Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) (73639 Views)

Ugwu Onyeama Federal Road In Enugu: A Death Trap (Photos, Video) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / The Bad State Of Federal Road In Otukpo, Benue State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by edungene7: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Obi said hold me accountable that u can take to the bank we can't continue like this way politicians are wicked
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by watchindelta(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
With all these nigeria politicians still get supporters wey go die for them with empty stomach for free

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by okoroemeka(m): 7:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tonypen247:
Too bad
they are even lucky because trucks are still passing and they can come out to demonstrate,if they can see our own road that goes from okigwe,umulolo, arondizuogu to onitsha they will realize they are enjoying,not only will the so called road swallow a dangote truck but kidnappers and bandits has taken the opportunity to terrorize the inhabitants that coming out to demonstrate on the road is a suicide mission

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Roozzaay(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Ortom should still blame this on fulani herdsmen....
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by skales67(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
An that foólish agama lizard-headed governor who calls himself Ortom is talking nonsénse about Peter Obi.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Too bad
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by meobizy(f): 8:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Where is Peterpatterns to castigate this action?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by detectivejones: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2022
Shame on David Mark
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Impossible, after our ECA has been depleted with the APC phantom infrastructures?? grin
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by deebrownneymar: 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
owukpa:

Proto credit: Ebony Naija

https://idomavoice.com/breaking-angry-youths-hold-pool-party-on-dilapidated-federal-road-in-otukpo/

I think I see the pool…but I don’t see the party
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by nostradamoss: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
owukpa:

https://idomavoice.com/breaking-angry-youths-hold-pool-party-on-dilapidated-federal-road-in-otukpo/

Apc and pdp has failed Nigerians and must be pushed out
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by malkomchris: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Not just wicked, but very very wicked old men
Chizzyjforce:
97% of African leaders are clueless and wicked at the same time.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Integrafamoo: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2022
owukpa:

Minister Babatunde Fasola, the agbadorian product of Emi-lokan, a one time minister of darkness, is the worst minister of works Nigeria ever produced. More reason why I can never support anyone that has tasted Lagos politics. They are fake in reality.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by faceland: 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
In a functional society, you can't have that as major road.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by haslaw(m): 8:43pm On Oct 02, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see a massive revolution coming up next year, I see the youths protesting in all the 36 States against bad governance, I see them becoming Obidents, I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

Why are IPOB CANNIBALS so empty headed.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Fujiyama: 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
CoolAmbience:
This is incorrect!

The FG has fixed, and is working on several critical roads across the country, including Apapa-Oshodi-Oworoshoki Highway; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway; Onitsha-Enugu Expressway; Bonny-Bodo Bridge / Road Projects; Calabar-Itu Highway; 2nd Niger Bridge / Roads Projects etc.

^^^
Not so fast.

When were the contracts awarded?
What was the contract sum?
What is the duration?
Who are the contractors?

Nigerians love suffering. We love it more than life itself.

Some of the projects listed above have been on for over a decade. We have simply accepted the failure of government (this one and prior ones) to deliver - and life goes on.

We know what to do when we are ready.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Rumundele(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Benue is so unlucky in terms of governance, its like a curse on the land never to produce good leader. David Mark was is in Senate for 20years including 8yrs as president of the Senate with nothing to show for the Idoma people.
Ortom is there using Fulani herdsmen attack as a cover for doing nothing, Maybe the herdsmen are also attacking the monthly allocation he collects from FG. This is the only Governor that has not commission any project in the state. The story of the wheel barrow for youth empowerment by Ortom is till fresh.
Akume is there collecting money from opposition to work against his party APC. All of them are just selfish.
I travelled to benue in 2019 to see a friend in Makurdi, i couldn't complete the journey after Oturukpo i turned back due to the bad road. I call her that i can't make the journey any more, i went back to Oturukpo and lodge at Apa gate, she gat to enter transport from Makurdi for us to see.
That journey affected my car. I have seen other Governors liaising with FG to construct the road in their state and later reimbursed but Ortom will be there shouting herdsmen, is that why he cannot pay pension, salaries and allowances. FG has never denied him allocation. The first time i saw Akume he looks very dull like dummy, that one after Akume i can't remember his name again, a senior thief, i think Benue and Abia are the worst State in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Slurity(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
If you know the character of these IDOMA people, You will not pity them at all. I was born and bred in Otukpo. Ask them to point to David Mark achievement and why they keep voting for him for several years. This people has no sense at all, if you mistakenly call their attention to how their government is cheating them, they will jump at you and start protecting the politicians as if you are about taking over from the person. You will here statements like. Leave am make him chop his own. They are so backward and primitive in everything. That road you see in this post is even good compare to many in the big town called Otukpo

