Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) (73629 Views)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:

This is incorrect!

The FG has fixed, and is working on several critical roads across the country, including Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshoki Highway; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway; Onitsha-Enugu Expressway; Bonny-Bodo Bridge / Road Projects; Calabar-Itu Highway; 2nd Niger Bridge / Roads Projects etc.

I meant to say "Most" of Nigerian roads. Anyways, I will update this forum with the state of Onitsha to Owerri road, and the difficulties commuters encounter passing through that axis, before this week runs out.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by b03liberty(m): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
Only if every community can bring the government failure to limelight like, and poke it into their faces. Wicked set of politicians
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by havenz(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
...rather, DAVID MARK is a FAILURE...

longetivity:
Ortom Is a failure
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Enkidu70: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Bone-headed Tuface said to leave Buhari alone
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Teejay13(m): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Effect of a failed leadership
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Trutalker123: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
SOMEONE OFFERED TO FIX ONE ROAD IN THAT AREA, DAVID MARK REFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS USING THAT ROAD TO CASH OUT AS A SENATOR

I guess, you are referring to "Too much money".

The man seem not to be in the news again
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by gidjah(m): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2022
Benue state ...a truely failed state Agriculture keeps failing ....d security keeps failing ...Administration keeps failing ...social amenities already failed ...the governor still trailing and snooping on Tinubu via wike
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Inaco: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
SOMEONE OFFERED TO FIX ONE ROAD IN THAT AREA, DAVID MARK REFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS USING THAT ROAD TO CASH OUT AS A SENATOR

You are either clueless or knows nothing about your assertion. Must you mislead the public?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Frizz001: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
It is a federal road not state. What is Ortom's issue here? Did you not read that someone started to work on the road to make it motorable but the FG stopped him and still did not work on the road till date?
longetivity:
Ortom Is a failure
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a massive revolution coming up next year, I see the youths protesting in all the 36 States against bad governance, I see them becoming Obidents, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

There won't be any revolution.

But if you want to revolt...na you sabi. There is nothing going on in Nigeria that isn't happening elsewhere today.... ranging from the food price crisis to the high energy costs to increasing insecurity.

If you think say na Nigeria bad pass, go ask Indonesia how common football loss take result in the deaths of almost 200 people....

Peter Obi or anyone is not guaranteed to win the election. The election would be conducted and INEC would declare the winner.

Forget your...I see Peter Obi winning bla bla bla....

How would he win? By winning the Southsouth and Southeast alone?

Is he bigger than Ojukwu? If anyone told you that Ojukwu would loose in the entire Southeast, would you have believed?

Let allow INEC to do its job and declare the winner.

Let's not get overly fixated with baseless assurances of a certain candidate winning...if someone different from your preferred candidate wins, and you take to the streets in the name of revolution.....I pity you.

Except ofcourse Obi, Tinubu or Atiku na your papa....then, e go be a case of pikin dying while fighting for justice for his father.

Even MKO Abiola children no gree die to get justice for their papa.

I don tell you my own o. I no go follow anybody do any revolution o. No put hope where I dey. Their children dey all over Europe and America dey groove o.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Benue state has been an embarrassment to the universe since who knows when!
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by blazesam(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
longetivity:
Ortom Is a failure

Mumu, what does state government has to do with federal government roads?

Don't just comment if you have nothing vital
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by GamalNasser: 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:

Lies ..name the person that offered to fix the road ? Is David Mark the Minister of works that he will refuse?.please explain how he was cashing out from this road

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by babajero(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
longetivity:
cheesy
Buhari is a failure, because that is a federal road.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
I meant to say "Most" of Nigerian roads. Anyways, I will update this forum with the state of Onitsha to Owerri road, and the difficulties commuters encounter passing through that axis, before this week runs out.

Onitsha-Owerri Road is an FG road...but the governments of Imo and Anambra can be proactive in liasing with the Federal Ministry of Works & Housing, to get approval to expeditiously fix the road and get a refund at an agreed later date.

We have seen Wike, Fayose and co, do this to cushion the pains of commuters within their states.

Of a truth, the FG has, and is currently taking on several projects.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by sniperr007(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:

How credible is this story
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by annyz: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
jeromestarks:
Who should I vote for come 2023?

Don't you know before or suffer never tire you?

Peter Obi for Labor Party of course
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by adecz: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is the only federal road passing
through a Senatorial Capital which has
A senator Abah Moro & House members
representing them✖️〽️‼️❗️

David Mark, A Senate President for
8 years has his house less than 400 meters
from this eyesore❗️❗️

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by pussyeater(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Really pool party! Where is shayo and Igbo?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by onuman: 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Honestly the road condition in Benue state is so disheartening

Knowing that the former Senate president [b] David Mark is from this particular LGA they're protesting[/b]

A renown philanthropist in Otukpo who showed up to fix the road or at least part of the road was asked to put an stop by rubbish government.
It's such a shame
And they call themselves food basket of the nation....I wonder how they want to send the food across without road.
Spits

Apa State.
For many years, David Mark rode to the Senate on his people's dreams for Apa State to be created from Benue state.
Mark could not alter a thing on the state creation exercises done by military dictators supervised by Arewa. Nigeria's 36 states political structure remains the FRAUD in Nigeria.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by bewla(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
Herds men stop this road with Buhari behind them carrying the bullet cans

Useless ortom
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by mastermaestro(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:

The most useless senator from Benue. angry
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by okpas01: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Let's forget these hearsays. Were you or the person that told there?
xpressionx:
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by okpas01: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank you. People just cook up lies in beerpalour and start telling people
GamalNasser:

Lies ..name the person that offered to fix the road ? Is David Mark the Minister of works that he will refuse?.please explain how he was cashing out from this road
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by 4ward4: 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Still better than the Highwsy leading to Kaduna. That one is a death trap of tar road with Pitholes.
This Otukpo Road is 100% Better.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by lereinter(m): 7:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Benue state is under siege

Evil resides there

Unfortunately they have a useless governor
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Charly68: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Their son was senate president for many years yet he couldn't drive infrastructural development to his state .. and yet his people were chanting raka Dede... What a pathetic situation
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Truthday: 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2022
Those stupid people calling for the division of this Nation, hope you can see idoma nation. You just want an endless war. Those of us praying in this Nation, out prayer will never let such happen
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Zacksnow(m): 7:19pm On Oct 02, 2022
ochacho was spoiling that road cux that was meant to be two line bt ochacho started digging drainage in almost the center of the road please lets call a spade a spade for crying out loud that road is a federal road the contract has already been to that stupid rock bridge they are always slow in shiti worl
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by danhans(m): 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
It was not David Mark it was ministry works and housing
However David Mark is very wicked he has all it takes fix all the roads in that axis he didn't very very wicked man
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
the the basterd was a former general collecting pension + retainment money. Africans who do us
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by danhans(m): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Charly68:
Their son was senate president for many years yet he couldn't drive infrastructural development to his state .. and yet his people were chanting raka Dede... What a pathetic situation
We in Benue don't say tanka Dede it is not in out culture,we don't speak hausa we have our language
We are not happy with David Mark it was a wasted opportunity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / Big Fishes Caught During Flooding In Bayelsa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.