Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. (1792 Views)

Hilda Baci Testifies In Church After Breaking The Guinness World Record (Video) / After Giving Him All Styles, He Left Me. I Don’t Think I Can Marry Again – Korra / Mike Ezuruonye To Divorce Wife For Giving Birth To An Albino - Made4naija.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Lumenasblog(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2022
THE MAN WHO SUED THE GUINNESS WORLD RECORD FOR GIVING HIM AN AWARD.

There are many weird people around the world that you may have heard or read about. Jonathan Lee Riches is one of them. He is called the most litigant in the world. This young man had filed the first lawsuit against his mother.

In that lawsuit, he told the court his mother had not taken care of him well. He won the case and he got compensation of 20 thousand dollars. After winning this case, the young man filed a case against his friend, maestro, neighbour, relatives, fiancé, police, judge, famous companies and even George Bush. So far, the number of cases filed by him in different courts has reached close to 2600.

Jonathan Lee Riches' name is also recorded in the Guinness Book. You will be surprised to know that Jonathan Lee Riches also filed a lawsuit against the Guinness Book of World. He asked why his personal life was written in the book without his permission. He has won close to eight million dollars in damages and compensation in the cases so far.

After all this, he was called to a TV show where he was asked, "What is the reason that even after so much fame you are living alone and there is no one to love you?" After the TV show, Jonathan Lee also sued the TV channel for such questions. He then received compensation of fifty thousand dollars.

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Chicagoesontop: 2:25am On Oct 02, 2022
OP, just get yourself ready because he will surely sue you for writing about him on Nairaland .

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by etrange: 3:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Chicagoesontop:
OP, just get yourself ready because he will surely sue you for writing about him on Nairaland .

Lol... he'd end up "dashing" the OP some money.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Passionnn: 4:47am On Oct 02, 2022
Let him try it in Nigeria.
The court will fine him for waisting the time of the judges.
Op, get ready to be sued for posting his picture here without permission.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Berrityga: 5:19am On Oct 02, 2022
If I mind my business he will sue me for minding my business so lemme say my mind. This guy will die a very lonely death.. And I'm pretty sure nobody will attend his funeral

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Nutase: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2022
Nutcase spotted
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by bigjackass: 7:14am On Oct 02, 2022
not surprised. He even look like he gat no joy.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by mu2sa2: 7:33am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
If I mind my business he will sue me for minding my business so lemme say my mind. This guy will die a very lonely death.. And I'm pretty sure nobody will attend his funeral
If you attend his funeral he may file a complaint yonder, if he could, that you attended his funeral without his permission!

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by FaceTanke: 7:48am On Oct 02, 2022
I pray he don't sue me for reading this o

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by lecowas: 8:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Lol... His life go funny die. All man go dey avoid am like plaque

Even mods go fear to push am go frontpage cos the vawulent comrade fit sue nairaland grin

2 Likes

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by benzypher(m): 9:08am On Oct 02, 2022
well he won some of those cases so by law he was right to sue everyone of them...

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by TANID(m): 9:35am On Oct 02, 2022
Just dey cash Out everywhere You Go like mtn
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by ajidikun: 9:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Berrityga:
definitely nobody will attend his funeral because everyone will think they might be sued for attending without invitation.
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by taiwotimitt: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Can we call him suya because he sues people.

Abeg I no be comedian..... please check my siggy

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Corridon: 10:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Wacko jacko. He will soon sue himself for being himself.

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by RepoMan007: 11:41am On Oct 02, 2022
What a career. He is like Russia right now. No partners out of fear he could turn around and sue them for ever relating with him.
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Johnycastro18: 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hope say he won't sue me for commenting on this post like this? grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by jahson19(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
I didn't say anything o cos me. No get shi shi for court mata o
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Chaos14: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is currently facing a jail term
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by OKOATA(m): 3:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin
So what if him dog mistakenly piss for him body, will he sue who he bought the dog from? Maybe he already done that sef. Werey.
Re: The Man Who Sued The Guinness World Record For Giving Him An Award. by Lumenasblog(m): 11:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chicagoesontop:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Million Naira Blackberry Smart Phone By Alexander Amosu / Do You Love Naija Celeb Gossip? Check Out My Blog. Sipsipgist / Kukere Breaks Record Of Ringtone Downloads By 3million Subscribers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.