Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) (47773 Views)

Okowa Gave Us 3M To Remove Peter Obi Flag From Our Keke. Delta Keke Driver / Obi Flag Boy And Lagos Freedom / Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Jogs1900:
Urhobo wedo!!!
That's true...Edo,urhobo and itshekiri has affinity with south west right from the days of our forefathers.

Na so my brother. Urhobo, Edo and Itsekiri and even the Ijaws are all campaigning for Tinubu oh. Don't let those Obi protesters in Delta State and Edo State deceive you. 80% of those protesting for Obi in Delta State and Edo State are Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by OmarBashir: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2022
You deserved the beating,because you went to far, An area you knew commands a large followership of an opposition. Its like walking in the shadow of death, it is sheer provocation.
Our Society is not programmed to always have an outright freedom to just do anything you like. That's the race we found ourselves. Don't expect freedom of movement or speech. Even in the westernized society there are some places that you can do anything you like...they have adherents to some values too.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by OsunOriginal: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2022
centurionpapa:
Yoruba are very civilized people just few cuts and that's all. If he tried this in his native Anambra. UGM would use his head to play football

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by 2Radii: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

There is nothing like Yoruba nation.What we have is Nigeria.

You people have started.By the time the rest of the country replicates this,you will confine Tinubu's campaign to the SW
go an wave Ur flag to ugm in alaigbo

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:

You are good at jokes, even elrufai and masari will laugh at you for joke. A state being run by bandits is never a safe place.

We all know those who park theirselves inside trailers with their cows to sneak into the east to escape bandits killings in the northangry grin

Fulani have taken over most Communities for East now. They successful drove out IGBO from their Communities in the EAST. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by 2Radii: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2022
chuose:

When Igbos leave Lagos you will feel it.

proof.
65% of containers go to the SE

When christmas comes & they leave, Lagos is empty

Your eyes go soon clear , tribal bigot
carry Ur tramadol container go SE

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by sukar886: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Neddstark:
If this foolish boy continues like this,the next time there may be no next time.
You can't be taunting others because they allow you in their region, whilst in your region your proud angels are killling policemen, soldiers and all other uniformed men.
You are so useless, I swear ... Tribalistic bigot, tinubu will never rule this country
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by OsunOriginal: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All these senseless attacks could snowball into crises nationwide and encourage military takeover. If apc goes to the east to campaign and they face similar attacks, would it augur well? We all have to be very careful. The candidates we're supporting don't know us. The masses would still be at the receiving end. Now that the stress is much with the crisis in the party, is Tinubu not in the UK now, resting? Na una still dey here dey suffer

There won't be any crisis anywhere. Can a Yoruba man carry Tinubu's flag on the streets of Akwa?
What happened was just a warning shot... Whoever cares for his life should be careful. As elections draw closer and campaigns commence, nonsense and senselessness won't be tolerated anywhere in SW. It is either you're with us or stay in your house with your mouth zipped.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by sukar886: 10:36am On Oct 03, 2022
OmarBashir:
You deserved the beating,because you went to far, An area you knew commands a large followership of an opposition. Its like walking in the shadow of death, it is sheer provocation.
Our Society is not programmed to always have an outright freedom to just do anything you like. That's the race we found ourselves. Don't expect freedom of movement or speech. Even in the westernized society there are some places that you can do anything you like...they have adherents to some values too.
Soon you will collect ur own beating, I swear
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Ekugbeh(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2022
Bar1941:
ENDSARS FLAGBOY TURNED TO OBI FLAGBOY ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Nnamdi Kanu told his Igbo brethrens to attack Lagos and Tinubu and they did to the fullest. They burnt several BRT busses, burnt terminals, burnt Lagos state properties which led to the state government losing billions of naira. Nothing tangible was burnt in Anambra and other Eastern states, Lagos bore the consequence of the whole Endsars drama.

