Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) (47783 Views)

Okowa Gave Us 3M To Remove Peter Obi Flag From Our Keke. Delta Keke Driver / Obi Flag Boy And Lagos Freedom / Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:
the same core north dying of hunger and malnutrition except you meant middle belt not core north where we have poverty,hunger and starvation

You are mistaken the North for East. The North feed the East with food. The North also provide the East with funds through FG monthly allocations, to enable East run their d*ad Economy, Government and pay salaries. grin grin

God bless almighty North.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:
AbOki, we control your Economy, grin we are in the charge..... What's else is more important than that . cheesy

Hear it from the horse, your Fulani president..
ogun state go wipe your tiny region oraimo neck if you talk this rubbish for his face

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by CSTRR: 8:42am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu's support base are the darkest constituents in the north and south.

The negatively conservative Bloc high on ethno religious bigotry.
Even his ticket is proof of it. That is his Bloc.

Liberal voters in the north and south will never vote for him.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by kkonyeji(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Warned who? kikikiki. I warned you guys that all your ipob terrorist group politics of envy, lies, ignorance, hate and tribal/religious bigotry has reached your hosts and they will protect their son, Asiwaju Tinubu, from you hateful lots.

Nobody can defeat Asiwaju in Lagos, flag or no flag.
If this is true, it is unfortunate that the flag guy became a victim of the resentment you sowed in the minds of your Yoruba hosts.

The election shall be won fair and square in a massive landslide for Asiwaju with or without the resentment you guys sowed in the hearts of the Yoruba.

Not even one LG nor the main LGAs with the highest registered voters that are predominantly Yoruba settlements will be won by any other party like PDP let alone a mushroom party.

So it will extend from the SW all the way to the North. Only SE will go for PDP as usual and SS will be shared between PDP and APC. All these social media hype does not move a needle perhaps in the SE but here in the SW, Asiwaju Tinubu is on the ballot and all the dorminant political, traditional and social structures are with him.
check my signature for free stuffs.

As usual, capping nonsense day & night.

U just wasted space.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by CSTRR: 8:46am On Oct 03, 2022
If Tinubu wins, it means Nigeria's Elections are decided by the most backward constituents in Nigeria, both in North and South.

And that is a big problem.

No nation can develop with such an electoral base as majority.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by November1857(m): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
ogun state go wipe your tiny region oraimo neck if you talk this rubbish for his face
Yet, Igbo is in charge of the economy, says Buhari...

Go and argue with him..

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:46am On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:
the same core north dying of hunger and malnutrition except you meant middle belt not core north where we have poverty,hunger and starvation
igbo is a tiny landlock that has no economy value to Nigeria.
Check the IGR of Ogun state and SE

3 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Omodua(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
mangood74:
They should desist
Or there will be serious reprisal attacks
Every action will attract an opposite reactions and consequences I have warned them
Exactly. They thought they have monopoly of violence.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:

Go and argue with him..
they are in charge of economy but your region is not the economy hub of the country.
Is that not foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Oduwils222(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2022
No matter the intimidation, we stand strong �
Last last, Power must change hands and when it does, so many will see snipper as Eva water
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Oduwils222(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:

Go and argue with him..

Please don’t argue with an idiot
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by kayperry: 8:50am On Oct 03, 2022
CSTRR:

You must have drunk an alcoholic beer this morning.

Who is supporting tinubu in the south, and where is your majority coming from?

Tinubu is sleeping and waking up in the north everyday.

You think he doesn't know why?

Baba wey dey shake.

I am not surprised, even in lagos igbos threatening displace ApC in every election.

For every election since 1999 till 2019, the southwesterners have alway being quiet, and the fact that Tinubu alway win is a valid evidence of where our support belongs.
There is only one tribe that make noise in Nigeria, funnily i enjoy how they alway brag they will remove Apc and impose PDP afterall igbos built lagos grin our neighbours are very funny set of people they reason one way and[i]beat chest the same way[/i] from old to young cheesy 2023 we shall see

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by NwaliE01: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Kewtt:

It was tribal.

I don't think so my brother. We suffered in the hands of those "sars". You know, in a society like ours were intelligence is quite scarce in our forces, innocent people also bears the wrought brought by the few evil people among us.

All we were asking then if for the police to give us something better and end sars oppression on the innocent.

Ofcourse, anyone can decide to view it from the lens of tribe or religion but that's not the intent at all.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Newton2024: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2022
naptu2:
End SARS Flag Boy is a protester who, in the aftermath of the 2020 End SARS riots, staged protests by waving Nigerian and End SARS flags from prominent positions like bridges, tall buildings and the top of trucks.

In recent months he has changed his online usernames to Obi Flag Boy and he now waves Labour Party and Peter Obi flags from prominent positions.

Akin Olaoye @akintollgate

https://twitter.com/akintollgate/status/1576668355473264640

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLiRzLp4URY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBUVTei2Xqw

Text of his narration

You can't belong to APC and be close to me. I see them as a group of people worse than Satan. A party of thugs, bandits, cultists and terrorists.

lhordspy Batified2023 Mandate2023 etrouble PandoraObi omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill seunmsg omenkaLives sarki Moh247 and other urchin things.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Ayodeoba: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

There is nothing like Yoruba nation.What we have is Nigeria.

You people have started.By the time the rest of the country replicates this,you will confine Tinubu's campaign to the SW
shebi you guys had been saying lagos is a no man's land,you have been given the chance to live peacefully here to the extent that you started calling us cowards in our states. This is even small to what I expected from those touts. Imagine the guy was daring people to attack him

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by bonechamberlain(m): 8:55am On Oct 03, 2022
mudolak:

Why holding flag ??
Are they doing rally he deliberately hold the flag to cost problem
are you saying it is a crime to hold a Nigerian political party flag in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:
AbOki, we controls your Economy, grin we are in charge of the economy.... What's else is more important than that . cheesy

Hear it from the horse mouth, your Fulani president..

