Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) (61563 Views)

FFK Blames Peter Obi & Obidients For Obasanjo's Disrespecting Of Yoruba Monarchs / Obidients March For Peter Obi In Agbor, Delta State(video & Pictures) / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by kindklemz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2022
My interest is in how the countryside looks greeny and beautiful from the pix here.
Meanwhile, respect people's choice of candidates.

We all must not be obedient; not everyone wants to be Battified or ATIKULATED.
Respect yourselves.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Kajaard: 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
juman:
Mere rally.

Those are committed pdp voters.
Kaduna South know better.

I can see depression creeping in cheesy

You are on all the rally threads today wailing cheesy

Sorry for your loss bro cheesy
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
yahmohy27:

But he will not win and you will all agree

May God keep us all alive come May, 2023.

Peter Obi is your next president and there's nothing you can do about it.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Ahmedie28(m): 12:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is truly a Christian candidate, if you observe, obi only popular in xtian dorminat area, single obi poster no dey for my side here, May we no labour in vein as obi supporters
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Softmirror: 12:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
lailo:
Pls all these million match should translate to election victory o bcs I no wan hear "bayafraud or death" after 2023 election o. Ehen undecided

THE IRONY IS, PEOPLE FROM THAT PART OF KADUNA HARDLY, WHEN I SAY HARDLY I MEAN HARDLY CARE TO HAVE PVC. BUT YOU SEE, THE POLITICAL AWARENESS AND PARTICIPATION OF AN AVERAGE HAUSA - FULANIS HAS BEEN VERY, VERY CONSISTENT. THIS CROWD YOU ARE SEEING IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF ENERGY ON ELECTION DAY.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Canberra55: 12:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
A quick message here.
eran ileya
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by juman(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kajaard:

I can see depression creeping in cheesy

You are on all the rally threads today wailing cheesy

Sorry for your loss bro cheesy

grin grin grin

Be deceiving yourself.
Do you remember buharis MASSIVE campaign turnout in 2010/2011?

Jonathan still won him.
Election is not won by mere rally.

Buhari won in 2015 after he put political structure in place in the South.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is no longer a boy but a full grown man that Nigerians needs for positive change
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Goodoldays(m): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I love the energy you put trolling on nairaland so that when Tinubu win as you take put the energy naso e go pain you reach

No worry

I no get time for people wey not sense
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Hydroxide(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Warri is locked down for obedient rally today. All over the country it shows the drive and passion people have about peter Obi. People are tired of old men ruling us. Atiku own is even better but Tinubu is old and weak, haba. Let's drop tribalism outside and work towards in better Nigeria everyone will be proud of.....
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Goodoldays:

I no get time for people wey not sense
I know say you hate Tinubu

You go cry blood after the election no worry
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by tmc09011617135: 12:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
y'all.. ask original usa phone number for your website app and account verification. We have paid vpn datingsite and idcard etc,@cheap price
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Omeizamon: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
I hope these Marchers have PVCs?
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by VERDA: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
A quick message here.

Your tears dey sweet me

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by VERDA: 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
ogoloray:
Obedients just dey ginger... Wait till you see northern almajiris call out in the tens of millions for atiku with their fake PVCs on election day.

50 zamfara families will produce the population of that Kaduna rally grin

We all know they breed like rabbits!

Keep consoling yourselves, e go shock Una.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by CalabarPikin: 12:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
The movement is getting interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R2yR6AEDPY
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by clevybrown(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:
Just do wetin una wan do, make una carry ur shit comot.

And wait for the real campaign of the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU
losers.... grin
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
A quick message here.

Cry cry baby
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
ogoloray:
Obedients just dey ginger... Wait till you see northern almajiris call out in the tens of millions for atiku with their fake PVCs on election day.

50 zamfara families will produce the population of that Kaduna rally grin

We all know they breed like rabbits!
The way atiku won in the last election abi
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Dfynboi: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

And wait for the real campaign of the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

where is ur incoming president even as u re typing this jargon with an empty stomach, guess he went to bring back part of his looted fund to give you guys
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by HYGMICH(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2022
obiekunie01:
grin grin grin

i don dey even feel for agbado urchins!

they will come now to count the number of people in the rally! grin grin grin

grin shocked grin grin yuhu2funny,,,,if you know.... you know
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Billygee2u: 1:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Woooow. This is massive.
The greatest failure of anti-Obi supporters is their inability to tag Obi movement an IPOB motivated movement.

