money mongering politicians. They have nothing to give than to make their friends and colleagues richer.. we could see how they sold our national assets and tied down the capital .. no value added. Imagine , Ajaokuta , Osogbo steel rolling , Delta steel etc .. why are these money making companies not functional... Greed and avarice of our useless leaders.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ZombieSlayer1: 10:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Spherica177:
most of you folks don't have PVC

Some just registered for CVR which isn't certain they will all get

Two of my neighbours joined the rally in Lagos but don't have PVC
Oshey INEC statistician, only APC and PDP members have PVC.
Start stocking up on high blood pressure drugs because there'll be a scarcity of the drugs next year when Peter Obi wins the election. I foresee the blood pressure of adgadorians rising higher than Mount Everest
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Fernandeswagger(m): 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:

shocked

Nwaniba, water fountain roundabout.

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 10:40am On Oct 01, 2022
Sannisege:
Igbos everywhere o

So dumb. For your delusional mind everyone there is Igbo. Agbadorians should know that this line of campaign is stale.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by PeterObi4LP: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Can you spot huliganism on their face, clean educated peeps. We're winning lagos, mark today's date. O maa loud gaan. They think Obi is only for ipops, tribalistic bigots. I'm Nigerian first before my tribe. Our leaders have deceived us for too long in order to achieve their selfish agenda. It won't happen again.

God bless you egbo.. When I supported Obi I was called Igbo and Ipob. But I don't care because Nigeria must work

2 Likes

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by anjowaka510(m): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Lovely

Meanwhile, below is situation report now in Uyo. Obidients are warming up. we'll shut down Uyo today. Uyo is painted OBI .

If they tell you that Akwa Ibom will leave their son In-law to vote Baba cassava, garri, Ewa eeerrrrrrrhhjdhdhdn..tell the person to wake up from his delusional dream. Such cannot happened.

Akwa Ibom is a known PDP state , but I can tell you authoritatively that not even ATIKU have a chance in Akwa Ibom.

Drone pictures coming soon.

But u expect the south Westerners and those in far North to leave their beloved sons and vote for the liar Obituary, No be juju be that?

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by TinubuDeDrugLor: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
so with all the noise that obi developed the world u ain’t even staying in the sad east

Igbos are d funniest beings on the planet earth,they all left their region in search of greener pastures cos their leaders left them in jeopardy n once they get out of their region they want the same leaders that make them ran away to govern Nigeria

Imagine leaving Nigeria because u complain buhari is not a good leader n u travel to USA,after getting to USA then u have some change n u are a bit comfortable then all of a sudden u want the same buhari to come n govern USA,no b craze be that?

Imagine psquare that left their region n found solace in lagos to the extent of leaving their fathers house in disarray in anambra now telling us they want peter obi to rule us
No b ceraze b that?

Get lost you swine and attention seeker.

Today is PETEROBI-DATTI DAY.

Hungry urchin.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by trutht828: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Who told you that only ipob members support Obi? I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

You are one of those mentally sick idiots that think the Obi movement is a tribal thing. We have moved beyond that dumb reasoning.

BATified2023:
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by BATified2023: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
trutht828:
Who told you that only ipob members support Obi? I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi.

You are one of those mentally sick idiots that think the Obi movement is a tribal thing. We have moved beyond that dumb reasoning.

your father is d idiot

Emeka Welldone
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Pascaldebravoo: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.

