Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara (95702 Views)

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia / Decomposed Body Of Gospel Artiste Found After His Kidnap On His Way To Abuja / Decomposed Body Of Missing 23-Year-Old SA Lady Found Buried In Shallow Grave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by ufuosman(m): 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Some people get mind oh
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Franking: 5:21pm On Oct 02, 2022
Their organs were obviously harvest. The skulls weren't mined because it's Kwara not Ogun.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Hassanmaye(m): 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2022
Brighton1:
Afonjas and skull mining be like..
What you are saying is true not joking please,
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Wickedtruths: 5:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

No. He simply did AFONJA PARKS MINING TO THEM.

Sorry dog, I don't reply to slaves whose parents hide under the bed on Mondays.

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by meetme01: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
FireUpNow:
This CMD, a doctor for that matter has done what yahoo boys are said to be doing and ritualists. It shows that this thing cuts across all professions be it doctor, engineers. people are just too wicked and for Afonjas skull mining is their thing.
I was admitted to one very popular teaching hospital so one faithful day one of the matrix s came to the ward I was the question she asked shocked and scared me to the bone marrow. Berry early morning on her resumption she asked the nurses on duty in yoruba language saying oku melo Le ni ? Meaning how many dead bodies or how many people died this morning? I told my people that I want to go home that I don't want to remain in that hospital and so I got discharged and I left. Please pardon my yoruba write up as I am not a yoruba man but I pick some their words very well

The guy seems to a psychopath from all indications.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by skipo1010(m): 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wait ooo na de doctor de for de picture below?
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Belleful: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na mass beating they fit this kind evil people
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Hassanmaye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:
A whole CMD still killing people for rituals, many doctors pay huge sums of money just to get to that position, and this one got there and is still doing rituals. Honestly something is wrong with the black man.
Did the story said he is doing rituals
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Johnn44: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
Omg! So horrible
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Hassanmaye(m): 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Curious345:
not so.. could be a mental case
Mental case like how? Chief medical officer mental? Did you read the story?
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by OmoNla99: 5:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Heartbreaking, some people are evil

Lock him up for the rest of his life

He is definitely getting a life.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by justvictor57(m): 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
A whole Chief Medical Director for that matter. Wetin u want for this life wey graduates out there are jobless...some ppl are just ungrateful...SMH
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Hassanmaye(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
lansile:
Satan is real and it lives inside the bodies of some people. When you woke up in the morning before saying anything, seek for guidance against Satan, the enemy of goodness. This man isn't that aged and was already a CMD of a hospital. What does he really wants that made him to become murdering psychopath? I was proud of him when I met him once not knowing the hand I shook is an active instrument of Satan. Bloody killer pretending to be a gentleman. Only God knows how many patients he had actually sent to early graves.
Wow you even know him
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by anonymuz(m): 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
id4sho:
sad
Noble professional in mud. Don't envy anyone
may be for position. Mhen people are damn heartless in this country.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by DadaHammed: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
It was for ritual purpose, her body mutilated, her hands were cut off and abdomen ripped open clearly assess her vital organs.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by OhiOfIhima: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Wickedtruths:
Abortion gone wrong
OR
He did an Ekweremadu on the girls. (Organ harvesting)

It can just one of these... And I suspect organs harvest.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Christistruth00: 5:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
They need to Compile the names of everyone who had gone Missing around him
and police need to dig around his Office Compound

There are too many mass murderers walking free in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by OhiOfIhima: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Curious345:
not so.. could be a mental case
Did you just say mental case? Why did he mentally stable enough to dump or buried the victim bodies without traces... It can either organ harvest or abortion gone wrong.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by saajus: 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
We are so religious and we are so wicked.

I am very sure ritual is involved, if not what's the purpose of burying the corpse in his office?
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Some human can be very callous. infact the wickedness of some human being is unspeakable.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by fman(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
lansile:
I was proud of him when I met him once not knowing the hand I shook is an active instrument of Satan
seems u know him- personally?
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Babalola0920: 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
God1000:
Heartbreaking, some people are evil

Lock him up for the rest of his life

Hang is better to avoid further expenses on feeding and prison congestion

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by TomCD(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Nazgul:
A whole CMD still killing people for rituals, many doctors pay huge sums of money just to get to that position, and this one got there and is still doing rituals. Honestly something is wrong with the black man.

My brother/Sister,

Something is totally WRONG with black men.

No conscience at all!

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by TrumpDonald2: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/police-recover-decomposed-bodies-of-2-ladies-inside-cmds-office-in-kwara/
Oga add 'graphic pic' to the title naa. You just spoilt my meal with that image. Now I can't continue eating.
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Cold141114(m): 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
How office tiles got changed without top management hand in it...... Because doing maintenance work in federal level comes with stages where everything have to be submitted to work and infrastructure commissions or something..... And the maintenance used to be general in the place.... Many people are involved in that shit..... And also going to see a CMD in a hospital are always in appointments..... No be only him play that game....

2 Likes

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Babalola0920: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
id4sho:
sad
Noble professional in mud. Don't envy anyone

EVERY PROFESION IS NOBLE but moral is more NOBLE than any profession be you scientists
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by treatise: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
airoport:

Imho, organ harvesting is an international trade @cash on delivery.
grin
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by Christistruth00: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2022
saajus:
We are so religious and we are so wicked.

I am very sure ritual is involved, if not what's the purpose of burying the corpse in his office?

Only God knows what he did before becoming the Chief Medical Officer
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by DaddyGngeess(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kudos to Nigeria police for this

1 Like

Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by tete7000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
DropsMic:
There are many psychopaths walking free in this country..

In the world, not just this country. Have you not watched gory cases like this on Discovery ID before?
Re: Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara by AgentGoat: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
fatymore:
As if I am watching horror film

My sister, e shock me to my bone marrow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogun Prophet Beheads Lover After Sex, Buries Body In Church Premises (Graphic) / Man Strangled To Death After His 101kg Wife Sat On His Face During An Argument / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.