Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions (74820 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by godofuck231: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nothing wrong ,its where her peace resides in a man who appreciates her
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Mogajunior(m): 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in LovePeddler houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

Madam you get mouth grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Love has nothing to do with age...

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by MadamOk(f): 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
It is her choice and want
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
fyzaila:
No young able bodied Nigerian guy can settle for a retired olosho. She has no option than to go for the septuagenarian.
Exactly.
You're very smart .
When you see what there doing here, you will understand why she married the man .
She doesn't need a man She can take instructions from .
Her Olosho works has just been upgraded to another level.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Fucklove(m): 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2022
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by neztar: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in LovePeddler houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

shutup there. Are your hookup based prostitutes of nigerian girls any better than these guys?
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Billygee2u: 7:12pm On Oct 04, 2022
fyzaila:
No young able bodied Nigerian guy can settle for a retired olosho. She has no option than to go for the septuagenarian.
Exactly.
You're very smart .
When you see what there doing here, you will understand why she married the man .
She doesn't need a man She can take instructions from .
Her Olosho works has just been upgraded to another level. if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by uchvic(m): 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
She even old pass the man self grin

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by neztar: 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2022
Osariemen12:

I award you the WOMAN OF VAWULENCE OF THE YEAR. You tried in putting that guy in his place. Some of us behave as if we don't have our own problems. Every time women this and women that. Watch them come here to call me simp even when they know the guy is mad.
you are a disgrace to manhood
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by neztar: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2022
fof1:

Both of You are Completely Wrong. That Woman is an independent Woman who is already Made in Germany. But Due to Family Pressure, She decided to Settle Down ONCE AND FOR ALL IN LIFE...having gotten Children as a Single Mother ...also, D Man is a Widower and with Children too. So it is a Win Win for Both of them. She is a Dual Citizen and by Extension, The Man is Very Lucky as he will be Earning from d Government due to his Age and as his Wife is a Citizen...Period. Take it to the Bank. I thank God for my Sister Joor.
discipline?
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by InvertedHammer: 7:20pm On Oct 04, 2022
/

At the end of the day, your opinions will not live with her in the house.

/
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by aklion: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Who tell u a say this man old... