Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,971 members, 7,814,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara (95685 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Decomposed Body Of Missing 23-Year-Old SA Lady Found Buried In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by temizeee(m): 4:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
I think majoring of these CMD in government hospitals are just psychopaths….. if you see how much they love to seduce woman of different types especially the younger female student en
……….eye don see many things o

I know na loose girls be their pray most times
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by emetisuccess(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Chai!!! Women don suffer. Chai, God what is this. Hai. How them fit take kill this kind person make make I dey happy Chai, this man na wicked man, I swear. God protect all ladies out there oooo.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by 43Ronin: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Pls take the urchin away & kill him off so we have o e less urchin to worry about... glad he didn't mine her skull
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by michoim(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is an Obidient doctor...What a wickedness in high places!
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by klonboi: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mehn women are in trouble oh!

cry
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Alpharey: 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
christm386:
Bro!! WtF z wrong with black people

Nothing is wrong with black people. Go watch ID on DSTV channel 171. You will agree with me that human beings are evil, regardless of race.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Yankee101: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jazz or money ritual or power ritual?

Hang him
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Yankee101: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
Jazz or money ritual or power ritual?

Hang him .
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Daniluv1(m): 4:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Now I know why they say the devil lives within
How can you kill a full grown human and be able to walk all about like nothing happened sad

That's why I prefer relating with animals as friends than humans cause you really can't tell their intentions towards you
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by newnigerdelta00: 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/police-recover-decomposed-bodies-of-2-ladies-inside-cmds-office-in-kwara/

No president can change Nigeria,our mind set needs to change , evil generation. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by deflover(m): 4:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
And dis is suppose to be a medical doctor grin
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Lugianostar(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Insecurity in it's height!!!!!

Ladies slow down a bit please.

Allow your family to know where you are heading to atleast....!

God have Mercy on this APC generation.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by McDoe(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wonders shall never end. What a country of terrible, merciless and evil homosapiens!!

I wish people will understand that no evil deeds without consequence(s).

God punish devil

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by ontolegit(m): 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
He is from offa local government of kwara state.
deflover:
And dis is suppose to be a medical doctor grin

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by chiboycue: 4:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Some people are just evil. Shedding blood with no remorse or fear of God.
May God deliver us from them all

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Alpharey: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Waste Siders on the beat. Wasting people's lives since 1800.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Enkidu70: 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Gruesome
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Fedrams: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
Look at him with his family. Senior special assistant to the devil

quote author=Islie post=117202911]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/police-recover-decomposed-bodies-of-2-ladies-inside-cmds-office-in-kwara/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by highbee02: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
A whole CMD, if it was a private hospital that belongs to him, people would suggest that he's using it to attract more customers.

This is a government hospital where u will be retired after 35 years and another person will occupy the office.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by BRATISLAVA: 4:58pm On Oct 02, 2022
fennels007:
What did I just read?

Ghastly and terrible!
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by BRATISLAVA: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2022
Fedrams:
Look at him with his family. Senior special assistant to the devil

quote author=Islie post=117202911]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/police-recover-decomposed-bodies-of-2-ladies-inside-cmds-office-in-kwara/

One wonders if his wife is aware of his activities. He looks normal yet isn't.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by emmy512: 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
busted!!
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by edosignature(m): 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
Romance gone wrong I guess.

Though the storyline's doesn't add up, those involve should be thoroughly investigated, tried in a competent court of law & jailed for life with hard labor if found guilty.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by FireUpNow(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
This CMD, a doctor for that matter has done what yahoo boys are said to be doing and ritualists. It shows that this thing cuts across all professions be it doctor, engineers. people are just too wicked and for Afonjas skull mining is their thing.
I was admitted to one very popular teaching hospital so one faithful day one of the matron s came to the ward I was the question she asked shocked and scared me to the bone marrow. Very early morning on her resumption she asked the nurses on duty in yoruba language saying oku melo Le ni ? Meaning how many dead bodies or how many people died this morning? I told my people that I want to go home that I don't want to remain in that hospital and so I got discharged and I left. Please pardon my yoruba write up as I am not a yoruba man but I pick some their words very well
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Gbeng30(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Some human being are worse than devil, this is pathetic.. Some people Don sold their conscience to devil

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Bimpe29: 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Astaghifirullaha Wa'atubu Ilehi.

This is gruesomely tragic.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by lukency(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
The unfortunate thing is nothing will happen to him.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Sablexxxtoons: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
fennels007:
What did I just read?

What did i just see? Lawd this is terrible
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by fasbat(m): 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Heartbreaking, some people are evil

Lock him up for the rest of his life
he should be hanged!
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by frog12: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
this man is seriously sick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.