Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions (74817 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Osariemen12: 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in LovePeddler houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

I award you the WOMAN OF VAWULENCE OF THE YEAR. You tried in putting that guy in his place. Some of us behave as if we don't have our own problems. Every time women this and women that. Watch them come here to call me simp even when they know the guy is mad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by olax02(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
FaceTanke:
Nothing wrong here
At least the Man is okay than some men we have in APC. If you know you know. grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fof1: 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Crysallis:
A Germany based Nigerian has sparked reaction online after her choice of husband. The lady who claims to be a mom with 6 men says she made her choice as non of her baby papas married her.

She said she has now found peace of mind and that whole who do not like it can wail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT9XyIgKLE

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNTkfuD/

Thank God,You Came Home to Marry. Dont Mind Loafters and Gossips...Have Peace of Mind Joor...After all, You have Kids already...Congrats,Pls.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by tfelicityk(m): 6:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congratulations to her. Enjoy your marriage
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Govocrete: 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
This man has not old, it hardship associated with the struggle made him look old.

See him in 6 months, you will think he is 35yrs old.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by qtguru(m): 6:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
lol Reverse Hypergamy.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Juanmike(m): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ewa people and confusion
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Didi2d(m): 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
Make I no go expose this girl here o.

Well, that's probably her Dad. Looking for all means to carry her papa Japa.
Dem go divorce later for Europe, baba go start new life

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by kunle75(m): 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Crysallis:
A Germany based Nigerian has sparked reaction online after her choice of husband. The lady who claims to be a mom with 6 men says she made her choice as non of her baby papas married her.

She said she has now found peace of mind and that whole who do not like it can wail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT9XyIgKLE

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNTkfuD/

This is what they called reverse lookup in IT,as old men dey come marry younger ladies so old women too should be allowed to choose whomever they want.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fof1: 6:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

Most likely.
May not entirely be a blessing for the man until we establish the motives.

Both of You are Completely Wrong. That Woman is an independent Woman who is already Made in Germany. But Due to Family Pressure, She decided to Settle Down ONCE AND FOR ALL IN LIFE...having gotten Children as a Single Mother ...also, D Man is a Widower and with Children too. So it is a Win Win for Both of them. She is a Dual Citizen and by Extension, The Man is Very Lucky as he will be Earning from d Government due to his Age and as his Wife is a Citizen...Period. Take it to the Bank. I thank God for my Sister Joor.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by dyera(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Where MEN dey for abroad ?
Although the man young na.
It's most likely Naija that kept him that way!

You mean she should have married a young man in Nigeria. If the men abroad know her history and refuse to marry her, shebi she go force them.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Starz825(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
Some women eeh...
If he don red like this...
The only thing they want na to just get man wey Dem go dey call honey
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Jossibest(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Marry who give you peace of mind
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by snipernigga(m): 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congratulations hanty, don't be minding them jàré.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Greenback: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by juman(m): 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mere attention seeker.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Johnn74: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
Her life her choice!!!
Happy married life Baby mama of 6kids with 6different fathers!!!! shocked. There is someone for everyone grin
I pray for blissful marriage and long life to your brave husband. Make e nor go make you widow soon sha. LLNP beautiful couple! You deserve the best.
Haunty Nor go turn the old man to house boy for Germany sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Musah01(m): 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
She is just trying to get attention!! She is my sister and the old man in picture is our uncle. We all sees him as our father because he's the only elderly man left in our family.

Don't always believe what you read on social media.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Verysmart101: 6:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
virginprincess:
What is wrong in getting married to an old man , is it not what Nigeria men do every day,getting married to their grandmother's age,since the young ones didn't give her piece of mind she should go for what makes her happy.

Wat is right in becoming a baby mama to 6 different men?
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Verysmart101: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in LovePeddler houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.
No be naija person she later marry?

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by AngelicBeing: 6:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hmmmmmm
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by bonnyhope: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
Enjoy
After all Regina Daniel has done that before you
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by MNDY(m): 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

Uncle I m not applauding her lifestyle.i m just irked by the condescending words you termed her.

What if love hasn't bn fair to her?
Wetin I even know sef undecided

You dis gender sef! Na wa o! Always with one form of defense mechanism or the other, not ever accountable/wrong and quick to direct some blame to men. Your gender, WOMAN, IS THE GATEKEEPER OF SEX. You really want a young man to settle for an After 6? Would you want that for your own brother when there are better options? Your gender is casting itself and sooner than later, una go cast finish. When she started such life, the low brain power of your gender could not make her think to be very careful of her choices and decisions and you come here to be pointing finger at the generality of young men and insulting them.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Verysmart101: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

Get cleaned up by whom? their dent of hardwork or middle age beaded cougars abii?

Get decent ladies for marriage or to leech on?
Dolts like you ** voice overs **are nothing but rotten grapes who takes delight in feeding on the scalps of decent hardworking ladies like lices.

My point is,stop judging people,it ain't right.

I think I should learn to tame my temper sweetie,don't you think so?

Peace m out.

U didn't detest her stupid life of becoming babymama to 6 different men.Very disgusting,a woman can never be a man.Men will always have choice no matter how dirty they are but a borehole lady is always a community gutter.U got no point in ur so called comments
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by chukwudiology(m): 6:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
See me see wahala dey, see danger, wahala dey. But come to think of it, a mother of six from different men. Wetin remain again, eba, garri beans. Eba for dinner, farmers go chop naa. �
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by englishgirl55(f): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nice description
Richy4:
People sha...
I'm just trying to understand or figure out how an individual will make a big decision of giving birth to 6 kids for different men..
Just Imagine this scenario...

Mark, your father's name is Kingsley from Cologne ..
Bimbo, your father's name is Bayo from Ondo
Jeremey, your own father's name is Russelle from Hamburg...

Emeka: Mummy what about my father's name..
Mummy: Emeka, your father's name is Kenneth from Enugu state..
Mummy: and you Benson, your father's name is Peter from Berlin..
And my dear Kikelomo , your father's is Oluwatosin from Osun state..

Haba!!! what kind of complicated and baggage lifestyle is that?embarassed.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by vikstandon(m): 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na em Papa be that... No mind her. Attention seeker!
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Sweetvie: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ok. I see nothing wrong here
It her choice wink

Go for anything that will make you happy smiley
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by koning: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Where is the old man?!. That man is not even that old.

Early to middle 60s.

Lady is even lucky with her 6(six) children from different men. She has to spoil that man with goodies
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by smith946: 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
The kind of inheritance she will receive via marriage rights will be massive if he is rich.....
Damn, what a smart move!!

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Emmanuel909090: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Sweetvie: 6:43pm On Oct 04, 2022
Richy4:
People sha...
I'm just trying to understand or figure out how an individual will make a big decision of giving birth to 6 kids for different men..
Just Imagine this scenario...

Mark, your father's name is Kingsley from Cologne ..
Bimbo, your father's name is Bayo from Ondo
Jeremey, your own father's name is Russelle from Hamburg...

Emeka: Mummy what about my father's name..
Mummy: Emeka, your father's name is Kenneth from Enugu state..
Mummy: and you Benson, your father's name is Peter from Berlin..
And my dear Kikelomo , your father's is Oluwatosin from Osun state..

Haba!!! what kind of complicated and baggage lifestyle is that?embarassed.
Lmao... I can imagine that kind of scenario grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.