Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) (47770 Views)

Okowa Gave Us 3M To Remove Peter Obi Flag From Our Keke. Delta Keke Driver / Obi Flag Boy And Lagos Freedom / Obi Flag Boy Now Rides A Bicycle After Oshodi Attack (Photos And Video). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:

Agbero, I'm sure you are among those low lifers who ran Away from their hinterland in SW to come to Lagos and do agbero work..

At least I'm still in my region.
Thunder fire any ipob who's been living in Lagos but campaigning for a failure from their region in Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Thunder fire any ipob who's been living in Lagos but campaigning for a failure from their region in Lagos.
Keep crying..go back to your state and develop it. Lagos state is someone's land not your own land. Go back to your undeveloped useless state
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Fulani have taken over most Communities for East now. They successful drove out IGBO from their Communities in the EAST. grin grin
Abokii have nothing to say again . Go and pay your taxes to your bandit brothers before they are dealt with you
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by femo007(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2022
Stupidity at it's peak so everybody must support tinubu abi am a Yoruba man precisely from a total family but am supporting obi for a better nigeria and what I see in him is difference from what I see in other and what u also saw I tinubu I don't see it, like wise what u saw in tinubu you did not see that with obi, and that should not have bring a problem if not that u are a low life gang quote author=Bar1941 post=117219092]ENDSARS FLAGBOY TURNED TO OBI FLAGBOY ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Nnamdi Kanu told his Igbo brethrens to attack Lagos and Tinubu and they did to the fullest. They burnt several BRT busses, burnt terminals, burnt Lagos state properties which led to the state government losing billions of naira. Nothing tangible was burnt in Anambra and other Eastern states, Lagos bore the consequence of the whole Endsars drama.

All of a sudden, he that carried ENDSARS FLAG that almost destroyed Lagos built by the sweat of our forefathers is now carrying Obi's flag to cause another destruction I guess! He was very luck the beating was minimal. [/quote]
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:
Thesame same God will definitely punish you for Allyinng with the north, and forced us backed, after leaving your region for Biafra in the 60ths, as being shown in the pics below, Afonja rejoicing welcoming Igbo backed to Lagos at the end of civil war ..

Unstable people going back and forth.
Don't worry, your woes will soon come to an end.
You'll go back to biafra for good very soon.

Meanwhile it was your people who wanted unitary govt thinking they'll forever be in control but you were played back with your own game, and now you're crying.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by saintrow1: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2022
chuose:

When Igbos leave Lagos you will feel it.

proof.
65% of containers go to the SE

When christmas comes & they leave, Lagos is empty

Your eyes go soon clear , tribal bigot

Looooooooooooooooooooooool
Not just 65%, it 650% awon werey
Where the f**k did you get that data from?
Is it from the ibo bureau of statistics or where?
Lagos will be empty, was it empty when you rats were allowed to come in as refugees after the civil war or was festac not your idp camp. Abi your bastard useless parents did not tell you how you rats arrived in lagos. The earlier you ingrates f**k off the better.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by November1857(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

They only thing they control is drugs, Baby factory business, buying and selling of Babies, organ harvesting, Rituals, fake drugs, Cannibalism, Kidnapping, Robbery, Terrorism etc.

Apart from these evil act, they are nothing. grin
While your Fulani has nothing to offer, than posing a threats to other ethnic nationalities across the country.. grin

That's why Afonja amotekun are treating and parading them as criminals in their land.. grin grin

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:14am On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:

Keep crying..go back to your state and develop it. Lagos state is someone's land not your own land. Go back to your undeveloped useless state

Do you see me in your region telling imo people to go back to enugu?
That would be insane.
That's what you're doing here, remaining for you to off cloth.
The audacity of a refugee telling a citizen of Yorubaland where to live In Yorubaland.
That's madness.

The only region I haven't been to and never have any plan to visit is yours, pls reciprocate the energy, stop being a nuisance, you and your parents.

4 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Do you see me in your region telling imo people to go back to enugu?
That would be insane.
That's what you're doing here, remaining for you to off cloth.
The audacity of a refugee telling a citizen of Yorubaland where to live In Yorubaland.
That's madness.

The only region I haven't been to and never have any plan to visit is yours, pls reciprocate the energy, stop being a nuisance, you and your parents.

