Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested (34871 Views)

Femi Hamzat’s Son Joins Obidient Rally In Lagos - (Lagos Deputy Governor’s Son). / Sanwo-Olu And Femi Hamzat Visit Buhari In Abuja - Photos / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by zomby(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
SILVERLINES:
APC supporters are useless fools.

Someone attended a rally and another person snap him pictures and say the deputy governor's son, where is his crime?

Just 2 weeks ago these desperate foools even posted a picture of Steve Harvey of America, stating that the man is coming from New York to Nigeria to campaign for Pitobi grin cheesy grin

What a bunch of hopeless raga muffins!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
femisplash:
This does not come to me anymore a surprise, if the leader they follow lies shamelessly, would you expect anything less from his followers.
If they could spread a lie about Ghanian President endorsing Peter Obi much less the son of a deputy Governor.

Indeed. Their desperation is too much and this is because they do not see 2023 vote as a democratic election at all.

They view it civil war part 2 they are desperate to win and must win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by SirJerrie(m): 7:22am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.

Read your comment again and see how stupid you sound...
There's no case here....

5 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by NaMe4: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Did that man claim he was the deputy governor's son?

Did he grant any interview claiming to be the deputy governor's son?

If so, he risks being charged to court.

But if he did not, honestly, whoever called for his arrest is a big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by BrashMan: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2022
dominique:
Why should he be arrested? Did he identify himself as the deputy governor's son? Some people took his photos and passed it around, but he's the culprit? So if some random people take my photos and start passing it around that I'm Buhari's daughter, I can get arrested for it? Something is fundamentally wrong with our people in power

This is the first sensible comment I have seen in this thread.
Others are just displaying their foolishness without any critical thinking. They keep calling for arrest without even trying to know the truth.

They run with what they are being fed. This issue has proven what some people have been saying, that the DSS is planning to arrest some key Obidients on trumped up charges.

It has started. When this picture of gov's son came the up, it was the guy himself that debunked it. He even called people out for sharing the pictures and asked them to delete it. But all these weak erections from APC urchins shows that they were looking for an opportunity to vent their frustration on Obidients.
How are we even sure they are not the ones that started the rumour as the normally do, so that they can turn around to accuse the Obi movement.

This is their hand work. It is very glaring. They will end up embarrassing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by LogicnReason: 7:23am On Oct 03, 2022
What is wrong with your head. Your low iq is repulsive.

See how you are talking of impersonation as if he used his ID to withdraw cash from the bank?

You mean you will arrest that guy in the picture because of his own face o, no be say e wore a mask of the insignificant deputy gov's son o? Chai yours and the IQ of the entire Lagos state government is very low.

You cannot arrest the guy for having his own face except you come to court with the mask he wore. And even sef, you guys are grasping for straw cos you have time to worried about one useless deputy gov son whose father is an unknown entity. If na Tinubu them "impersonate" I go understand your provocation. Yeye grin
FreeStuffsNG:
Picture of the wanted impersonator who probably thinks criminality is cool.

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Roman7(m): 7:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Werey dis is cross on twitter, him tell u say him impersonate anybody.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Mosesvic11(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Bro, it was always predictable that IPOBians will put the entire nation off Obi, with their hateful antics, once election campaign formally began.

There is no line they will not cross out of hatred for others. To them this is not a mere election. It is civil war part 2 against other Nigerians they are ultra-desperate to win any which way and using any 'tool' at all.

One thing you can always trust an IPOBian to be is self-destructive. By end of November they would have finished Obi completely.
continue with your dream, if we talk about falsehood, it is the second name of APC. Yesterday I was a post on this platform that kogi East match for tinubu, there is nothing like that in kogi East, I am from there. Stop deciving yourself Peter Obi is your next president.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by deavicky(m): 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Deputy Gov’s son, viral video in Lagos ‘Obedients’ rally, false – Deputy gov’s aide

…As Hamzat orders arrest, prosecution of impersonator.

