Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election (2157 Views)

Peter Obi Sokoto Rally That Make Tinubu, Tambuwal And Atiku To Lose Hope / I'll Make Tinubu Envoy, Obi Trade Minister If I Become President - Prof Imumolen / CAN Members Against Muslim-muslim Ticket Make Tinubu’s List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by TinubuDeDrugLor: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

A sick truthful Sayer is better than a healthy pathological liar...

A living man has more hope that a man that has permanent home I'm London hospital.

Shame no dey catch una?

For more snipper pls cry more.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by GoodLife4live: 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

You must be very ignorant not to fear a man who won elections with a fringe party in 2003, at the very peak of PDP rigging might. Fought and tamed all godfathers and delivered to his people.

But I like the arrogance of you Atiku people. I voted for Atiku in 2019, but today na Peter I carry for head. There are millions more like me out there. We'll see
You did not love Atiku before... Igbos hate northerners with passion... You only voted for atiku because obi....

If unaa want kill hausa una no go differentiate between Muslim or Christians .. unaa see all of Dem as your enemy...

Today now , unaa don dey use region tactics to decide northerners....why be say the first time wey people suppose to support una , unaa turn election to Christian and Muslims candidate.... Yoruba, hausa and Fulani are not nigerians candidate , but obi wey be supporter of secessionists be Nigerians candidate ?

You asked nigerians to vote obi so we no go suffer. Abeg the anambranians wey vote am before how their life be ?... Is anambra Better that portharcourt, Delta, Kano , kaduna ,Oyo and ogun state ?

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by paramakina202: 6:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
HomoSapiien:

I’m convinced Peter Obi is working for the emergence of Tinubu.

You mean Tinubu will win Atiku in northwest and northeast?
If Tinubu can not beat Atiku in the North it is all over for him because few votes he will get in southwest wont go nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by GoodLife4live: 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

A living man has more hope that a man that has permanent home I'm London hospital.

Shame no dey catch una?

For more snipper pls cry more.

I know say u be Ipob Terrorist... Deyvare the one that reason like dis.....

Tinubu 8s far better than obituary ... Peter can't win.. we are here to stop him....

We don't want an enemy of nigeria to hijack power....

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Peter Obi popularity is obviously a pain in the neck of Atiku.

But Obi is obviously going nowhere. Even he himself knows this.

Although Peter Obi will not be getting much votes, but it’s obvious he’d be stealing votes that would naturally have gone to Atiku, both in southeast and south south, even some parts of south west.

The votes souther votes Atiku got in 2019 were from these regions, and obviously Atiku will have to now share similar votes with Peter Obi.

Had it been Peter Obi didn’t grow in popularity, the south East, south south, and some parts of southwest would have easily been swayed by Atiku, as most, especially the south East hate Tinubu with passion for his role in bringing Buhari.

But as it is currently, all things are currently working good for Asiwaju Tinubu, and for the first time, he has more APC governors in southeast than ever before and they’d surely work to get him some votes, which would not have been possible before. Although the votes might not be much from East, but he’d definitely be getting some remnants that’d be useful in the buildup to the general result.

There are more ally in South south too. And he’ll definitely do well than Buhari did in 2015 and 2019. I can bet that with anybody.

South West is already in the bag. Forget all these Zombidiots Noise. Their so called rally was a wash today. The turn isn’t even up to 10,000.

Trust me, lagosians will not bypass the chance of their major figure in becoming president because they know quite well they’d benefit the most from his presidency.

Where Tinubu will be eyeing is the north. And thankfully he has most APC governors that are ready to work for him from their.

If he’s able to slug it out with Atiku and eventually edge over Atiku pretty well, and Peter Obi spoil work for Atiku by stealing his votes both in the southeast and south south, before evening on February 14, Tinubu will be declared winner.

Ok we have heard u.We see your breasts. It's big but we no wan suck breast,we want good governance
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by David160(m): 6:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Although Peter Obi will not be getting much votes, but it’s obvious he’d be stealing votes that would naturally have gone to Atiku, both in southeast and south south, even some parts of south west.

The votes souther votes Atiku got in 2019 were from these regions, and obviously Atiku will have to now share similar votes with Peter Obi.

Had it been Peter Obi didn’t grow in popularity, the south East, south south, and some parts of southwest would have easily been swayed by Atiku, as most, especially the south East hate Tinubu with passion for his role in bringing Buhari.

But as it is currently, all things are currently working good for Asiwaju Tinubu, and for the first time, he has more APC governors in southeast than ever before and they’d surely work to get him some votes, which would not have been possible before. Although the votes might not be much from East, but he’d definitely be getting some remnants that’d be useful in the buildup to the general result.

