Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,772 members, 7,955,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim (25368 Views)

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Sterope(f): 9:07am On Oct 02, 2022
May you be resting in the bosom of your Lord by then undecided
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Poweroftech(m): 9:12am On Oct 02, 2022
Awoleesu:
Makinde may not be an excellent governor for Oyo, but this guy is definitely going to be a terrible parallel!

Imagine a daft proposal from someone deploying a coy to be patronizing the education sector!
Oga Tessy, libraries and hostels serve only a small fraction of the society but a bus terminus serves a cross section of broad sectors and cadre of citizens - both educated and illiterates. Interestingly, all of these would cast their votes to elect a governor for Oyo state!

A smart politician knows that you don't disenfranchise voters interests in your campaign/manifesto...

But what am I even saying sef?

What sort of smart male politician would nickname himself Tessy !?
I hail, grin

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by afofino(m): 9:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Who is he trying to impress....not Oyo people...btw ...who in his right senses will site school hostel or library at the locations where we have the bus terminals?...na agbero library that one go be. God bless Seyi Makinde. Till 2027
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Ungodly: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2022
donziller:
Ok, abeg who get the picture of the terminal make I check something

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Ungodly: 9:35am On Oct 02, 2022
Thanks to God, Seyi Makinde is people’s choice and there’s no way you are getting to the office… imagine this old fool and a glutton who was senate leader for good 8 years representing Oyo central from 2003-2011 with nothing to show for it aspiring to be Governor again in the same state… imagine this old fool thinking of condemning the bus terminal that has been so useful to the people of Ibadan to a mere school… didn’t we have enough schools and libraries in Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by myrates: 9:40am On Oct 02, 2022
babyvoice1990:

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/when-i-become-governor-oyo-bus-terminals-will-be-converted-to-a-student-hostel-libraries-teslim-folarin/
This guy has no sense at all. Agbero jokes apart, does this senator understand the economic importance and impact of transportation to the general welfare of a state and moreso the security benefits of having ideal modern bus terminals across the whole federation. So you want to create hostel on a busy commerical road, I don't get it or you can't think of creating a tech hub to give free WiFi and encourage online library to support modern educational system. This guy is a minus for APC abeg....

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by bigtt76(f): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2022
Some times you wonder how these people think. Same people would travel abroad and see how things work but they'd prefer not to make it work back home. For God's sake, a good transportation system is what makes a city. He prefers all those bolekaja or old rusty taxis still plying Ibadan? Mumu man

babyvoice1990:

Source: https://oyoaffairs.net/when-i-become-governor-oyo-bus-terminals-will-be-converted-to-a-student-hostel-libraries-teslim-folarin/

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by phemmyfour: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by GoshenNLA(m): 9:59am On Oct 02, 2022
Spaxon:
Why not Convert the mansion you are living in to a Library first

So is a Bus Terminal not a Basic Social Amenity a Government should provide?

This one has no plan for OYO state
Person wey no get sense
Why not build your own hostels and library seperately

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Ssddff: 10:11am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
Good, seyi Makinde has disappointed the people of oyo state

Lmao, he can never be governor
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Abeycity93: 10:20am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
Only those living in Oyo state will undestand.
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by 684oludolamu: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2022
While not redefine and upgrade the facility rather than change its purpose. Is it the only land available in the state?While not redefine and upgrade the facility rather than change its purpose. Is it the only land available in the state?...
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by chloride6: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2022
F9
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Spaxon(f): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2022
gentlesmithugo:
my baby that year.hwfa na

Previous Moniker please..

That's if you've not changed it.

And nice to meet you again
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Spaxon(f): 10:44am On Oct 02, 2022
otipoju:

I'm telling you for him to even talk like that, it shows how hate-filled,unintelligent and thereby unfit he is for the role.

Is that gon be his Campaign Promise
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Spaxon(f): 10:45am On Oct 02, 2022
GoshenNLA:

Person wey no get sense
Why not build your own hostels and library seperately
I tire o
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by hush15: 11:03am On Oct 02, 2022
babyvoice1990:

Oga, those bus terminals are needed. I 21st century, how can oyo no have bus terminals. Wait a minute sef, dem no get bustop too o. Oyo and Ogun State, drop and pick passenger anywhere....

