Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,446 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) (36180 Views)

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Felix Onu: Obituary Of Trader Shot Dead In Ladipo Market (Photos) / Youths And SARS Clash In Umunze Anambra, People Feared Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by tyinfinity: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bitter obi and his boys are wicked
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by EdiskyHarry: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fadafada231:
What's he doing in army check point. You see all those guys that used to stay at army checkpoint to help soldier collect money from motorist they are endangering their lives. I saw one yesterday as I was driving and I quietly gave the dude a salient advise.
Are you a normal person?
Is this all you have to say? Have you ever walked past an army checkpoint? If yes, a big shame on you.
Instead of blaming those unknown government for such brutal killing, you are blaming this guy.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Investortg: 5:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Chukwuebuka Onyeanyu was killed by ESN so that biafuro can be realised. So when the biafuro eventually come to fruition, is it Abubakar or Adebayo that will be the citizens of biafuro?

This is what happens when hate constitute about 90% of the fluid flowing in your veins and arteries. The hate for bubu steadily sending people to their graves.

Ipob pigs are bloody fools.
That's my brother up there! Can you zip that thing you called mouth if you don't have proper details of this bloody event, stop misleading the public with this your tribal/hateful comment! Dumb as a bag of hammers!
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Investortg: 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fadafada231:
What's he doing in army check point. You see all those guys that used to stay at army checkpoint to help soldier collect money from motorist they are endangering their lives. I saw one yesterday as I was driving and I quietly gave the dude a salient advise.
Not to speaks ill of a dead townsman... MTN "was" a stubborn man who died carelessly leaving behind 3 kids and a preggy wife. rip "MC MTN" at Ogbommanu joint(your office) in UMUNZE yesterday(sunday) boiz gave you 1min silent. Tears
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Fadafada231(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
EdiskyHarry:

Are you a normal person?
Is this all you have to say? Have you ever walked past an army checkpoint? If yes, a big shame on you.
Instead of blaming those unknown government for such brutal killing, you are blaming this guy.

I don't blame the guy and I wholeheartedly condemned the ugm for killing this young man you literally don't understand what I was trying to say. No one deserve to loss his/her loved ones. May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 7:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Obi people continuing killing their people
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Wwwq: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oh
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by pegix(m): 6:06am On Oct 04, 2022
Samfloxin:

Though I am not in support of the killing of the guy but the truth is that the guy used to collect money for those soldiers...he is tasking his own kinsmen for uncircumcised almajiri
Igbo soldiers will do the same in the north and west and us locals as genuine pigs achieving certain illegal goals..
It common thing and a big catastrophe in the system
Deck that one bross
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by slickbak(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2022
rusher14:
His family should celebrate.

His assailants were trying to liberate him.
Terrorist mindset or good sarcasm??
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by goodnessme1(f): 7:28am On Oct 04, 2022
rusher14:

What we're you doing at the checkpoint?
As the guy is dead,go and become the next person collecting extorting money for the Terrorists in East.

A grown man like that no go fine something to do Na to forcefully collecting money for killers.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by goodnessme1(f): 7:56am On Oct 04, 2022
EdiskyHarry:

Are you a normal person?
The guy is being blamed because he is forcefully collecting money for those soldiers.

That alone makes him a criminal.
Re: Obituary Of The Civilian Guy Killed By Unknown Gunmen In Umunze (Photo) by Basiljoe: 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Fulani slave. Cry more. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

violence in portharcourt over police killing a bus driver his wife just deliverd / My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / Suspected Robber Given The Beating Of His Life In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.