There are more ally in South south too. And he’ll definitely do well than Buhari did in 2015 and 2019. I can bet that with anybody.

South West is already in the bag. Forget all these Zombidiots Noise. Their so called rally was a wash today. The turn isn’t even up to 10,000.

Trust me, lagosians will not bypass the chance of their major figure in becoming president because they know quite well they’d benefit the most from his presidency.

Where Tinubu will be eyeing is the north. And thankfully he has most APC governors that are ready to work for him from their.

If he’s able to slug it out with Atiku and eventually edge over Atiku pretty well, and Peter Obi spoil work for Atiku by stealing his votes both in the southeast and south south, before evening on February 14, Tinubu will be declared winner.

Your candidate isn't popular anywhere

Not in the north or in the south.

Dey Dere Dey deceive yourself.

Even with Buhari popularity in 2015 and 2019 APC has never passed 15million votes.. And that was with rigging and under age voting oo..

Voter apathy in 2015 and 2019 helped ur party keep Power.. Thank God Atiku and kwankwaso will decimate your support in the north by taking key states like Kano and Kaduna.

Tinubu worst mistake was running a Muslim Muslim ticket.. Even baba Buhari knew he couldn't pull it off... Tinubu thinks everyone up north is a Muslim.. He's in for a shocker.

Atiku is the most popular candidate in the north, if you think am lying stop 10 northerners ask them who they're voting for 8 will say Atiku.. 2 will say kwankwaso.

Even in the south west Atiku will still pull votes in Osun, oyo and ondo.

Lagos will be split three ways.. With the way Amotekun has been treating Northerners they'll punish you in 2023.

Christians will lagos will also get behind obi.. No one is lineing up to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket.

Tinubu is going to lose 2023.. The votes obi is getting won't have gone to Atiku.. Most of the people supporting obi today wouldn't have voted if he wasn't on the ballot...

Obi hasn't taken any votes from Atiku.. For every vote Atiku will lose in the south he'll make up for it in the north.. Know this and know peace

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by David160(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
paramakina202:

You mean Tinubu will win Atiku in northwest and northeast?
If Tinubu can not beat Atiku in the North it is all over for him because few votes he will get in southwest wont go nowhere.

Am telling you.. Atiku will rather go broke than lose the north to Tinubu.

APC is like a cancer in the north after 8 years of Buhari failed leadership
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by paramakina202: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
David160:

Am telling you.. Atiku will rather go broke than lose the north to Tinubu.

APC is like a cancer in the north after 8 years of Buhari failed leadership

Exactly.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by Owologbo(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
HomoSapiien:

Lol. Hope you wake up from your dream.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by SenatePresdo(m): 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
HomoSapiien:

I noticed that the most common thing with you APC peeps is that you people lack political reasoning.

You are busy mentioning Governors that are in APC, does it mean my Governor will force me to vote APC?

How many Governors were in APC when Buhari won GEJ in 2015?

For your information, PDP had the most Governors in Nigeria when GEJ lost in 2015.

I now understand why OBIdients insults you guys, you people sounds way too dumb.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by plaindealer: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
Abeg no explain to Obi supporters o, I want them to keep entertaining us until Pandora's loos and the eventual continuation of their biafra agitation with their currently hidden ipob flag..

Me I still dey enjoy their drama and entertainment.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by Owologbo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

But you are voting for Tinubu. A vote for Peter obi is a direct vote for Tinubu.

The goal is to defeat APC. We can't do that with a divided front. APC has succeeded in their divide and rule strategy and Peter obi is their worthy instrument.

Do you mean a vote for Atiku is a vote for tinubu?
Tell that your group WhatsApp admin day she/he no get sense.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by Lifeemetu(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
HomoSapiien:

A counter postulation to the ‘funny’ analysis would do.
I don't have time to debate with BATIKU Urhins
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:03pm On Oct 01, 2022
I remember vividly that this was how buhari started..
Nit started out as a social media frenzy, after which people on the ground started supporting him.who would have believed that apc would win a sitting president...
The same plot is playing out again.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
I remember vividly that this was how buhari started..
Nit started out as a social media frenzy, after which people on the ground started supporting him.who would have believed that apc would win a sitting president...
The same plot is playing out again.

APC did not win a sitting president. APC + PDP + APGA + CPC did.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

APC did not win a sitting president. APC + PDP + APGA + CPC did.
Who would have thought that anybody would win a sitting president??
It was all about PDP then and APC won...
Its going to happen again
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
Who would have thought that anybody would win a sitting president??
It was all about PDP then and APC won...
Its going to happen again

I'm saying it took PDP to divide plus additional mega parties to join before that could have been possible. They came with the structures required and GEJ was week.

