Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,163 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) (73632 Views)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Myablew: 10:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
Abeg who hold dis banner self. You this people with photo shop self.. we know you tribe self
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by nnssnnss: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Slurity:
My brother, you got it right 100%, in fact it got to a time I have to conclude that almost every person in that state is foolish and not wise at all, i was born and grew up in Otukpo and i can attest to what you are saying. You can believe that, up till date, most of the name they give to their children has no meaning at all. The parents that gives the name did not know the meaning of the names the call their children. They just daft and foolish somehow

A psychiatric patient like you should focus on your medications please. Leave national issues for rational minds mbok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Voiceofthestree: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
jeromestarks:
Who should I vote for come 2023?

DEM no need to tell you Oga we have seen PDP government Nd there failure for 12years we have also seen APC failure for 8 good years I beg wetin remain if no be juju be that normal normal every body suppose obident for Nigeria ��
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by ogmask: 11:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oyindamolah:
wink
It clearly obvious that Be ue has been on the back foot of development and lack great leaders to drive the state to the promise land unfortunately, it been insecurity, crime and bad roads that kill the people of the state

There's a mini flat in Ijegun-Ikotun Lagos

Tiles
Interlocking floor
Parking space
Water
At least 12 hours power supply

Rent
=N= 200,000
Total Package =N=300,000
Call 081 five 134 six 57 nine

Kindly share or rebroadcast.

Thank you

Better house nor dey need advert...
You gerrit ba?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Dododawa01: 12:29am On Oct 03, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a massive revolution coming up next year, I see the youths protesting in all the 36 States against bad governance, I see them becoming Obidents, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

Continue dreaming but your eyes will soon clear
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by bigcasava1(m): 5:14am On Oct 03, 2022
xpressionx:
SOMEONE OFFERED TO FIX ONE ROAD IN THAT AREA, DAVID MARK REFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS USING THAT ROAD TO CASH OUT AS A SENATOR
how will he not cash out when the same people worship him like God
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by alfredo4u(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Not only in Benue, but the entire country.

Nigerian roads absolutely have nothing to write home about.

Pls have u visited North before, 70% of their roads are motorable to compare to the West and South East..
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by juseng(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2022
You lie!
I’m from that village and as a matter of fact I was there at the time

The man that said he’s going to fix the road is only doing it for clout

There’re street roads in our place that he could fix if he wants to and nobody would stop him

I’ve never heard where a private individual is fixing fed. Road in any part of Nigeria
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by GreatestHeight(m): 6:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Slurity:
My brother, you got it right 100%, in fact it got to a time I have to conclude that almost every person in that state is foolish and not wise at all, i was born and grew up in Otukpo and i can attest to what you are saying. You can believe that, up till ;Ddate, most of the name they give to their children has no meaning at all. The parents that gives the name did not know the meaning of the names the call their children. They just daft and foolish somehow
Spewing venom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Theunbothered: 7:40am On Oct 03, 2022
Badguy77:
One of their governor bought wheel barrow for the youth to eradicate poverty among the youth... They have never had a good governor in that state.

Is the governor in charge of the federal government?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
Not so fast.

When were the contracts awarded?
What was the contract sum?
What is the duration?
Who are the contractors?

Nigerians love suffering. We love it more than life itself.

Some of the projects listed above have been on for over a decade. We have simply accepted the failure of government (this one and prior ones) to deliver - and life goes on.

We know what to do when we are ready.

See how you indicted yourself.

Yes, the projects were awarded several years ago...so?

What did the administrations from when the projects were awarded and 2015 do?

It is taking a Buhari to complete most of them. He completed the Zik Masoluem, Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Warri-Itakpe Railway...infact, someone I know just returned last week, from a function using that train service. She paid N1,600 from, I think Auchi or so to Warri.

He started and completed the Lagos-Ibadan Railway...he has almost completed and will be commissioning the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and 2nd Niger Bridge.

Work is ongoing on Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc.

Under Jonathan, the runway at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport was being managed with dangerous potholes in it. It took a Buhari to shutdown the airport, divert flight operations to other airports, and carryout a comprehensive upgrade of the airport. No one would know the catastrophe this has avoided us as a nation.

Oga, Buhari talked about agricultural revolution and Anchor Borrower's Scheme, and today, notwithstanding the global crisis of inflation, we have Nigerian rice scattered all over markets in the country - from Gerewa to Premium to Pretty Lady to Coscharis to Lake.....name them.

But where is our Cassava bread?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Emitrustgod(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Nigeria politicians bucha illitrates
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Daddyboy21: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Not only in Benue, but the entire country.

Nigerian roads absolutely have nothing to write home about.
Not the entire country bro, have you been to akwa ibom state, the only state that construct international roads and federal Government roads without waiting for the federal Government. Pray for visionary leaders, if not for your country then at least for your state
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Oyindamolah: 11:43am On Oct 06, 2022
Your phone � your writing
ogmask:

Better house nor dey need advert...
You gerrit ba?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Oyindamolah: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
bonnyhope:

This apartment must be on a bad road

If not I would say it is too cheap
No, it's not. You can come check it out yourself and come back here to give a review.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Fujiyama: 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2022
CoolAmbience:

See how you indicted yourself.

Yes, the projects were awarded several years ago...so?

What did the administrations from when the projects were awarded and 2015 do?

It is taking a Buhari to complete most of them. He completed the Zik Masoluem, Abuja-Kaduna Railway, Warri-Itakpe Railway...infact, someone I know just returned last week, from a function using that train service. She paid N1,600 from, I think Auchi or so to Warri.

He started and completed the Lagos-Ibadan Railway...he has almost completed and will be commissioning the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and 2nd Niger Bridge.

