Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally (33838 Views)

Sunday Igboho Cancel Lagos Rally Earlier Scheduled To Hold On Saturday / Calabar Residents Sing National Anthem After COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse Loot / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by seunodediranivy: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Can you spot huliganism on their face, clean educated peeps. We're winning lagos, mark today's date. O maa loud gaan. They think Obi is only for ipops, tribalistic bigots. I'm Nigerian first before my tribe. Our leaders have deceived us for too long in order to achieve their selfish agenda. It won't happen again.

o boy, your talk is too much, no space yet for a person like Obi, it will take Obi like 16year to have an intellectual capacity to rule this nation vis-a- vis his antecedent as the formal gov. of Anambra State, and if that year is added to his age, he would have become an unfit for the job, their in, all these your activities, are just considered to be political expeditions which would have been appreciated if it is channeled to productive activities, what you don't have you can't give, so Obi is intellectually minnow for this task, Obi would be mostly fit if a nation like biafra is allowed, so, enough of your these Obi supporters.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by BluntCrazeMan: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
Can the Urchins sing the National Anthem??
Not to talk of singing the second stanza of the National Anthem very well?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by jamace(m): 12:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
Peter Obi is the man of the people... cool

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by jamace(m): 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
seunodediranivy:

o boy, your talk is too much, no space yet for a person like Obi, it will take Obi like 16year to have an intellectual capacity to rule this nation vis-a- vis his antecedent as the formal gov. of Anambra State, and if that year is added to his age, he would have become an unfit for the job, their in, all these your activities, are just considered to be political expeditions which would have been appreciated if it is channeled to productive activities, what you don't have you can't give, so Obi is intellectually minnow for this task, Obi would be mostly fit if a nation like biafra is allowed, so, enough of your these Obi supporters.
Agbadorian talking...

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by HRprof: 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Coolboy009:
Just look at the way this one is reasoning. At this stage, u think this is all about tribe. Am a full Yoruba man and am fully obedient. We are all Nigerians I don't give a F*** about the tribe, all care about is somebody who is competent and trustworthy to lead us.
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by HRprof: 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
so with all the noise that obi developed the world u ain’t even staying in the sad east

Igbos are d funniest beings on the planet earth,they all left their region in search of greener pastures cos their leaders left them in jeopardy n once they get out of their region they want the same leaders that make them ran away to govern Nigeria

Imagine leaving Nigeria because u complain buhari is not a good leader n u travel to USA,after getting to USA then u have some change n u are a bit comfortable then all of a sudden u want the same buhari to come n govern USA,no b craze be that?

Imagine psquare that left their region n found solace in lagos to the extent of leaving their fathers house in disarray in anambra now telling us they want peter obi to rule us

No b craze b that?

Childish talk wink are you telling me that no Yoruba in Anabra state hustling for a living Or you think is only igbo in that rally I feel your pain wink OBIdient taking over Aso-Rock 2023. Just get shock absorber itget WHY
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Eriokanmi: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
seunodediranivy:

How can I keep quiet when I know I'm on the right path? See pain! We shall see .
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by oluebube8q: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
All shades of NiceAll shades of Nice...
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Culture101: 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good afternoon and a happy 1st day of the month to everyone.
Usually I don’t do this but am out of options at the moment.
Got duped by a trusted business partner based in Germany and since then it’s been rough.
Don’t have nothing for my family to eat as I write this,please if this touches your heart to help,please do and may God be with u all.
Okafor chinedu
GTB.
068 251 5707.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ambale(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2022
I think this is the time obi need to bank on this momentum

Keep the engagements, do more than your competitors

And to those shouting structure, what structure gave buhari the twelve million votes he brought to APC?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by obi58: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.

Bros, Why do you think they have been calling Nigeria a zoo? Is it not because of the economic and security situation of the country?

As a patriotic Nigerian if you see a movement which gives you hope of a better Nigeria like the Labour party it only makes sense to join with hope of rescuing Nigeria from its current zoolike status through their constitutional rights as Nigerians to vote for their preferred candidate instead of the people who brought change and next level.

E no suppose hard for you to understand nau.Bros you go school no be so?

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

Lets just maintain the tempo
You are not wrong, if Obi loses, what would become of these people? Though Obi appears as the right candidate.. Most Obi supporters seem like the Biafra agitators, one wonders, what exactly do they seek? Biafra or Igbo president. Good governance will also end agitations, I believe.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
DOTian:
If The Daurra Disaster and his Agbadorian friends ever try to rig this election, the deluge of spontaneous riots that will follow will be like a cataclysmic eruption of a huge volcano. It might prove to be the biggest mistake to be made by the current dirty and utterly useless political class
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Billygee2u: 12:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
lessonotes:
It is evidently clear Peter Obi has the momentum and is in clear lead ahead of other contestants.
He has no rival
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ufotunang: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yes nigerians have wisen up now... nigerians are tired of APC and PDP bad goverance... Nigerians are obi-dient
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by ufotunang: 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Godada:

Surely if these crowd of people have their voters card and are willing to vote.........

