Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (61570 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Dragonsword: 1:27pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:
Just do wetin una wan do, make una carry ur shit comot.

And wait for the real campaign of the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
Obidatti given Tinubu urchins woto woto!
I'm enjoying your tears

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Softmirror: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
bdon123:

yes u are correct people frm that region didnt care abt voting ....bt not anymore.I am frm that region n our mentality hav changed.
we will vote Obi...we must take back our country

AM GLAD YOU ARE NOT IN DENIAL. YOU WILL SEE MEN WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE POLLING UNITS ON ELECTION DAY DRINKING BURUKUTU UP AND DOWN, IN ALL OF THOSE SOUTHERN KADUNA AXIS. THE FIRST AND MOSTLY STEP IS TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE BE NO BURUKUTU ON ELECTION DAY, PLUS DOG AND PIG PEPPER SOUP.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by 07kjb: 1:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
RALLY IS GONNA TURN TO VOTING BY FEBRUARY BY GOD GRACE

VOTE L.P

VOTE PETER OBI
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Espelbengz(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kaf is typically a PDP stronghold in KD.. the headache there should be PDPs!!!
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I know say you hate Tinubu

You go cry blood after the election no worry

I will not engage a stupid,senseless and foolish person to a sensible talk
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by ebbo(m): 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
This can only happen in the southern part of kaduna which is PDP strong wood by default. Obi will only reduces PDP chances of returning to power not APC, know this and have peace.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by HRMK: 1:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
OBIDIENTS OR Obi supporters.........HAHAHA.....
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
Goodoldays:

I will not engage a stupid,senseless and foolish person to a sensible talk
say anything you like. You go cry blood after the election no worry
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 1:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
say anything you like. You go cry blood after the election no worry

It is you,your mother,your father that will cry and shit blood on that day
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Abdu81: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Faber:
grin

By this time next year, President Peter Obi, will be addressing the nation on her 63rd birthday, he will be telling us how far he and Datti have gone, and the projects ahead.

#TakeBackNigeria

Tinubu is Campaigning in London hospital.

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by IfnobeGod20: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

And wait for the real campaign of the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Are you not tired of the status quo? If not for you, your children or the one unborn. We can continue with the normal and expect any change, not possible.
We move for frugal Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Plonzy: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2022
We have already aligned, my brother accept the few gullible ones.

SpecialAdviser:
Woooow. This is massive.
The greatest failure of anti-Obi supporters is their inability to tag Obi movement an IPOB motivated movement.

They wish all Nigerians will be deluded and reason abnormally like them. The more they try they more they fail, what a pity.

Their greatest undoing is their inability to sway Yorubas reasoning along the same line. As a matter of fact, Yorubas became the real catalyst energizing Obi movement. So far, their few achievements is still some northerners despite all the humiliations and insecurities suffered under Buhari still believe tribal politics is the way forward.

I believe it's just a matter of time before the northerners align with this revolution. The Labor Party need more efforts to bring them really on board. If a small Sudan can march for their freedom, I see no why Nigeria cannot do the same. Everyone except those benefitting from the corrupt system, should be tired of these ruling class. Their wards school abroad, they attend hospital abroad and come home only when they need your vote, yet you campaign for them.

Enough should be enough now. Obi might not be 100% clean but portends as the only tentative solution. It's either we build our nation or remain slaves in our country forever.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Iwedunloye: 1:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Paid Zombidient, coz if na PDP or APC rally, that’s your belief aswell
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
I thought apc have rally today too?
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by rave9100: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good one!
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 2:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Southern Kaduna votes are not enough for Obi to take Kaduna state. Even Zaria LG alone has close to 1 million people
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by jrobbins: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
haslaw:

You obviously don't know Kaduna.

Those IGBOS are mostly arround the market places. Can you compare their population with those on the villages.

I don't know Kaduna? I'm more of a Kaduna indigene than Igala, because I was nurtured there till after my undergraduate when I had to leave the state for work. My younger siblings there haven't even visited our village for years.

And let me correct a notion, it's not only IGBOS that are voting Obi. All my family,friends and relatives whom I've been in communication with, all of which none is Igbo is canvassing for Obi. They aren't even bothered about gubernatorial and other elections.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by mcgodison2531(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
phransix2:
INEC just let God use you...
na here be the major challenge
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by eminentoo1: 2:41pm On Oct 01, 2022
obi for all i pray at the end we all will see what we voted for [url]https://hgn01.store/ [/url]
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Woooow. This is massive.
The greatest failure of anti-Obi supporters is their inability to tag Obi movement an IPOB motivated movement.

