Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform (3367 Views)

Watch As Carter Efe Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of An Olosho In Dubai / 22-year-old Man Sued To Court After Death Of The Goat He Raped (video) / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Emekal787: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Filaberry: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2022
grin grin grin have
Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Trying to create attention and he got suspicion. Asake, you did something stupid by bringing goat to the stage.
Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Jeon(f): 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Rik500k(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
There should be so many ways to represent an idea, this one isn't
Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by VeryWickedGoat: 5:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Afonjas Bleep goats a lot in my estate so I'm not surprised at all

1 Like

Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Hehehe
Imagine the goat drops a nasty poop on the stage and one of asake's dancer steps on it and slips grin werey skull go open

2 Likes

Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Chaos14: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Afonjas Bleep goats a lot in my estate so I'm not surprised at all
Like the one that bleeped you

2 Likes

Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Urheadmaster(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
Imagine the goat drops a nasty poop on the stage and one of asake's dancer steps on it and slips grin werey skull go open

It will become new trend for skull mining for miners in agbadorian peoples congress tongue
Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Hollybratt(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Olamide after seeing this:

2 Likes

Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Holybaddo: 2:32am On Oct 03, 2022
I thought goat is Greatest Of All Time

But Ashake to it serious
Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by Kokoy2022: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2022
He behaves like one Thiefnupoo who is dreaming to be president.
Re: Watch As Asake Rocked And Grabbed The Yansh Of A Goat He Brought To Perform by lereinter(m): 10:43am On Oct 03, 2022
Na wetin baba say he should do be dat.

This people music going continents

(1) (Reply)

I've Lost My Love And I'm Heartbroken / How Do You Win A Girl's Heart On A First Date. / How Do I Woo My Landlord's Wife ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.