For Oyo, when them wan pick or drop passenger anyhow, they trafficate with their hands and when you challenge them for stopping abruptly and not trafficking, they will say, "shey you no see my hand ni".

Hostel ko, motel ni

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Flier: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
Ayilara1:

Makinde is doing no good job, he's mediocre, and this might be because i thought of him better than this. What is makinde doing? In my opinion ajimobi is better. Anyway, it is better to have a makinde than the person that said this.

Oyo state may never have a governor as good as Ajimobi again,just like Aregbesola of Osun state,but makinde is doing well as well

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by barinedan(m): 11:26am On Oct 02, 2022
Does it mean there no more land in oyo state where one can build a library except to destroy a bus terminal because it was constructed by a governor from the opposition party? No reasonable person will vote u in. Useless bunch

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Thinktwicemybro: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2022
Foolish man who do you think will go and live there or read there? In a generation where youths prefer to press phone than visit a library. Mumu man. The bus terminal will serve the poor better.
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Thinktwicemybro: 11:37am On Oct 02, 2022
barinedan:
Does it mean there no more land in oyo state where one can build a library except to destroy a bus terminal because it was constructed by a governor from the opposition party? No reasonable person will vote u in. Useless bunch
That's Africa for you, they rather destroy legacy than build on it. One would expect him to say he will buy more buses at the terminal to ease the pains of the people but he prefers to destroy it. Bitter soul.
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by PhantomThief(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:

Lmao...You should tell him not to waste money to buy ticket at all because seyi Makinde is the people's choice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by PhantomThief(m): 11:57am On Oct 02, 2022
Ayilara1:
Clueless

Unfortunately, the blindly praised makinde is very mediocre too. No tangible change to the state.
If you haven't been seeing changes in Oyo then I don't know who is blind cus I didn't meet Oyo the way I left it two years ago and Ohh maybe you're one of the Agbado Urchins grin

3 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by brainhgeek(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
Very senseless comment.
You want to put a library or hostel at the choicest locations for noise, touting and violence.

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by thedio(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
yemite100:

This teslim folarin na tout and not a better candidate for APC in Oyo state, he is one of Tokyo Bois during Akala regime..
He bought transformer for Muslim odinjo and Oremeji when he contested for governor under PDP. immediately he lost the polling unit he told his boys to go and remove all the transformer.
You are a failure already, your governorship ambition is dead on arrival.
seyi le kan siii
How is Teslim(senate majority leader) one of the Tokyo boys?
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by blank(f): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jostoman:
Somebody somewhere is deceiving this Oga for tout, Seyi makinde is the choice of Oyo state people in 2023.

Fineman2:

Interesting how divergent people's opinions can be.

I hope this guy doesn't do what he's saying that would just be a disaster.
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by lagosrd: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
babyvoice1990:

Can you imagine. Over to you Oyo people. I was highly impressed when I entered the terminus to board a bus to my destination. The place is highly organized and no fo of criminal stuffs there too. Na the place this one want to turn to library. Anybody dey read any book now for any library?
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Troublemaker111: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are a neophyte in Oyo politics, go ask your elders about Elewe Omo death angry
thedio:

How is Teslim(senate majority leader) one of the Tokyo boys?

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by seglabsy(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
na u and ur families he disappoint,not people of oyo state,beru oloun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by spagettiluv: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
donziller:
Ok, abeg who get the picture of the terminal make I check something
biggest jokes ever
Imagine a gov saying he would turn two terminal into libraries

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by thedio(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You are a neophyte in Oyo politics, go ask your elders about Elewe Omo death angry
So it is elewe omo's death that make senate majority leader one of Tokyo boys. U must be a genius...kids have taken over nairaland
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by samwash(m): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
GSM still try built bus terminals & motor way parks for stoppage & pick-up, this mumu say he go convert ham to library abi na school hostel, when we kwn say the average Nigerian nor dey read abi na to do research when they never see food eat.
So some foolish people want buses & taxes to dey stop & pick passengers anyhow for road so that holdup go dey make them dey fit collect money for center of road.
When will our government go ever get the transportation system right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan's Response Shallow, Disappointing - Northern Elders / I Want The Nigerian Promise Fulfilled Before I Die- Fashola / IPOB Bullied Peter Obi,Chukwuemeka Nkem Ihedioha In A Public Event At Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.