See someone who is quoting Buhari's Political statement, which he made to cajole Igbo to vote him in 2019. grin grin grin

I ask again. What does the EAST produce?

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Corridon: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Ayodeoba:
shebi you guys had been saying lagos is a no man's land,you have been given the chance to live peacefully here to the extent that you started calling us cowards in our states. This is even small to what I expected from those yours. Imagine the guy was daring people to attack him
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Allisgud: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2022
They should go and attack them In 4 million match,make them catch them beat that foolish chairman
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Bar1941:
ENDSARS FLAGBOY TURNED TO OBI FLAGBOY ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Nnamdi Kanu told his Igbo brethrens to attack Lagos and Tinubu and they did to the fullest. They burnt several BRT busses, burnt terminals, burnt Lagos state properties which led to the state government losing billions of naira. Nothing tangible was burnt in Anambra and other Eastern states, Lagos bore the consequence of the whole Endsars drama.

All of a sudden, he that carried ENDSARS FLAG that almost destroyed Lagos built by the sweat of our forefathers is now carrying Obi's flag to cause another destruction I guess! He was very luck the beating was minimal.

Nnamdi Kanu is respected in Ibo land same way Tinubu is respected in Yoruba land and they both have a cult following in their regions. I think it’ll be insightful to use derogatory remarks against Tinubu when campaigning for Obi in Lagos.

Campaigners should be wise and look out for themselves rather than make themselves magnets for attacks.

The flag guy posted on social media daring people to stop him and he was attacked, isn’t that what he wanted?

We should be wiser with our choice of words, people aren’t civil these days. Be careful out there.

I’m totally against negative campaigning because it’s insightful and always boils over

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by temitope27(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2022
DadaHammed:

Ori e lo buru! Arindin!
werey somebody grin
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by BATified2023: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2022
Newton2024:
You can't belong to APC and be close to me. I see them as a group of people worse than Satan. A party of thugs, bandits, cultists and terrorists.

lhordspy Batified2023 Mandate2023 etrouble PandoraObi omenka AntiChrist Mannabbqgrill seunmsg omenkaLives sarki Moh247 and other urchin things.

same way ipob doesn’t believe in contrary opinion

No wonder u keep killing d so called people u are fighting for

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Neddstark: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2022
dettolgel:

Who said they ain't Nigerians? Ain't military men dying in the NE as well does it make any difference as to the right of the NEners to live anywhere in the country?

I don't mean to insult you but how do you cross main road without issues on a daily basis? grin

Better than you that can't stay a day without smoking mkpurumiri
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Dchampion65: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2022
chuose:

When Igbos leave Lagos you will feel it.

proof.
65% of containers go to the SE

When christmas comes & they leave, Lagos is empty

Your eyes go soon clear , tribal bigot

Can they please leave and see who will suffer most.
During Christmas you claimed Lagos is empty, we breathe fresh air and no form of pollution at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Neddstark: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2022
sagitariusbaby:
what stupid rubbish is this? They allow who? The Yorubas occupying different position in the western countries were also allowed to thrive in foreign lands and no one is complaining. They flood the streets of different countries no one is complaining. They are all over Nigeria and no one is complaining. Nigeria belongs to all of u s including Lagos, no one will move anywhere and there is nothing you can do about it. Nonsense

We shall see.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Olam09(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2022
chuose:

When Igbos leave Lagos you will feel it.

proof.
65% of containers go to the SE

When christmas comes & they leave, Lagos is empty

Your eyes go soon clear , tribal bigot

Olodo leave lagos and go to your wretched land go do business let's see how you gonna make that money..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by November1857(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

See someone who is quoting Buhari's Political statement, which he made to cajole Igbo to vote him in 2019. grin grin grin

I ask again. What does the EAST produce?
Keep living in delusion, he made the statement during his visit to Imo state last year...

The Statement was aimed at persuading Igbo to drop their seperatist cause, and embrace Nigeria of which they are the major beneficial, according him .. grin

Check the date of this pics, or perhaps read through the news..

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by rollywise(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2022
Neddstark:

Untill you criticize the killing of uniformed men by IPOB, shut da hell up.

Boy I no gentle o. e be like Ogun wan kill you. Did you condemn the killing of Deborah by your bandits brothers? Did you condemn the killing of innocent worshippers in Owo church? Seems you want to die young o
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:
Keep delusion, he made the statement during his visit to Imo state last year...

Statement was aimed at persuading Igbo to drop their seperatist cause, and embrace Nigeria of which they are the major beneficial, according him .. grin

Check the date of this pics, or perhaps read through the news..

Na lie.
Since Igbo people like hearing sweet talk, Buhari dec*ived them with sweet talk. They went ahead and casted all their votes to him in 2019. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by showlove911(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2022
God loves you

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Newton2024: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2022
BATified2023:
same way ipob doesn’t believe in contrary opinion

No wonder u keep killing d so called people u are fighting for
Anu e n semi. Just make sure you are keeping your stipends for raining days. Thiefπubu ti lu'le.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
igbo is a tiny landlock that has no economy value to Nigeria.
Check the IGR of Ogun state and SE
So IGR is now measurement of development, osun state and Ogun with their high IGR still finds it hard to pay civil servants and are in serious debts. Most SW states adds nothing to Nigerian economy.. oil is what that is keeping Nigeria running

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Patience Ignores Protocol & Exchanged Pleasantries Before Jonathan / When Jonathan Was Called 419 Over ₦140 Fuel Price (Throwback Photos) / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.