Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,614 members, 7,861,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger (1603 Views)

How Do I Control The Urge To Have Sex / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / How Do You Manage The Urge For Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Bigbenn(m): 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
Psych412:
stay away from friends that will lead you back to such habbit and also don't stay alome...have something that always keeps you busy(An Idle man is a devil workshop)...in everything put God first.

My friends doesn’t influence me, most of them don’t sm**
I enjoy smoking alone and vibing alone like cr**zy. I don’t like people’s company. I always keep myself busy Monday to Friday, but I jump on mj anytime I want to relax. So depressing to stop, I’m just tired God����

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Pells: 7:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
stunnert:
My little sister who is a cardiologist finally managed to get me to quit this habit that I've had for almost 8 years now. Trust me it wasn't easy but she's been there by my side all thru making sure I don't slip back into old sins.

Yesterday the urge to smoke some was so strong that it took a lot of willpower not to call my plug. It seven days now and I can tell you that I've conquered the habit.

I'm open and willing to listen to anymore suggestions because deep down inside me I'm feeling that the battle isn't over

Mynd44 OAM4J lalasticlala seun Rocktation farano uboma mukina2 davide470 pls push this to the front page as I really want to overcome this addiction and I believe others can learn from the process
Forget you can control your self if you want
It's a thing of the mind
It's about 3 months I stopped smoking weed (don't smoke cigarettes)
Mine was 7years non stop back to back smoking oo angry cheesy grin
Everything na mind set Bro

1 Like

Re: Its Been 7 Days Since I Stopped Smoking Loud And The Urge Is Back And Stronger by Pells: 7:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Bigbenn:

My friends doesn’t influence me, most of them don’t sm**
I enjoy smoking alone and vibing alone like cr**zy. I don’t like people’s company. I always keep myself busy Monday to Friday, but I jump on mj anytime I want to relax. So depressing to stop, I’m just tired God����
You can stop if you want to.
Na you dey control your self cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Homo sexual Pussy Fact U should know before regret / Korea's First African-korean Model? Who Is Han Hyunmin 한현민 ���� / Oyinbo Don Dey Use Voodoo Cash Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.