Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband (7399 Views)

Reason(s) most Nairalanders don't display their real pictures on their profile / Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Many of them won't tell you they are single or looking for husband. Some of them will even say, I don't reply PM..lol..who is fooling who?

If you are a Nairaland babe and you used your personal picture as your dp, the truth is u are codedly looking for husband. Don't lie, say the truth and it shall set you free.

If you think I'm lying, oya go and remove the picture...and live ya normal anonymous life

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by blackpanthar: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:
Many of them won't tell you they are single or looking for husband. Some of them will even say, I don't reply PM..lol..who is fooling who?

If you are a Nairaland babe and you used your personal picture as your dp, the truth is u are codedly looking for husband. Don't lie, say the truth and it shall set you free.

If you think I'm lying, oya go and remove the picture...and live ya normal anonymous life

So coming here to say this, does it make you a husband material or a coded parrot.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2020
blackpanthar:

So coming here to say this, does it make you a husband material or a coded parrot.

Who cares to be a husband material? I'm only exposing their format..... them full Nairaland. I usually pity them. life of a single lady looking for husband must be really hard

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by xolocious(m): 1:15am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

Who cares to be a husband material? I'm only exposing their format..... them full Nairaland. I usually pity them. life of a single lady looking for husband must be really hard

Abeg clean the dust way wrap your brain. It's not making you any better. Stop fooling yourself.

30 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 1:22am On Dec 14, 2020
xolocious:

Abeg clean the dust way wrap your brain. It's not making you any better. Stop fooling yourself.

you must be a lady in disguise, otherwise you won't be this pained.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by xolocious(m): 1:25am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

you must be a lady in disguise, otherwise you won't be this pained.

It's easier to quantify your brain. Words fail me. It's a shame. Wake up kid!

24 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 1:31am On Dec 14, 2020
xolocious:

It's easier to quantify your brain. Words fail me. It's a shame. Wake up kid!

Still wondering why this innocent post hit you so hard. haba. dem send you? A guy with a functional preeq can't be this hurt by this post...you must be one of the clitoris species... or maybe be your testes have been castrated

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by blackpanthar: 1:41am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

in 2020, you are excited in pointing fingers than solving problems... na wa for your 2021 o. pls change

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 1:45am On Dec 14, 2020
blackpanthar:

in 2020, you are excited in pointing fingers than solving problems... na wa for your 2021 o. pls change

unfortunately I just solved a problem...cos many naive Nairaland boys don't know those gals are actually looking for husband....and I just revealed that untold secret. ....so they can go ahead and toast and disturb them and marry them....isn't that a problem solved? use ya head baba

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by bigjackass: 2:38am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

And what is wrong with codedly looking fur husband ? Must they announce to the whole world they are looking for husband? undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 2:40am On Dec 14, 2020
bigjackass:
And what is wrong with codedly looking fur husband ? Must they announce to the whole world they are looking for husband? undecided

Did I say anything was wrong about it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by foolbuster: 3:01am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:
[s]Many of them won't tell you they are single or looking for husband. Some of them will even say, I don't reply PM..lol..who is fooling who?

If you think I'm lying, oya go and remove the picture...and live ya normal anonymous life[/s]

many are mad but few are roaming.
walai you are lacking grey matter upstairs.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 3:03am On Dec 14, 2020
foolbuster:

many are mad but few are roaming

The first 4 letter of your moniker truly shows you are probably one of the few roaming

9 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by ednut1(m): 3:37am On Dec 14, 2020
Na crime to dey find husband So the married ones that used dp too are looking for husband abi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 14, 2020
So the guys that upload their photos what are they looking for? cheesy

Stupid fella

14 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by konkonbilo(m): 3:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland..

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Gerrard59(m): 4:21am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

The uploading of a picture on a public forum is what a young Nigerian male decides to deliberate on as at 12:30am (West African Time). Truly, the un(der)employment rate in the country is exceedingly high and na God go punish Nigerian politicians as they have made their citizenry (OP being one of them) to indulge in no value adding activities.

19 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by NiRfreak(m): 4:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Gerrard59:

The uploading of a picture on a public forum is what a young Nigerian male decides to deliberate on as at 12:30am (West African Time). Truly, the un(der)employment rate in the country is exceedingly high and na God go punish Nigerian politicians as they have made their citizenry (OP being one of them) to indulge in no value adding activities.

grin
Gerrard59:

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

No, I think you should pity your running mouth, how does their picture dp affects you?

All these children on nairaland

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 14, 2020
blackpanthar:

Parrot ke? Running tap water mouth, if you look at the Op, you won't be surprised to see a toddler awho is using his mother's tecno phone for this rvbbish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by femi4: 5:19am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

Yet most of your followers are "f".
A jobless stalker spotted
You must be living in illusion

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Glocee(f): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

What format are you exposing? If you are not proud of sampling your picture, please allow us that are proud of doing it. Mind you, last time I checked looking for a husband isn't a crime.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by JaneYave(f): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Silence is golden. The earlier you respect womanhood the better for you. No thanks to the person that gave a kid like you a phone. These are some of the types our daughters will have to contend with and to make it worse they think they are every lady's desire. Reset your mentality, and affect lives through write ups that are worthwhile. Thank me later.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2020
JaneYave:
Silence is golden. The earlier you respect womanhood the better for you. No thanks to the person that gave a kid like you a phone. These are some of the types our daughters will have to contend with and to make it worse they think they are every lady's desire. Reset your mentality, and affect lives through write ups that are worthwhile. Thank me later.

Well said!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by fati2001(m): 6:32am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

me that's ugly!!

no sane man will marry and I don't care!!

so you lie...
Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 14, 2020
hmm. hold this table abeg
Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 14, 2020
Funny enough, do or no dp. As long as you sound "feminine" you will get PM's on Nairaland.

Anyway make I take advantage of your thread and look for horseband too. cheesy grin DP in a moment....tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 14, 2020
NiRfreak:

U Are Crying Here Because They Turned Down Ur Proposal.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Nazgul: 6:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Op so girls who have their pics on their Facebook profile, WhatsApp status, Instagram... etc. Are all looking for husbands also?

Sometimes the way you guys reason here...it's so annoying.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by Rproxy88(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2020
So guys like us wey use our picture as DP nkor?

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Girls Who Used Their Pictures On Their Profile Are Looking For Husband by BigDawsNet: 7:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Looking for husband is not a crime tho

Everyone deserves a family

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wow !!!!!! - Country Where Men Are Raped Daily. / Name The Most Coolest Moniker You Have Seen On Nairaland / Sudden Death: 4 Ways Sex Can Kill You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.