By Olasunkanmi Akoni

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/deputy-govs-son-viral-video-in-lagos-obidients-rally-false-deputy-govs-aide/

imagine how them dey fear Tinubu. Just because of what Tinubu will do to them as their slave master them no want allow the boy support who he want support.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by PqsMike: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Don't worry ma, he will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers.

Lol....u are actually very stupid with the trash you're spewing

4 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by 7arrows: 7:25am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

From the few misguided, hate-filled, unpatriotic drug-induced Igbo youth recruited and misled by ipob terrorist group brand of politics of lies, envy, ignorance, hate , religious/tribal bigotty to burn down Lagos in 2020 and make a failed attempt on the life and interests of Asiwaju Tinubu now to these recent recruits by ipob to criminally impersonate Asiwaju's core loyalists in order to promote the candidate of a mushroom party, many of them will be voting from kirikiri las las.

The monikers that shared the picture on nairaland should interest the police too. Nairaland is not a hiding place for criminalities.
I recall that they, especially , were warned of the implication of impersonation as a criminal offence but they just feel they can win by hook and crook.

This is completely criminal in nature and insensitive to the son and his father.
Everyone must support the police to fish out the perpetrators of this criminal act.

He will explain to the police , court and LASG how his 'random' picture got viral for impersonation yet he never denied it within 48 hours or present himself to the nearest police station after reading this.

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.

Do u even HAVE sense at all? I beg if una see the person wetin una go charge am for? For looking like the deputy governors son? For joining the rally? Or for wearing a face cap? I just wanna know what u guys wanna charge him for? Bunch of scared people.

Na Misplaced priorities dey worry all of una. Instead of u guys to make things right. That how ur president behaves, he leaves important matters and FACES trivial things. Even ur Tinubu na so he go london go rest. This clearly shows NIGERIANS that london is his resting place. When sick London, needs rest london, wants pizza london, wants to poo london. Everything na london. This is gonna be worse than Buhari. NIGERIANS LOOK AND THINK VERY WELL O OTHERWISE UNA GO ENTER ONE CHANCE.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by nams77: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Lexit:

But the same guy hasn't come out since then to debunk it that he s not the son of deputy gov. Something is shady about this too!
Nothing is shady. The guy have no point to proof. He didn't call himself hamzats son. Those interested in the case should initiate the process. That's how things work in a civilized clime but this is Nigeria, I'm not surprised if they arrest and bully him

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by nostradamoss: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I agree that he is innocent for now until proven guilty in court but he is the prime suspect for now along with those who posted it. There are digital trails to fish all of them out. Impersonation is a criminal offence so he should get very good lawyers ahead of his day in court.

You are full of hate at the major reason why you are so poor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Tinubuadvocate: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
angry
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by JASONjnr(m): 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Assuming he is even Hamzat's son "wanting a better Nigeria through Peter Obi" he cannot do so the sensible way that will not put his dad and entire family in harm's way?

I.e support Obi privately and, most importantly, go and thumbprint for him on election day?

He must thoughtlessly go out to embarass his dad's name and official position, as APC deputy Governor of Lagos, before the entire world.

Nothing, however senseless, you Obidullard won't justify after your shameless propaganda and idiocy has been exposed.

Next Obi rally, you people should really try to 'spot' Seyi Tinubu there or Fashola's daughter even.

Many of is are not cowards and we so things by showing example..,..

This will intimate many other youngster [From the political class] who sees the movement as a means to bring change to this county.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
zomby:

Just 2 weeks ago these desperate foools even posted a picture of Steve Harvey of America, stating that the man is coming from New York to Nigeria to campaign for Pitobi grin cheesy grin

What a bunch of hopeless raga muffins!!

Lol. Comical. Not sure anything tops the shameless fake news and propaganda below though.