All of a sudden, he that carried ENDSARS FLAG that almost destroyed Lagos built by the sweat of our forefathers is now carrying Obi's flag to cause another destruction I guess! He was very luck the beating was minimal.
I guess you haven't left that hole since you were born

You think everything revolves around Lagos cheesy

Make una touch any WAFFARIAN you will know it takes two to tangle
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Jogs1900: 10:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Na so my brother. Urhobo, Edo and Itsekiri and even the Ijaws are all campaigning for Tinubu oh. Don't let those Obi protesters in Delta State and Edo State deceive you. 80% of those protesting for Obi in Delta State and Edo State are Igbos.
Are they the only tribe in Lagos?This people are hated everywhere both in the north and south because of their lousy attitude and We are determined to show them everything is not by mouth.Consistency and Antecedent is what I'm voting for.Im not a politician but my vote is for BAT next year by God's grace we shall triumph.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Chris2863(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2022
Neddstark:
If this foolish boy continues like this,the next time there may be no next time.
You can't be taunting others because they allow you in their region, whilst in your region your proud angels are killling policemen, soldiers and all other uniformed men.
the gap between you and sense is too much grin cheesy

Urchin
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:
you mean,Thesame Igbo that controls Nigerian economy, contributes nothing ?. grin grin

Ab0ki , without Igbo,no Nigeria....

That's why Nigeria has fighting to keep them, since time immemorial...

They only thing they control is drugs, Baby factory business, buying and selling of Babies, organ harvesting, Rituals, fake drugs, Cannibalism, Kidnapping, Robbery, Terrorism etc.

Apart from these evil act, they are nothing. grin

3 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by sukar886: 10:44am On Oct 03, 2022
All this tinubu urchins making noise no even get one plot in Lagos the call there own, una no get shame , another tribe the develop una land , make una come gbagada come see my house, the more una jealous Igbo people , the more God bless them
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Jogs1900:

Are they the only tribe in Lagos?This people are hated everywhere both in the north and south because of their lousy attitude and We are determined to show them everything is not by mouth.Consistency and Antecedent is what I'm voting for.Im not a politician but my vote is for BAT next year by God's grace we shall triumph.

They are not just hated in the north, south and west, they are hated worldwide. America, UK, Britain, Canada and many other countries who's politicians and people knows about the personality traits of the Igbos hate them so much.

They are too cold hearted and void of empathy. How you go dey this life, you nor go get pity for human being? I can't even bring myself to sleep with an Igbo lady, they are just too heartless for my liking.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by snoopz: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Amoda's boys in Lagos will kill you if you move alone move in group and avoid oshodi, that place is fucking tight, if anything sup no where to run to o because oluomo's boy full there
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

They only thing they control is drugs, Baby factory business, buying and selling of Babies, organ harvesting, Rituals, fake drugs, Cannibalism, Kidnapping, Robbery, Terrorism etc.

Apart from these evil act, they are nothing. grin

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Fulani have taken over most Communities for East now. They successful drove out IGBO from their Communities in the EAST. grin grin
Remind me where we have IDPs in this country if not in your useless states as a result of bandits and terrorists that drove you people out of your homes.. I'm sure that you are typing this right now from one of the numerous IDPs located in your state
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Advancedman(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
chuose:

proof.

In as mush as the jersey guy is stupid, now you prove to be just like him.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Eriokanmi: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
OsunOriginal:

There won't be any crisis anywhere. Can a Yoruba man carry Tinubu's flag on the streets of Akwa?
What happened was just a warning shot... Whoever cares for his life should be careful. As elections draw closer and campaigns commence, nonsense and senselessness won't be tolerated anywhere in SW. It is either you're with us or stay in your house with your mouth zipped.
You see, that's the problem. I hope the federal government would deploy heavily armed security men in the volatile areas on the election day, especially here in lagos and in the east. There are political thugs everywhere who may wish to cause chaos. Don't be a victim. People should behave well. My advice.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Where's the mark on his body and how come his clothes are not dirty of torn?
Be deceiving yourselves.
Mumu people.
Go and carry your flag in your potopoto region on Monday.
Eko lo n pe'bi.
Agbero, I'm sure you are among those low lifers who ran Away from their hinterland in SW to come to Lagos and do agbero work..
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Jogs1900: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

They are not just hated in the north, south and west, they are hated worldwide. America, UK, Britain, Canada and many other countries who's politicians and people knows about the personality traits of the Igbos hate them so much.

They are too cold hearted and void of empathy. How you go dey this life, you nor go get pity for human being? I can't even bring myself to sleep with an Igbo lady, they are just too heartless for my liking.
I think the FG should allow them go with their Biafra country with three and half states..Abia,Imo and Ebonyi .. Anambra is Igala land while half of Enugu is also Igala land.Honestly, they are the ones that made our international passport worthless if not we are meant to be enjoying visa free to many western countries but this people have made those privilege withdrawn from us.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by OmarBashir: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
That is where you get it wrong, and the content of the containers will only be consumed by South Easterners.