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Sleekfingers: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Useless country. In this 21st century
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Dikegodspower(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
This road na Nilon tard nah, compare to ones we have here in Imo state.
My dear brothers from idoma, that road wey I de see there over good

1 Like

Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Slurity(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Rumundele:
Benue is so unlucky in terms of governance, its like a curse on the land never to produce good leader. David Mark was is in Senate for 20years including 8yrs as president of the Senate with nothing to show for the Idoma people.
Ortom is there using Fulani herdsmen attack as a cover for doing nothing, Maybe the herdsmen are also attacking the monthly allocation he collects from FG. This is the only Governor that has not commission any project in the state. The story of the wheel barrow for youth empowerment by Ortom is till fresh.
Akume is there collecting money from opposition to work against his party APC. All of them are just selfish.
I travelled to benue in 2019 to see a friend in Makurdi, i couldn't complete the journey after Oturukpo i turned back due to the bad road. I call her that i can't make the journey any more, i went back to Oturukpo and lodge at Apa gate, she gat to enter transport from Makurdi for us to see.
That journey affected my car. I have seen other Governors liaising with FG to construct the road in their state and later reimbursed but Ortom will be there shouting herdsmen, is that why he cannot pay pension, salaries and allowances. FG has never denied him allocation. The first time i saw Akume he looks very dull like dummy, that one after Akume i can't remember his name again, a senior thief, i think Benue and Abia are the worst State in Nigeria.
My brother, you got it right 100%, in fact it got to a time I have to conclude that almost every person in that state is foolish and not wise at all, i was born and grew up in Otukpo and i can attest to what you are saying. You can believe that, up till date, most of the name they give to their children has no meaning at all. The parents that gives the name did not know the meaning of the names the call their children. They just daft and foolish somehow
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Enkidu70: 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Monkeys
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
SOMEONE OFFERED TO FIX ONE ROAD IN THAT AREA, DAVID MARK REFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS USING THAT ROAD TO CASH OUT AS A SENATOR
It's a federal road. Did you read the news at all?
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Mom007(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
This is what I expect Ekpoma residents to do but no... Na another thing dey their mind... embarassed
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by RZArecta(m): 9:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
xpressionx:
SOMEONE OFFERED TO FIX ONE ROAD IN THAT AREA, DAVID MARK REFUSED BECAUSE HE WAS USING THAT ROAD TO CASH OUT AS A SENATOR
are you afraid of calling out the incompetent Fashola you saw in the article ? Don't be a coward please cool
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by geewean(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2022
The people in that area are all foolish.How will one man be so powerful to even block development into a place yet drilling good roads in between chika Ike legs with the state money?
Someone that they should have collectively mobbed one day.

xpressionx:
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Benue is in the hands of PigDigPit PDP and LowdownParty LP you can't expect anything better than this
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Monday60655(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2022
In as much as I don't support government failure to fix their road. So how is arranging a table four chairs and less than five person's turn to party.
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by Oduwils222(m): 10:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
David Mark cash out source
Re: Angry Youths Hold ‘pool Party’ On Dilapidated Federal Road In Otukpo (photos) by froxydydx: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Slurity:
If you know the character of these IDOMA people, You will not pity them at all. I was born and bred in Otukpo. Ask them to point to David Mark achievement and why they keep voting for him for several years. This people has no sense at all, if you mistakenly call their attention to how their government is cheating them, they will jump at you and start protecting the politicians as if you are about taking over from the person. You will here statements like. Leave am make him chop his own. They are so backward and primitive in everything. That road you see in this post is even good compare to many in the big town called Otukpo

Coming from a shallow thinker with poor senses of reasoning and analysis as well as zero situation awareness.

Imagine a dumb third class graduate of Agricultural science like you talking trash. I'm sure poor performance in JAMB and SSCE pushed you to study Agricultural science.

The Idomas, a minority tribe with a population of less than 4 million has been able to maintain huge presence in strategic fields like STEM and the Military and you are here talking rubbish.

The Idomas are gifted with natural intelligence and ability to solve complex science and engineering problems. Walk into any HR consulting firm or unity school and verify.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

GUO Motors Attacked, Passengers Kidnapped, Driver Shot Dead. Girl Abandoned / MC Oyeniyi Shogo: How Airline Official Recognized Me From Instagram / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.