Oga, Lagos is not your state. It's someone's state and not your own . Go back to your useless state or is your state unhabitable for you to stay in ?
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by sencekompis: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2022
IPOB agenda for oshodi?? I laugh in yoruba

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by olaniyilukman(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

There is nothing like Yoruba nation.What we have is Nigeria.

You people have started.By the time the rest of the country replicates this,you will confine Tinubu's campaign to the SW
Let be honest for once, Igbo started this by publicly telling one candidate not to come to their region for campaign...

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by November1857(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Unstable people going back and forth.
Don't worry, your woes will soon come to an end.
You'll go back to biafra for good very soon.

Meanwhile it was your people who wanted unitary govt thinking they'll forever be in control but you were played back with your own game, and now you're crying.
ofcause, we are at the verge of leaving your skull mining region for Biafra for good, as you rightly said..
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Durabest: 11:27am On Oct 03, 2022
naptu2:
End SARS Flag Boy is a protester who, in the aftermath of the 2020 End SARS riots, staged protests by waving Nigerian and End SARS flags from prominent positions like bridges, tall buildings and the top of trucks.

In recent months he has changed his online usernames to Obi Flag Boy and he now waves Labour Party and Peter Obi flags from prominent positions.

Akin Olaoye @akintollgate

https://twitter.com/akintollgate/status/1576668355473264640

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLiRzLp4URY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBUVTei2Xqw

Text of his narration

learn to mind your business who don die don go highest na one week protest.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Jogs1900: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

You are correct oh. But the fear of the Nigerian government is that, if the Igbos go, every other State would want to go their own way too. You know Nigerians like to abuse something when given the chance.

Personally, I want the government to give them all the eastern States make them go. Those Igala people you are talking about have never for once come out to say they are not part of the Igbos in that Enugu or Anambra.

I wish the federal government would allow them to go. They literally ruined the nigerian passport.
Hmnn...it's well...They see the Igala in those areas as minorities.They still speak their Igala languages too.I think the igalas need to start talking and exposing their atrocities in those states.I just wish they allow them go and see who will suffer most . Noisemakers.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Durabest: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022
spinna:
Hmm thugs vs art activist/campaigner.. did they really want to light him up?

yes now
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by usuf4real: 11:31am On Oct 03, 2022
This guys don’t even love themselves why will they take such a risk you have the guts to go and wave Obi flag at Oshodi a Tinubu’s allies territory for that matter and expect you go unharmed.Just thank God they didn’t break your heads or even kill you,apply wisdom next time.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by RighteousI: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
of all places to go, you went to wave obi flag in oshodi.

You went to MC Oluomo and APC territory.

You are lucky that they even kill you.

Next time wave your flag in Ibo areas like festac. Don't go to oshodi.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by JOemmy(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2022
Look at the primitive barbarians some idiots wants nigerians to vote into power.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2022
Jogs1900:

Hmnn...it's well...They see the Igala in those areas as minorities.They still speak their Igala languages too.I think the igalas need to start talking and exposing their atrocities in those states.I just wish they allow them go and see who will suffer most . Noisemakers.

If they go, them go too suffer. They are likened to cannibals and crabs in a basket. They will be killing each other. Take a look at the Nigerian music industry and see how the Yorubas are helping each other.

The Igbos in the same music industry doesn't help each other and you cannot see any igbo man complaining about it because they are all the same.

I wish something will happen that will make them leave lagos. You cannot destroy your state and then come to Lagos to destroy lagos.

I doubt Tinubu will be campaigning in the East. I'm sure those Igbos will attack those who come to the east to campaign for Tinubu. But the same Igbos are campaigning in lagos freely.

The high tolerance level of the Yoruba people is another reason why Tinubu will win.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Jogs1900: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Just leave them.I don't know why their eyes is in Lagos..What some people don't know is that every Yorubas can lay claim to Lagos because they have affinity to Lagos state...Infact I will prefer Edo and Delta too in Lagos because we were together before as Western region.Yorubas in other states are our brothers.Infact Yorubas in Benin republic and in Togo can lay claim to Lagos as well but not someone from across the Niger .Nothing can separate us not even religion.Anybody that sees Yorubas from other states in Lagos as strangers should ask Fulanis from Mauritania,Niger etc to go back to their countries first.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Cutiekatty: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2022
kcnwaigbo:

There is nothing like Yoruba nation.What we have is Nigeria.

