Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim (25196 Views)

Zamfara Man Born In Owerri Has Right To Become Governor In Imo State - Igodye / Anambra 2021: Charles Soludo Lacks Character To Become Governor - Deji Adeyanju / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by seglabsy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mr tessy with his JAGBA crews,alaimon nntokan
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by lanrex101: 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
Good, seyi Makinde has disappointed the people of oyo state
how?
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Skodiswayze(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
6ixVille:
Must be craxk

Crvxk and Colorvdo
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Troublemaker111: 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
You remained a neophyte in Oyo politics. I blame myself having the time to interact with you kid undecided Go play with sand
thedio:

So it is elewe omo's death that make senate majority leader one of Tokyo boys. U must be a genius...kids have taken over nairaland
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Elbethel1: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2022
He has shot himself in the leg already, imagine an aspiring candidate calling bus terminals a waste. What does he have to offer? You sponsored only two bills for the number of years you used in the Senate but badmouthing a performing governor
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by 1JARBOY(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omo tuntun ni jare
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by 1JARBOY(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Spaxon:
Why not Convert the mansions you've built with Public funds and Tax Payers money to a Library first

So is a Bus Terminal not a Basic Social Amenity a Government should provide?

This one has no plan for OYO state
U r up to date

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by tunapawizzy: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
some of these politicians are too dumb for the current level of intelligence required of leadership.....why will anyone vote for this joker...the terminal serves a purpose...just say u will build libraries and school hostels.....and achieve more with the resources(although we know thats a lie sha).....u want to convert one functional facility for another purpose.....after u convert it, what will now happen to the problem the terminal solves

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by tsdarkside(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
i dont understand what this guy is sayin.... undecided undecided
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Folarin said he will take care of the POLICE abeg is it the work of the state government to take care of the POLICE
e be like say this man no know wetin him dey contest for �����

2 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by lovegeneration(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
6ixVille:
Must be craxk
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by UrPapa: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jostoman:
Somebody somewhere is deceiving this Oga for tout, Seyi makinde is the choice of Oyo state people in 2023.
seyi Makinde d choice of which people… u people will just be typing rubbish online
if you’re based in Oyo, u will know Seyi makinde can’t smell second term
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Enigma1510(m): 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you are living in Ibadan and you wanna vote for this guy with no vision, then you are blind!!!

Turn a terminal that has been one of the best projects in this city to a library? You must be kidding me!!! Who’s advising this guy? This is Ajimobi version 2.0… God forbid bad thing, i would rather not vote at all than vote this clueless politician. I am not ready to insult an adult no matter what!!!

3 Likes

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by thedio(m): 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Troublemaker111:
You remained a neophyte in Oyo politics. I blame myself having the time to interact with you kid undecided Go play with sand
Lol. U need to go back to the person who told u the story and ask for details.
The person might tell u Seyi Makinde is one of the auxiliary boys
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Kay25(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:
No he has disappointed folks like u who thinks he would be like ajimobi

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by rolams(m): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fineman2:

Says who?

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Generalkorex(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
thedio:

Lol. U need to go back to the person who told u the story and ask for details.
The person might tell u Seyi Makinde is one of the auxiliary boys

I just dey laugh since
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Jostoman: 10:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
UrPapa:
seyi Makinde d choice of which people… u people will just be typing rubbish online
you say more than this against Adeleke in Osun, he is a dancer.

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by HRMK: 8:08am On Oct 03, 2022
WHAT IS TESLIM OF APC DOING IN FRESH FM THAT BELONGS TO AYEFELE?WE ALL KNOW AYEFELE BELONGS TO THE OPPOSITION,THAT IS PDP!ITS A VERY WRONG STEP!!
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Damseldammie(f): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tesi is a loser

No more no less
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by happney65: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
tunapawizzy:
some of these politicians are too dumb for the current level of intelligence required of leadership.....why will anyone vote for this joker...the terminal serves a purpose...just say u will build libraries and school hostels.....and achieve more with the resources(although we know thats a lie sha).....u want to convert one functional facility for another purpose.....after u convert it, what will now happen to the problem the terminal solves

I did not want to comment on this thread at all since yesterday it made FP because I knew he was just blabbing. He is as empty as he comes. However it is your last paragraph that caught my eyes.

1 Like

Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by Troublemaker111: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Carry your father come , Makinde will be elected. So na this idiot with no ideology planning to turn terminals into library go win abi Teslim must be your father grin
UrPapa:
Re: When I Become Governor, Oyo Bus Terminals Will Be Converted To Library - Teslim by tunapawizzy: 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
happney65:

I did not want to comment on this thread at all since yesterday it made FP because I knew he was just blabbing. He is as empty as he comes. However it is your last paragraph that caught my eyes.

I was telling my wife that this was what teslim said, her first sentence was "so the buses and cars that have been taken off the road will go back to the road or where will they be" Na so we laughed. The terminal has solved traffic almost a hundred percent in those axis. challenge and ojoo were a mess before. I am waithing for Iwo road to be completed. that will be the second biggest bus terminal in Nigeria after that of Oshodi
you get it..one does not even need to be familiar with Ibadan to imagine the terminal would have solved a big problem....but because Folarin wan campaign, he has to blab....i hope oyo people will see him for who he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Violence Escalates As Suspected APC Supporters Raze PDP Property In Gombe / Two More Judges Arrested As DSS Freezes Accounts / Governor Kashim Shettima Convoy Attacked In Maiduguri, Many Cars Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.