Can you imagine dragging the UN into their idiocy as if it is Aba or Nnewi association of spare part dealers they are lying against?

https://wakaaboutafrica.com/biafra-united-nations-approve-biafra-passport-to-101-countries-setup-transition-committee-ahead-of-biafra-independence/?amp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by lastmessenger: 7:26am On Oct 03, 2022
olatade:
PVC Registrants
SouthEast - 11,041,461

Kano & Kaduna - 10,438,573

tongue
and for your mind tinubu will get all votes in Kaduna and kano? What a delusion. Southern Kaduna vote is going to peter believe it or not

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by riyanxeally(f): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Kano and Kaduna votes would be shared among four contenders.

Lagos is already in the bag for Peter Obi.

SE is his natural heritage.

NC would favor him.

All he needs is 25% across 2/3 of 36 states.
hahahaha shared kina ���this one hook you sha
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by murphyjoe(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
The level of lies by obidients or Obi supporters knows no bound. They are churning out lies that make their principal unsafe to be trusted with the number position in the country. The bulk of idiots that called Nigeria a zoo now want to turn around and expect the animals in the zoo to vote for their lying general in chief (Peter Obi). They have turn to liar merchants distorting news and information to score cheap political goal.Why some undetecting Nigerians and disgruntled ones are buying into the charade.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
arrest him on what grounds?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by shegra58: 7:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Kelvin125:
Peter Obi shall win Nigerian presidential election in Feb 2023 and peter obi shall become the president of Nigeria in 29th may 2023
Obi is a lightweight politician, rally don't win an election the real politician are working underground can't you see they leave Obi and his supporters to continue with their noise ? We all know nobody dey win election without bulk votes from Borno,Kano,Katsina, Kaduna, Lagos and don't get it wrong majority of Yoruba won't vote for Obi Yoruba's are going to show you who they are if you think I'm lying go and ask Ojukwu.

Oh core northern state where bulk votes comes from are majorly Muslim and guess what Aboki no go allow Igbo Christain to rule over them and the fact that they don't forget and forgive what Aguiyi Ironsi and his group of killers did to Tafawa Balewa before Igbos later collect wotowoto from the abokis in October 1966

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Belluski: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Is this politics? Sell your candidate stop looking for cheap score... how does dis promote your candidate, looking for irrelevant fault to attack your opponent...your candidate dey London dey ride bicycle.. think and turn dat to something meaningful..... una just dey fall my hand.
At of all d candidates .. tinubu has d worst set of supporters

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by newnigerdelta00: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Kelvin125:
Peter Obi shall win Nigerian presidential election in Feb 2023 and peter obi shall become the president of Nigeria in 29th may 2023

Wetin be shall,mumu

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Andytyx(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2022
We are obidient we know the truth behind this.
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Beverlyjean(f): 7:32am On Oct 03, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I will disable my account if Obi win 1 single polling unit up north including his inconsequential running mate

Who cares if u hv a functioning account or not... who know u?? Abeg go park

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
JASONjnr:

Many of is are not cowards and we so things by showing example..,..

This will intimate many other youngster [From the political class] who sees the movement as a means to bring change to this county.

Senseless, dull and unintelligent IPOBian talk as usual.

Fighting your entire family publicly and rubbishing the position and office of your own father thoughtlessly is the best option ba?

You people may host mentally disturbed folks who would do this against their own father but no Yoruba will be this dumb when there are less injurious, less offensive and less controversial ways to support a political candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by DadaHammed: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Com'on sharap you dey make noise!

If he is not really his son, you agbado-munching baboons would have to show us where HE HIMSELF claimed to be the son of the Deputy.

Reta...rded nincompoops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
Beverlyjean:

Who cares if u hv a functioning account or not... who know u?? Abeg go park
Deal with the reality bro
Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Alldew: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

You sound so bitter cos of someone else case, why not try to be known so that someone will want to impersonate you.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Damage control but no sane person believes it. Someone that I saw with my two eyes at the rally!

What's your proof?

I think you can help the security agency in getting to the root of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2022
Arrest him for what?
Did he say he is the governor son?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her 49th Birthday / Senate Rejects Bill To Recognise Anambra As Oil Producer / Patience Jonathan Faces Fresh Probe Over N5b Abuja Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.