They wish all Nigerians will be deluded and reason abnormally like them. The more they try they more they fail, what a pity.

Their greatest undoing is their inability to sway Yorubas reasoning along the same line. As a matter of fact, Yorubas became the real catalyst energizing Obi movement. So far, their few achievements is still some northerners despite all the humiliations and insecurities suffered under Buhari still believe tribal politics is the way forward.

I believe it's just a matter of time before the northerners align with this revolution. The Labor Party need more efforts to bring them really on board. If a small Sudan can march for their freedom, I see no why Nigeria cannot do the same. Everyone except those benefitting from the corrupt system, should be tired of these ruling class. Their wards school abroad, they attend hospital abroad and come home only when they need your vote, yet you campaign for them.

Enough should be enough now. Obi might not be 100% clean but portends as the only tentative solution. It's either we build our nation or remain slaves in our country forever.

Food for thought for @PandoraObi Moh247 Biodun556 Leodeking and FreeStuffsNG Abdul05

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by tommylee(m): 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
If the obedients want to really cos serious headache and lots of sleepless nights for both the PDP & APC anytime they are organizing a match/rally like this let them hold up their voters card (PVC) up in the air then everyone will take them very very serious #my2cents
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Plonzy:
We have already aligned, my brother accept the few gullible ones.

God bless you my brother
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Diligence: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Breaking News

After campaigns, each community should set up vigilantes to guard strategic entry & exit points any disrupters may like to exploit during general elections Days. If you catch anyone deal with them decidedly before handing them over to police, but take their pix and video evidence...

Take Back Your Country
EnofIsEnof
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by zionstaar75: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
obiekunie01:
grin grin grin

i don dey even feel for agbado urchins!

they will come now to count the number of people in the rally! grin grin grin
I understand the anxiety but the meaning of 1million must not be lost on us.none of the marches I've seen is more than 100k people so getting carried away with 4million march or 10million march doesn't hold water.there is plenty work to do and no one has won this election yet.we obi supporters have to be sincere with ourselves but am quite happy with the progress being made.it gives me hope but this election is far from over
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by TheGift: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

I wonder how you reason that the sick and sickly Tinubu will run any real campaign. How will He hold the mic when He can't hold a flag? How will He stay awake? How will he read His campaign speech with His hands shaking like that? Will Tinubu make it to election day?
I hope so, but anyone who really cares about Tinubu should advice Him to go and rest.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by kcbaba007: 3:37pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by NATOChairman: 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by jamace(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
*WHY THE HAUSAS SHOULD NOT VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR*

-Atiku Abubakar is a Fulani and supports amnesty for Fulani bandits/Boko Haram.

- Atiku is fulani just like Buhari. He will pretend not to see the killings of hausas by the fulanis.

-Atiku Abubakar believes that it is the fundamental right of Fulanis to roam about with their cows, hence he is against anti-open grazing laws

- Many Hausas have lost their husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, aunties and uncles murdered by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Hausas loved ones have been incapacitated and in hospitals by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Wives and daughters of Hausas are captured and raped on daily basis by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

-Hausas are kidnapped and pay ransoms to rescue their loved ones from the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Hausas are made to pay taxes by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Farmlands and ancestral lands belonging to Hausas have been taken over by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Hausas now live in IDP camps, displaced and dehumanized by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Hausas have been deceived on the basis of religion by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North.

- Hausas are suffering under humiliation and domination by the same Fulani bandits and boko Haram from the North

Wallahi, ANY HAUSA MAN OR WOMAN WHO VOTES ATIKU WILL BE CURSED BY HIS OR HER ANCESTORS.

Hausas and Middle Beltans should vote wisely!

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by haslaw(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
jrobbins:

I don't know Kaduna? I'm more of a Kaduna indigene than Igala, because I was nurtured there till after my undergraduate when I had to leave the state for work. My younger siblings there haven't even visited our village for years.

And let me correct a notion, it's not only IGBOS that are voting Obi. All my family,friends and relatives whom I've been in communication with, all of which none is Igbo is canvassing for Obi. They aren't even bothered about gubernatorial and other elections.

The bolded part gives you away as an IPOB CANNIBAL. How can you say all your family and friends are supporting a single candidate. Not even a single person you know is supporting other candidates

you are another IPOB LIAR masquerading as a Kaduna/Kogi indigene.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Shemadex(m): 5:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

. Abi oh brother

Them no get money for stadium Dem dey suffer them body Waka Waka for road lol

Real campaign go soon show them go clear the way

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
Shame on evil el rufai and his useless son who boasted that obi can never be able to gather up 200 supporters in kaduna.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.