Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) (1373 Views)

Can I Get Married To My Late Cousins Wife? / Nairalanders! I Caught My Late Uncle's Wife In The Act / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
shocked

Oya hold ya head and say Lord gimme sense.

Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Psych412(f): 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2022
ObamaMessi:
shocked

Oya hold ya head and say Lord gimme sense.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by fman(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2022
Many Are mad!!
Few are roaming!!
Obamamessi
You go soon ROAM!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Illegal1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Na better thunder wn fire u so..,
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by phelonrays: 6:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
May be your earlier post about ya dad being a womanizer -thereby dying as a consequence of such - was outrightly fake and fictitiously lame.

What a weird way to seek attention..

Pathetic ! undecided
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Medianna(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
You are the ones taking his posts serious.
Was it not the same dude that said he has finally left 9ja some months back?
phelonrays:
May be your earlier post about ya dad being a womanizer -thereby dying as a consequence of such - was outrightly fake and fictitiously lame.

Pathetic ! undecided
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by phelonrays: 8:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
Medianna:

He's just a sick mind. Forbid I go serious with his half-witted epistles, I'm even bewildered on his maniacal approach in respect to attention and validation here on a faceless forum, he's stucked with tens of moniker - chaos,richpromnent,vicorusa,mesi1,greatesman,obamamesi1 e.t.c - spamming romance section.

Such a pathetic fellow .

Pathetic ! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Medianna(f): 8:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
phelonrays:

He's just a sick mind. Forbid I go serious with his half-witted epistles, I'm even bewildered on his maniacal approach in respect to attention and validation here on a faceless forum, he's stucked with tens of moniker - chaos,richpromnent,vicorusa,mesi1,greatesman,obamamesi1 e.t.c - spamming romance section.

Such a pathetic fellow .

Pathetic ! undecided
Very pathetic indeed!
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 4:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
fman:
Many Are mad!! Few are roaming!! Obamamessi You go soon ROAM!
Olodo
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2022
phelonrays:

Pathetic ! undecided
Believe it or not, I don't give a rat assabout that! Idiot
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Medianna:
With that your ugly black face like monkey, better shut up u idiot. Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04 come and take ur ugly wife away u animal.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Medianna(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
With that your ugly black face like monkey, better shut up u idiot. Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04 come and take ur ugly wife away u animal.
You sound so pathetic
Stop mistaken me for you mother in the village.
For you mind you get bad mouth...
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 5:12pm On Oct 05, 2022
Medianna:

You sound so pathetic
Stop mistaken me for you mother in the village.
For you mind you get bad mouth...
I guess it's my mother's picture you uploaded on your profile. I don't mind being banned coz I have plenty of accounts to put in your place.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Medianna(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I guess it's my mother's picture you uploaded on your profile.I don't mind being banned coz I have plenty of accounts to put in your place.
Do i look like i care?
You no reach!!!
Just avoid me with this your madness.
Because i fit change am for you bad bad...
Its like avoiding you is making you feel invincible..
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Chris2863(m): 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
This basta*d again
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2022
Medianna:

Do i look like i care?
You no reach!!!
How would u care in the 1st place when u are ugly as hell. I'm sure your boyfriends dumped you. I'm not the reason behind your bitter frustration.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Medianna(f): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
How would u care in the when u are ugly as hell. I'm sure your boyfriends dumped you. I'm not the reason behind your bitter frustration.
Me sounding frustrated
Im not the one picking fights and insulting people for no reason...
Beside thanks for the compliment.
Cheers!!!
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2022
Medianna:

Me sounding frustrated
Im not the one picking fights and insulting people for no reason...
Beside thanks for the compliment.
Cheers!!!
I just pity your pathetic life with no shred of meaning. Take down your profile picture, log out and go get a life.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2022
Medianna:

Do i look like i care?
You no reach!!!
Just avoid me with this your madness.
Because i fit change am for you bad bad...
Its like avoiding you is making you feel invincible..
Change am na you dull idiot. U lack the emotional, psycholocal power and intelligence to fight me. Ask people who tried fighting me. u can attest to the fact that I've never been defeated. Poor animal with no self-worth.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 6:39pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
This basta*d again
Your father is the bastard. Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Chris2863(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Your father is the bastard. Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04.
yen yen yen bastard grin cheesy grin
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
yen yen yen bastard grin cheesy grin
Your father is the bastard
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Chris2863(m): 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Your father is the bastard
grin grin cheesy grin yen yen yen scum bag
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by fman(m): 7:17pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Olodo
grin
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
grin grin cheesy grin yen yen yen scum bag
your father is the scumbag
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Chris2863(m): 7:33pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
your father is the scumbag
grin e pain am
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
fman:

grin
Dumb idiot, stop sunning teeth and yarn rubish nau. I am ready for you and Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
grin e pain am
E choke am.
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by Chris2863(m): 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
E choke am.
grin cheesy ode
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 7:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
Chris2863:
grin cheesy ode
Werey
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by fman(m): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Dumb idiot, stop sunning teeth and yarn rubish nau. I am ready for you and Gromilla010 aka Umbrateeth04.
Aboki pedophile
Shine my shoe!!
I get party to rock!!

Ketub tribe are dumb as shit!
Jukun are better off!!
Fück ya barde!!!!
Re: Photos Of My Late Father.(Burial Ceremony Included) by ObamaMessi: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
fman:
Aboki pedophile
Shine my shoe!!
I get party to rock!!

Ketub tribe are dumb as shit!
Jukun are better off!!
Fück ya barde!!!!
Jukun are better while Kuteb keep being the most intelligent. Idiot and fool is the name of ur father.

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Was Bangging This Lady's Thick Bombom / Is My GF Using Me For Greencard Using Juju / Man Sets Bet Shop On Fire After Losing N6 Million (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.