Victory is sure
... majority of them have voters card... nigerians are tired of APC and PDP bad goverance
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Ogunleti01: 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:
This is one of the greatest wonder of the world,so one day ipob miscreants can sing the national anthem

So one day the same people that call our country a zoo can one day say God bless Nigeria?
E shock me gan oooo

All I know is that the same energy of God bless Nigeria that we are seeing today must continue even when their pandora loses out

Imagine zikojukwu who once said he wish he could wipe away all Nigerians now saying God bless Nigeria

E e choke oo! see painmentgrin
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Keyin: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
What of Kwankwaso of NNPP? A man that had opportunity to become Vice President and future chances of President and blew it away with ego and pride! Humility is necessary in life!
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Mr5050(m): 1:34pm On Oct 01, 2022
BAT saw what was about to happen and ran for his dear life. Obi is coming!!!
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Babysho(m): 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
BATified2023:

E shock me gan oooo

If I were from the east I would call Nigeria worse! They haven’t had a single president from their region and you wouldn’t let them leave either. You don’t know how it feels to be a in place where you’re not wanted.

If you’ve been to the Europe as a black man you’d have empathy for Igbos. The easterners have a dark relationship and history with Nigeria and you can’t blame them for reacting the way they do.

What we need is to sit down and discuss. They’re our brothers now. Brothers fight and even swear that they’re not doing again lol but in the end they reconcile. A good place to start for reconciliation is through Peter Obi. And we’re even lucky to have someone like Peter Obi who is actually detribalized.

How can you even say such? Don’t you have Igbo friends? And do they act like ipob?
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Romanoff(f): 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

So you're still obidient

Very much so.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Romanoff:

Very much so.
Were you at the Abuja rally
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by joepepsy(m): 2:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
You will shot in the head.
DOTian:
If The Daurra Disaster and his Agbadorian friends ever try to rig this election, the deluge of spontaneous riots that will follow will be like a cataclysmic eruption of a huge volcano. It might prove to be the biggest mistake to be made by the current dirty and utterly useless political class
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by DOTian: 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
joepepsy:
You will shot in the head.
No be only you sabi shoot oo
Always remember that..
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Romanoff(f): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Were you at the Abuja rally

Nope.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by AyomideOG01: 2:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:
Our country is so full of contradictions. Just imagine! These are the same people who were calling Nigeria a zoo a couple of months ago but here they are today forming patriotic citizens. If their candidate loses next year (which I hope he does), it 's back to their 'zoo' vomit all over again.

So everyone that supports Obi is Ipob right? Sense far from you but you go learn very soon. All sane Nigerians has chosen Obi and your opinion and blackmail are inconsequential at the moment. You enemies of progress should count your losses and move on. Labour Party already has won this presidential election.
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by goodheart01: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
frndfghtr:
Testing the mic
From online to offline
From structureless to structure
From nowhere to some where,
Come to think of it, if Nigeria is good today and no tribalism, religiously, ethnically, equality, no marginalization, no one will like to leave nigeria for now, even me a die hard Biafra man will not like to leave, that is what Obi is bringing to us

Exactly... you’re on point
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by kcbaba007: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Roger3D:

With the advent of a good leader, secessionists goes quiet. Because they know that their interests and demands will be looked taken care of, the present Nigeria has wicked rulers ruling it, hence the need for secession
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by jamace(m): 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Operation Rescue Nigeria.

Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by gbemishile: 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nigeria is no more a ZOO.
After 2023,una go still go back to ur agitations.
Awon didirin
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Reasoning(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Daga baya kenan. Na me dey type for All of the Platforms, so don't mistake me for another Person. Jungle Justice is all that you Should be expecting, and Dole!! E Must happen. Refusing Court Orders not to hold rally at lekki toll gate, where youths were massacre in the years 20/10/2020; is a High disregards for the youth that were killed there. Including their Families Members and Tribe that their loved ones were killed. Had it been an Igbo person is killed at that toll gate that year, wailing will have been what the World would have been hearing by now from the Igbo Tribe, not rally. Tinubu wife was right about the Igbo Tribe in Nigeria. Refusing Court Orders proves who they're while calling themselves Obedience...
Re: Obidients Sing National Anthem At Lagos Rally by Scamburster(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I'm telling you. Can you spot huliganism on their face, clean educated peeps. We're winning lagos, mark today's date. O maa loud gaan. They think Obi is only for ipops, tribalistic bigots. I'm Nigerian first before my tribe. Our leaders have deceived us for too long in order to achieve their selfish agenda. It won't happen again.
The reason why I love reading your episodes, is nothing but because I know when you are canvassing about this current devilish regime but thank God you have seen the light.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Service Chiefs Arrive Maiduguri To Tackle Insurgency / Dasuki Declined Offer To Attend Father's Burial- Nigerian Government / APC Primaries: Lawan Is Buhari’s Choice – Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.