Yes, you are not far from the truth. But the only difference here is that you forget that the reason why the people who used to call Nigeria zoo are suddenly interested in Nigeria is that they want to change the narrative. They want to remove what makes it a zoo—they want a rebranded Nigeria, ok. Besides, don't forget that the only thing that makes a zoo what it is is because of the presence of the animals there. If those animals are replaced by human beings believe me, honestly, what used to be a zoo will assume a new look—because there will be a massive transformation. Consequently, it will no longer be called a zoo because the right-thinking humans are now in charge—initiating growth and development—not animals.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Veezy4u(m): 10:49am On Oct 01, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Agbados, cassava, ewa and dodos are yet to sing their National Anthem.
do they know how to sing itcheesy
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ufuosman(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi all the way
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by goodheart01: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:

Close ya mouth abeg
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Skty: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:

So we should believe in ur Bullion BAT?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ebuclassic18(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
No you got it wrong,even oduduwa nation agitators are present if the pain is too much for you pls take some pain killer
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Skty: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Can you spot huliganism on their face, clean educated peeps. We're winning lagos, mark today's date. O maa loud gaan. They think Obi is only for ipops, tribalistic bigots. I'm Nigerian first before my tribe. Our leaders have deceived us for too long in order to achieve their selfish agenda. It won't happen again.
Exactly..nor be everybody fit japa
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 01, 2022
Weldon obidients. Cheers to the new nigeria of our dream. It is almost here. If we dont take this golden oppurtunity to make it haqen, it may never come again in our lifetime.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by trutht828: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
your father is d idiot

Emeka Welldone
Lolz.

Oga tinubu dog, so you don't have respect for your parents? cheesy

No wonder you behave like a man living under a curse. grin

At this age and time, to think you are daft enough to think anyone opposing tinubu is igbo. cheesy. You are daft.

I am Yoruba and will vote for Peter Obi
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by kayperry: 10:56am On Oct 01, 2022
frndfghtr:
Testing the mic
From online to offline
From structureless to structure
From nowhere to some where,
Come to think of it, if Nigeria is good today and no tribalism, religiously, ethnically, equality, no marginalization, no one will like to leave nigeria for now, even me a die hard Biafra man will not like to leave, that is what Obi is bringing to us

is it not enough tribalism that a die hard baifra man believe a good Nigeria when an igbo man rules.

80% of youths in that rally are igbos, is it a coincidence that igbos are behind Peter obi ...we never ready i swear
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ebuclassic18(m): 10:59am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

No b craze b that?
And the money that is used to develop Lagos came from the oil sold in Niger delta you don't have conscience if you think is easy to make it outside your comfort zone pls try it
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Proudlyomonna: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

E shock me gan oooo

Hahaha very stale and dry tactics grin
We that have sense know that ipob is just like Oduduwa movement,a segment that seeks out bcus of the surmountable failings of the Country.
Up North Atiku brothers are even doing worse they seek to bring the Country to Her kneels and install an Islamic State.
Down SS some Ijaws are already brooding their secessionist movement too.
Apc Disaster will never happen to this Country again.
Isseee.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by dettolgel: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:

There were people who said if GEJ win 2015 that they would set up a parallel government (I guess you know what that means).

Aren't they same people shouting one Nigeria let unite Nigeria?

By your logic if Obi wins those people will then take setting up a parallel government?

Use your brain for once, everyone in Nigeria wants a better Nigeria. Give Nigerians better governance and everyone will chill. People express their displeasure about the situation in Nigeria differently.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Spherica177: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Oshey INEC statistician, only APC and PDP members have PVC.
Start stocking up on high blood pressure drugs because there'll be a scarcity of the drugs next year when Peter Obi wins the election. I foresee the blood pressure of adgadorians rising higher than Mount Everest
electorate don't change their choice of party

Majority of you folks just registered for CVR which isn't certain if half will get it before election

All these one na noise
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Mozegee: 11:02am On Oct 01, 2022
It is now or never
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Emmynwasmart: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
that's why you the loosers should not try to rig the election because the only hope left for the criminal gang apc as it stands now the only hope left for baba emiloko is ringing which he will definitely fail again and finally kpai as for oga Dubai he is completely out of the game and does not even know what to campaign about again
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Technomics: 11:06am On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:

The earlier you realize that it's not tribal thing, the better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Supporters Fighting With Machete Over Money In Osogbo. / Buhari Accepts Abba Kyari’s Death As Will Of God – Garba Shehu / Monica Dongban-Mense Constitutes Edo Governorship Election Tribunal Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.