Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (61571 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Salvador1: 5:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
A quick message here.
msg gotten.
OBIdents will work on that to make it happen so as to shame u guys.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by jrobbins: 6:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
haslaw:

The bolded part gives you away as an IPOB CANNIBAL. How can you say all your family and friends are supporting a single candidate. Not even a single person you know is supporting other candidates

you are another IPOB LIAR masquerading as a Kaduna/Kogi indigene.

Hahaha.

I know people supporting other candidates but they aren't my friends.

I'm talking of my immediate Family, and people I grew up and regularly communicate with.

Others I know that we usually play football and go to swim in river together back then whom are supporting Atiku and/or Tinubu aren't my friends. We just know ourself.

You're shallow to think I'm Igbo, i only went to an Easter state once in 2012 for a relief duty when a colleague was on leave.

I'm giving naira land some time today Lol .�
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by bdon123(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Softmirror:

AM GLAD YOU ARE NOT IN DENIAL. YOU WILL SEE MEN WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO BE AT THE POLLING UNITS ON ELECTION DAY DRINKING BURUKUTU UP AND DOWN, IN ALL OF THOSE SOUTHERN KADUNA AXIS. THE FIRST AND MOSTLY STEP IS TO MAKE SURE THAT THERE BE NO BURUKUTU ON ELECTION DAY, PLUS DOG AND PIG PEPPER SOUP.
Oga i live in kaduna,come n see struggle of youths to register for PVC few months ago....some where travelling far to less busy inec offices jst to hav PVC to use n vote out this useless government
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by EngrKemp: 6:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
ogoloray:
Obedients just dey ginger... Wait till you see northern almajiris call out in the tens of millions for atiku with their fake PVCs on election day.

50 zamfara families will produce the population of that Kaduna rally grin

We all know they breed like rabbits!
Lies ..
V u been to zamfara?
The north especially core north share same religion,culture and tradition with Niger republic and Chad ...Niger republic and Chad has bigger land mass than the whole of Nigeria yet we v more population than them ...pls how?
Nigeria population is not correct
Nigeria is less than 150m
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by haslaw(m): 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
jrobbins:

Hahaha.

I'm talking of my immediate Family, and people I grew up and regularly communicate with.

Others I know that we usually play football and go to swim in river together back then whom are supporting Atiku and/or Tinubu aren't my friends. We just know ourself.

You're shallow to think I'm Igbo, i only went to an Easter state once in 2012 for a relief duty when a colleague was on leave.

IPOB CANNIBALS are nothing but SHAMELESS LIARS that always FRAUDULENT.

The is no-one that is as fraudulent and deceitful as much as an IPOB and YHU are no different.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by haslaw(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
jrobbins:

Hahaha.

Ever since Reno Omokri exposed another IapOB CANNIBALS masquerading as a northerner, he has gone into hiding.

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by BethiMcCauley: 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by guychidile: 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
What a mammoth crowd
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
The equation has changed, for once in our lifetime we are going to have a prosperous and united country. On PETER OBI WE STAND.

#Let's Take Back Our Country.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by ekaette1621: 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:
Just do wetin una wan do, make una carry ur shit comot.

And wait for the real campaign of the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by goaldynman(m): 11:05am On Oct 02, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hian, Igbos just abandoned their Southeast and spread all over Nigeria disturbing everybody in the name of Peter Obi rally. Election is not by holding rallies, real voters are in their house resting and waiting for election day shocked

Casava garri ewa ehuuuum shocked

The train have left you since long time ago and you are stranded!

Below are few among millions of yorubas supporting Peter Obi!

You can continue wallowing in your ethnic bigotry!!

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Poweroftech(m): 10:13am On Oct 03, 2022
Good 1
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Poweroftech(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2022
Poweroftech:
Good 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku And Saraki Dance At PDP NEC Meeting today / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / The Invitation To Dino Melaye's Mother's Burial Ceremony (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.