Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper (7531 Views)

Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband / Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband / Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2022
doggedfighter:

A woman's body is artistic.

I love art so can do same too even though I am a woman.

Only a lesbian can do that!
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by dazzlingd(m): 1:35am On Oct 02, 2022
kyber:
So our street light got faulty today and I decided to dive into the next available bet 9ja shop where I met a lady who used her fellow lady cleavages as her wallpaper.
if we men use ladies butts and boobs as our wallpaper,
why do the opposite gender(ladies) not use male chest and Lower region also as theirs ?

Picture below

Some things u do, try some of these things in countries like US, Uk and u will find yourself in a mess. Why invading someone’s privacy
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Fiscus105(m): 1:44am On Oct 02, 2022
dazzlingd:

Some things u do, try some of these things in countries like US, Uk and u will find yourself in a mess. Why invading someone’s privacy

But nudes and other dirty stuffs are being leaked in advanced country, even celebrities and politicians privacies.

Hope u have the word paparazzi before
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Fiscus105(m): 1:48am On Oct 02, 2022
blaquebelle:
How are you so sure she didn't take a guys phone to go charge for him. Assumptious snoop.

I have seen countless ladies that I know with their phones using nudes/near nudes as wallpapers. With my experience, 90% of such ladies are unrepentant olosho.
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by V9er: 3:49am On Oct 02, 2022
Sadly that is how many people think. The male body is perfection IMO, specially crafted after God's image and likeness. Have you asked yourself why you see ancient sculptings of Greek and Roman god's muscular and toned? The female body was made to pique the man's interest and so we hold it in the highest regard. In all other animals the male is the more colorful/beautiful
doggedfighter:
A man's body is uninteresting and unattractive.

Sometimes when a man sends nude or di.ck pictures , I wonder why they think it can hold anyone's attention.

On the other hand,

A woman's body is a creatively sculptured art piece from mother nature.

A beauty to behold !
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Michelle70(m): 4:04am On Oct 02, 2022
Jeon:

For me

There's nothing attractive in man's body, unless he's thick in thighs and butt with moderate chest not a johnny bravo type
u arr not serious right?
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Solsix(m): 6:17am On Oct 02, 2022
Jeon:

For me

There's nothing attractive in man's body, unless he's thick in thighs and butt with moderate chest not a johnny bravo type
Wetin come dey attract you for man's body??
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Jeon(f): 7:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Michelle70:
u arr not serious right?

I'm serious.

3 Likes

Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Jeon(f): 7:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Solsix:

Wetin come dey attract you for man's body??

Read this again.

unless he's thick in thighs and butt with moderate chest if you still don't get it check those men.
Will Smith
Justin Trudeau
Sidney
junglecock/jungkook
seokmin.

that's I don't like anything related to the rock's body Which is thick on top skinny below

3 Likes

Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by jeromestarks: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2022
Tombrown3:

I really do not understand why you expect a lesbian to use a man's body on her wallpaper!

Wasn't the signal obvious that she's a lesbian?

And some idiots on the front page are talking of women having the artistic body bla bla bla nonsense!
Don't mind them. One fool even said a woman's body is artistically created by mother nature.

That's a lesbian using that phone. They are plenty in Nigeria these days.
Heart break is so unbearable for girls. It makes them lose their minds. Hence, the opt for lesbianism.

Investigate very well before you ask a girl out.

2 Likes

Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by DaInferno(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Women are sexy sha: most of them...I hate that i gotta see guys all the time. If you put a gay-beep on me, it will read 0 grin

Those willow, callipygian young looking ladies with good characters. Omo! cheesy
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by TANID(m): 9:10am On Oct 02, 2022
Godada:

There is a very lucrative business obident and Yusuf Nigerians should adopt......... mind your business.
close the the door i find the comment i'm looking for
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by TkhGuy(m): 9:24am On Oct 02, 2022
The truth here is that most girls who do post another girls cleavage as thier wall paper are misfits & lacks those qualities, so they admire it in envy & jealousy

Thats a competition there lack self esteem

On the other hand, they don't post men pictures due to ego boost & not knowing which one to post
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by temitope27(m): 9:58am On Oct 02, 2022
doggedfighter:
A man's body is uninteresting and unattractive.

Sometimes when a man sends nude or di.ck pictures , I wonder why they think it can hold anyone's attention.

On the other hand,

A woman's body is a creatively sculptured art piece from mother nature.

A beauty to behold !
u mean olosho body?
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by KristaPretty(f): 10:51am On Oct 02, 2022
kyber:

Thanks buh I’m facing my music career already
And I’m still minding my own business
Your music career that already died before starting. This is what you get when you don't mind your business.

Try opening a shop for charging phones, music is not for you!
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by kyber(m): 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
dazzlingd:

Which privacy?

Inside bet 9ja shop?
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Ivory6(f): 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

A woman's body is artistic.

I love art so can do same too even though I am a woman.

I would really love to see some of ur works

1 Like

Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Ivory6(f): 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
V9er:
Sadly that is how many people think. The male body is perfection IMO, specially crafted after God's image and likeness. Have you asked yourself why you see ancient sculptings of Greek and Roman god's muscular and toned? The female body was made to pique the man's interest and so we hold it in the highest regard. In all other animals the male is the more colorful/beautiful
Those sculptures don't have flat a55 and chest,you see muscles makes the male body look sexy,most especially under cover,but it looks funny and unattractive when naked,

1 Like

Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Softmirror: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
erad:
How do you people just go about snooping into other people's business?

It was enough that you touched a phone that's not yours, yet you went ahead to take a picture of it.

I tire for una, all because of this clout?

I wish she was someone like me...
I'll come back to charge the phone, organize with someone else to steal it and accuse you of the theft.
I'll claim that's why you took a picture of it, to find a sure buyer before stealing it.

Social media has robbed most of you of common sense.

THE TENDENCY THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL IS HIGH.
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by erad(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Softmirror:

THE TENDENCY THAT YOU ARE A CRIMINAL IS HIGH.

Good for you.
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by Softmirror: 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
erad:

Good for you.

BAD FOR THE SOCIETY.
Re: At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper by kyber(m): 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
DaInferno:
Women are sexy sha: most of them...I hate that i gotta see guys all the time. If you put a gay-beep on me, it will read 0 grin

Those willow, callipygian young looking ladies with good characters. Omo! cheesy

Chaii

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real / 5 Signs That A Woman Is Broken / Pictures That Will Keep You Lost In Tots (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.