They wish all Nigerians will be deluded and reason abnormally like them. The more they try they more they fail, what a pity.

Their greatest undoing is their inability to sway Yorubas reasoning along the same line. As a matter of fact, Yorubas became the real catalyst energizing Obi movement. So far, their few achievements is still some northerners despite all the humiliations and insecurities suffered under Buhari still believe tribal politics is the way forward.

I believe it's just a matter of time before the northerners align with this revolution. The Labor Party need more efforts to bring them really on board. If a small Sudan can march for their freedom, I see no why Nigeria cannot do the same. Everyone except those benefitting from the corrupt system, should be tired of these ruling class. Their wards school abroad, they attend hospital abroad and come home only when they need your vote, yet you campaign for them.

Enough should be enough now. Obi might not be 100% clean but portends as the only tentative solution. It's either we build our nation or remain slaves in our country forever.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by bdon123(m): 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
where is that idiot that was arguing wit me on the number of Obidients in Kaduna.kafanchan is not even one third of kaduna south and u can see d number.Mind u kaduna is a state that people dont really like going for rallies.
For those that dont know,Kaduna is a state wit 50% muslim/christian Population ....kaduna is not a core northern state but kaduna is d 3rd most populated state in naija n kaduna south is completely Obidient.
Also there are many Kaduna Muslim Population who are sincere n feel d presidency should rotate to another region for Equality purpose.
This Movement is bigger than Obi as even Osinbajo supporters hav fully switched to OBI due his inability to secure ticket.

2023 premium tears for non Obidients...and if u think we dont hav PVC,jst knowi and my wife don collect PVC they wait n we hav never voted or cared abt voting until now.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 1:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Hian, Igbos just abandoned their Southeast and spread all over Nigeria disturbing everybody in the name of Peter Obi rally. Election is not by holding rallies, real voters are in their house resting and waiting for election day shocked

Casava garri ewa ehuuuum shocked

Shame on all of you::: Before now it was There is no pulling unit online…. Obidients are just 4 people in a room…Obidients are IPOB groups…Labour will labour in vain…Now its becoming clearer to you all and your statements is now changing “Election is not about rally….”How many of them have PVC…This is how you all will continue until Obi is declared President elect Federal Republic Of Nigeria. Insha Allah
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by bdon123(m): 1:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
Softmirror:

THE IRONY IS, PEOPLE FROM THAT PART OF KADUNA HARDLY, WHEN I SAY HARDLY I MEAN HARDLY CARE TO HAVE PVC. BUT YOU SEE, THE POLITICAL AWARENESS AND PARTICIPATION OF AN AVERAGE HAUSA - FULANIS HAS BEEN VERY, VERY CONSISTENT. THIS CROWD YOU ARE SEEING IS NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF ENERGY ON ELECTION DAY.
yes u are correct people frm that region didnt care abt voting ....bt not anymore.I am frm that region n our mentality hav changed.
we will vote Obi...we must take back our country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by Voiceofthestree: 1:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by haslaw(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
Guyman01:
Where's the midget and his son, I can see more than 200 people there and this is even Kafanchan and not Kaduna metropolis grin grin

Most IPOB CANNIBALS always have problems of understanding..

Peter Obi can never win a state like Kaduna because the southern Kaduna are insignificant in terms of population that was why El-Rufai was able to win without their support.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by haslaw(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2022
jrobbins:

Kana Kaduna ne?

He may not win his ward but Kaduna's vote isn't going to be business as usual.Atiku has Kaduna, that I believe from my foregoing inquisitions( I lived over 20years in Kaduna and know every nook and cranny including this Tudun Wada) but the Margin might not be as huge as in the past

You obviously don't know Kaduna.

Those IGBOS are mostly arround the market places. Can you compare their population with those on the villages.
Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by nnamdi640: 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
temitope27:

You mean with paid crowd dorminating the rally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation Rally: Lagos Police Use Teargas & Water Canon To Pursue Agitators / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle / Masked Oyigbo Girl: Wike Has Turned His Back On Us, We Are Dying Daily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.