Peter obi has no sitting rep remember, no governor, nothing. Same can never play out forget social media.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

I'm saying it took PDP to divide plus additional mega parties to join before that could have been possible. They came with the structures required and GEJ was week.

Peter obi has no sitting rep remember, no governor, nothing. Same can never play out forget social media.
how has inec not removed him from the race if all you have mentioned is all it takes to be president?...
Once he becomes the president, watch how governors of apc and pdp will start decamping to labour party.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
how has inec not removed him from the race if all you have mentioned is all it takes to be president?...
Once he becomes the president, watch how governors of apc and pdp will start decamping to labour party.

Oga how e wan take be president? I'm saying you can remove power from these men through social media. It would take major alignments for Peter obi to even get any chance. I'm not seeing anything aside social media noise.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

Oga how e wan take be president? I'm saying you can remove power from these men through social media. It would take major alignments for Peter obi to even get any chance. I'm not seeing anything aside social media noise.
social media noise abi??
The people that rallied around him today diid it on social media abi??
The crowd that filled edo state stadium filled it on social media abi??...
If the people vote obi come february, then there is nothing you can do.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
social media noise abi??
The people that rallied around him today diid it on social media abi??
The crowd that filled edo state stadium filled it on social media abi??...
If the people vote obi come february, then there is nothing you can do.
The people that rallied around him no reach pooling unit for kosofe. Dem no reach 4k oga.

No allow noise deceive you.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

The people that rallied around him no reach pooling unit for kosofe. Dem no reach 4k oga.

No allow noise deceive you.
I thought you said they were only on social media, now you are saying that they are not up to 4k..
See how you are living in self deceit abi??..
You are just surprised that the whole social media support is translating to physical support..
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:39pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
I thought you said they were only on social media, now you are saying that they are not up to 4k..
See how you are living in self deceit abi??..
You are just surprised that the whole social media support is translating to physical support..

I said social media noise. 4 people tweeting in a room can make so much noise on twitter you will think it's a battalion.

You said 4 million march, we no see reach 4k. Lagos votes big pass 2m
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by Foolishbuhari: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

You did not love Atiku before... Igbos hate northerners with passion... You only voted for atiku because obi....

If unaa want kill hausa una no go differentiate between Muslim or Christians .. unaa see all of Dem as your enemy...

Today now , unaa don dey use region tactics to decide northerners....why be say the first time wey people suppose to support una , unaa turn election to Christian and Muslims candidate.... Yoruba, hausa and Fulani are not nigerians candidate , but obi wey be supporter of secessionists be Nigerians candidate ?

You asked nigerians to vote obi so we no go suffer. Abeg the anambranians wey vote am before how their life be ?... Is anambra Better that portharcourt, Delta, Kano , kaduna ,Oyo and ogun state ?

I'm not even igbo. Stupid! By the way, what's there to love about Atiku?
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by chinexx07(m): 8:46pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

But you are voting for Tinubu. A vote for Peter obi is a direct vote for Tinubu.

The goal is to defeat APC. We can't do that with a divided front. APC has succeeded in their divide and rule strategy and Peter obi is their worthy instrument.
your eyes are closed and will never open
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by Dragonsword: 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

I don't engaged in a childish argument!
Believe whatever you want ooo! Peter Obi is your next president and you can take that to the bank.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dragonsword:
I don't engaged in a childish argument!
Believe whatever you want ooo! Peter Obi is your next president and you can take that to the bank.

grin you never mature true true.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:51pm On Oct 01, 2022
chinexx07:
your eyes are closed and will never open

grin look who's talking.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

I said social media noise. 4 people tweeting in a room can make so much noise on twitter you will think it's a battalion.

You said 4 million march, we no see reach 4k. Lagos votes big pass 2m

Abegi!!!
This your arguement is flawd..
So it is the tweet of just four people that caused edo state stadium to be filled abi?...
See whether you like it or not, Peter obi has massive support which started from social media...
And yes, if elected, he can be the president..
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
Abegi!!!
This your arguement is flawd..
So it is the tweet of just four people that caused edo state stadium to be filled abi?...
See whether you like it or not, Peter obi has massive support which started from social media...
And yes, if elected, he can be the president..

In his dreams.
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by general111(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2022
naijapips04:

In his dreams.
as e dey pain you, e go dey sweet us. grin
Re: Peter Obi Is The Main Instrument That’d Make Tinubu Win 2023 Election by naijapips04: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
general111:
as e dey pain you, e go dey sweet us. grin

grin pain wey we know say obi nkita no dey go anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think Russia Will Loose This War / States Obi, Tinubu, and Atiku will Win And The Ones they Will Do Credible Well / How South South South/southeast Will Vote(final Predictions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.