The Nigeria population as a whole is what is helping the Igbo's thrive in business. Their exit will only bring other investors (Chinese, Indians and other indigenous business men)
Before Igbo's started massive importation it was the Lebanese that are known for importation business during both the pre and post independence era.

Infact it will be a great thing as substandard goods will be cleaned off the consumer space.

Don't think you people are just demi-god that holds the economy. Shame

chuose:

proof.

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
They are still in their region SW

YOUR own region is barren and unproductive reason why you kinsmen will die if they didn't come to their London grin
They are still in Lagos which is in Nigeria which is developed by Nigerians with oil money.. Afonjas should go and build another Lagos with cocoa money, even osun state where Tinubu is from looks like like war torn somali grin
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by kayperry: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2022
Goodnigga:
Can you please keep quiet? EndSARS is end police brutality, which is end bad governance, Obidient is a natural continuation of EndSARS. As a matter of fact, OBIDIENT is ENDSARS Part 2. Deal with it!!

IGBOs have metamorphose from We built LAGOS to We Organise ENDSARS.

in yoruba an adage says ; Oun toh dá wun orlé i.e A lazy man we alway desire & claim every good thing he sees.

IF Peter Obi wins it will escalate to We own & feed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by kayperry: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Goodnigga:
Can you please keep quiet? EndSARS is end police brutality, which is end bad governance, Obidient is a natural continuation of EndSARS. As a matter of fact, OBIDIENT is ENDSARS Part 2. Deal with it!!

IGBOs have metamorphose from We built LAGOS to We Organise ENDSARS.

in yoruba an adage says ; Oun toh dá wun orlé i.e A lazy man we alway desire & claim every good thing he sees.

IF Peter Obi wins it might escalate to We own & feed Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:

So IGR is now measurement of development, osun state and Ogun with their high IGR still finds it hard to pay civil servants and are in serious debts. Most SW states adds nothing to Nigerian economy.. oil is what that is keeping Nigeria running
FG would not bless SW with those infrastructures if we didn’t add to the economy of the country.
I would have given lot of pictures but lemme wait here

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
sukar886:
All this tinubu urchins making noise no even get one plot in Lagos the call there own, una no get shame , another tribe the develop una land , make una come gbagada come see my house, the more una jealous Igbo people , the more God bless them
says by someone who can’t afford 2x2 meter of land.
Don’t pay your house rent to your landlord and watch him kick your ass off

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by princeade86(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
centurionpapa:

You had your 4 millions march in Lagos unmolested.Can I go to Ariara market to campaign for Tinubu.
Always crying like babies.
What a people
I don't know why many of u have sawdust on ur head and called it brain. If u like, vote baddest leader, nothing concern me.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Verysmart101: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Bar1941 post=117219092]ENDSARS FLAGBOY TURNED TO OBI FLAGBOY ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Nnamdi Kanu told his Igbo brethrens to attack Lagos and Tinubu and they did to the fullest. They burnt several BRT busses, burnt terminals, burnt Lagos state properties which led to the state government losing billions of naira. Nothing tangible was burnt in Anambra and other Eastern states, Lagos bore the consequence of the whole Endsars drama.

All of a sudden, he that carried ENDSARS FLAG that almost destroyed Lagos built by the sweat of our forefathers is now carrying Obi's flag to cause another destruction I guess! He was very luck the beating was minimal. [/quote

U are so.stupid and useless.So national protest against police brutality is now an Igbo affair right? Ur just a swine shit
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2022
Jogs1900:

I think the FG should allow them go with their Biafra country with three and half states..Abia,Imo and Ebonyi .. Anambra is Igala land while half of Enugu is also Igala land.Honestly, they are the ones that made our international passport worthless if not we are meant to be enjoying visa free to many western countries but this people have made those privilege withdrawn from us.

You are correct oh. But the fear of the Nigerian government is that, if the Igbos go, every other State would want to go their own way too. You know Nigerians like to abuse something when given the chance.

Personally, I want the government to give them all the eastern States make them go. Those Igala people you are talking about have never for once come out to say they are not part of the Igbos in that Enugu or Anambra.

I wish the federal government would allow them to go. They literally ruined the nigerian passport.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Patience Jonathan Visits Ateke Tom (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.