Work is ongoing on Onitsha-Enugu Expressway, Bonny-Bodo Bridge etc.

Under Jonathan, the runway at the Akanu Ibiam International Airport was being managed with dangerous potholes in it. It took a Buhari to shutdown the airport, divert flight operations to other airports, and carryout a comprehensive upgrade of the airport. No one would know the catastrophe this has avoided us as a nation.

Oga, Buhari talked about agricultural revolution and Anchor Borrower's Scheme, and today, notwithstanding the global crisis of inflation, we have Nigerian rice scattered all over markets in the country - from Gerewa to Premium to Pretty Lady to Coscharis to Lake.....name them.

But where is our Cassava bread?

^^^
undecided

I have 'indicted' myself indeed.

I asked 4 clear questions. Anyone who responds to me should provide clear, data driven answers. I have no interest in vague, general answers - such answers are time wasters and do not deserve any air time.

You mentioned 3 completed rail projects. Is that all?
You mentioned 4 ongoing transport infrastructure projects. They may be completed by the buhari administration or they will join the long list of Nigeria's abandoned projects. Time will tell.
You also mentioned 1 airport upgrade project. Is that all?

Surely you can do a better job of selling the Buhari administration to the public. Answering the 4 questions I asked in my prior post will show how serious you are about that assignment.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

I have 'indicted' myself indeed.

I asked 4 clear questions. Anyone who responds to me should provide clear, data driven answers. I have no interest in vague, general answers - such answers are time wasters and do not deserve any air time.

You mentioned 3 completed rail projects. Is that all?
You mentioned 4 ongoing transport infrastructure projects. They may be completed by the buhari administration or they will join the long list of Nigeria's abandoned projects. Time will tell.
You also mentioned 1 airport upgrade project. Is that all?

Surely you can do a better job of selling the Buhari administration to the public. Answering the 4 questions I asked in my prior post will show how serious you are about that assignment.

Only one airport upgrade? That's because I only mentioned one. Are you a Nigerian at all?

Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport was upgraded too....And Murtala Mohammed International Airport too...Port Harcourt International Airport too....use your phone and stop requesting data when you have it at your disposal. All of these projects are in the public domain.

Which rail projects did your Jonathan complete? Name one. Buhari completed the Abuja monorail project as well. Several other rail projects are ongoing - Ibadan to Kano to Kaduna, Port Harcourt to Maiduguri etc.

Why don't you travel and see the projects for yourself....isn't that the best form of facts or data? There is no such thing as vague or general answers.

Travel and see things for yourself. You don't sit at a place and complain. What is your governor doing? Show me his projects, and those of your LGA Chairman. Why is your focus on Buhari alone? You keep saying 'is that all?'
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Fujiyama: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2022
CoolAmbience:
Only one airport upgrade? That's because I only mentioned one. Are you a Nigerian at all?

^^^
Oh yes I am Nigerian - 100%.

CoolAmbience:
Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport was upgraded too....And Murtala Mohammed International Airport too...Port Harcourt International Airport too....use your phone and stop requesting data when you have it at your disposal. All of these projects are in the public domain.

^^^
For someone who is defending this administration with everything he's got you are strangely reluctant to provide evidence. cheesy Provide the facts here and now or forever hold your peace. The so-called projects are in the public domain but is the project information (refer to my 4 questions in my first post) also in the public domain?

CoolAmbience:
Which rail projects did your Jonathan complete?

^^^
cheesy

Nice attempt at diversion but it is dead on arrival. I can see your sly, barely disguised labeling game - you have somehow managed to grant me 'ownership' of Jonathan in an internet forum post. undecided If only it was so easy.

Stop the pointless politicking. The GEJ administration failed, full stop. That is a point that is not even up for debate. Your Buhari has also failed, full stop. No ifs, no buts. Nothing to argue there - and the sooner you accept this truth the better.

CoolAmbience:
Buhari completed the Abuja monorail project as well. Several other rail projects are ongoing - Ibadan to Kano to Kaduna, Port Harcourt to Maiduguri etc.

^^^
On the abuja monorail...your credibility is on the line here. I asked 4 simple questions (check my first post again!) about each of these so called projects and instead of providing reputable hyperlinks at the very least, you offered up that old excuse about this information being in the public domain. Put up or...

On the other rail projects...I will withhold comment until they are actually completed and commissioned. Nigerians are fed up with 'ongoing projects' that stretch into eternity. Where is Ajaokuta steel today? Where is Tinapa today? The PDP once listed the Lagos-Ibadan expressway and the 2nd Niger bridge as 'ongoing projects' - and these projects are still 'ongoing' to this day (after 16 disastrous PDP years and 8 equally disastrous APC years). Ongoing indeed. undecided

CoolAmbience:
Why don't you travel and see the projects for yourself....isn't that the best form of facts or data? There is no such thing as vague or general answers.

Travel and see things for yourself. You don't sit at a place and complain. What is your governor doing? Show me his projects, and those of your LGA Chairman. Why is your focus on Buhari alone? You keep saying 'is that all?'

^^^
I would have travelled to see these projects for myself but bandits, kidnappers and allied terrorists controlling Nigeria's roads wouldn't let me.

And no I am not joking here. I have been a frequent traveller on Nigerian roads my entire life...until recently. The choices were clear: keep plying the roads and risk abduction for ransom or death by gunshot wounds...OR stay off the roads till further notice.

I had to go for option 2. So much for the great job being done by your principal. undecided

As for my governor and LGA chairman...they are cut from the same cloth as your principal. Die-hard APC members without a clue on how to actually govern. The results are the same: utter failure. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.