You people have started.By the time the rest of the country replicates this,you will confine Tinubu's campaign to the SW

Don't mind those headless chickens that knows nothing. I am happy for their actions though, because they are helping the old that walkout with suit loose the election.
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2022
November1857:
While your Fulani has nothing to offer, than posing a threats to other ethnic nationalities across the country.. grin

That's why Afonja amotekun are treating and parading them as criminals in their land.. grin grin

The North is the only thing standing between you and your tiny and underdeveloped Biafra. But the North will never give Biafra their independence. Make una do una worst grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Nyne: 11:45am On Oct 03, 2022
chuose:

When Igbos leave Lagos you will feel it.

proof.
65% of containers go to the SE

When christmas comes & they leave, Lagos is empty

Your eyes go soon clear , tribal bigot

Leave make we see front. Bleep off
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Zeezenho: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Bar1941:
ENDSARS FLAGBOY TURNED TO OBI FLAGBOY ALL OF A SUDDEN.

Nnamdi Kanu told his Igbo brethrens to attack Lagos and Tinubu and they did to the fullest. They burnt several BRT busses, burnt terminals, burnt Lagos state properties which led to the state government losing billions of naira. Nothing tangible was burnt in Anambra and other Eastern states, Lagos bore the consequence of the whole Endsars drama.

All of a sudden, he that carried ENDSARS FLAG that almost destroyed Lagos built by the sweat of our forefathers is now carrying Obi's flag to cause another destruction I guess! He was very luck the beating was minimal.

You forgot to tell us that igbos overthrow oba of Lagos and sent him on exile
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Jogs1900: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2022
Intellectuall01:

If they go, them go too suffer.

The high tolerance level of the Yoruba people is another reason why Tinubu will win.
They are just jealous of the man BAT and his achievements thats why they are desperate to pull him down.They wish they have someone like him.They know the odds favor him to win next year election.I personally have learnt alot from him which I intend to apply incase I find myself I find myself in politics in future.Their bitter way of playing politics is why everybody dislikes them.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Jogs1900:

They are just jealous of the man BAT and his achievements thats why they are desperate to pull him down.They wish they have someone like him.They know the odds favor him to win next year election.I personally have learnt alot from him which I intend to apply incase I find myself I find myself in politics in future.Their bitter way of playing politics is why everybody dislikes them.

Their emotion is their down fall. Peter Obi that is so stingy, ungrateful and vengeful come still dey vindictive join with no meaningful past track records nai I won win election? Not possible.

Tinubu doesn't talk, he just gives them action only. Let your action do the talking.

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by haffaze777(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

The North is the only thing standing between you and your tiny and underdeveloped Biafra. But the North will never give Biafra their independence. Make una do una worst grin grin

Stop rubbing it in nowgrin

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:

Abokii have nothing to say again . Go and pay your taxes to your bandit brothers before they are dealt with you

Come and carry your Ndi Ayiyo Brothers from EAST. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by mudolak(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
bonechamberlain:
are you saying it is a crime to hold a Nigerian political party flag in Nigeria.
Is not a crime but doing all those thing consigning polical movement you must take permission from police for protection
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Come and carry your Ndi Ayiyo Brothers from EAST. grin grin
They are your brothers. We know where majority of Nigerian beggars are from
Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by shortIGBOman: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
oilykid:

You are good at jokes, even elrufai and masari will laugh at you for joke. A state being run by bandits is never a safe place.

We all know those who park theirselves inside trailers with their cows to sneak into the east to escape bandits killings in the northangry grin

Some of your Brothers don take begging to the next level. They now turn international beggers. They are migrating from the EAST to big Cities like Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Jos, Zamfara, Ogun, PH, Delta etc grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Flag Boy Attacked In Oshodi (Videos) by oilykid(m): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Some of your Barothers don take begging to the next level. They now turn international beggers. They are migrating from the EAST to big Cities like Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, Ibadan, Jos, Zamfara, Ogun, PH, Delta etc grin grin grin
How can Igbos be migrating go delta and Rivers while they are indigenes in those states. You see why abokii no get sense.

Btw, your brothers are migrating all over Nigeria and they are being searched like terrorists before being allowed into any state

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Former Pres. Jonathan's Grand Daughter / Ifeanyi Ozoemena Is Dead! Gunmen Assassinate Imo State APC Chairman / AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.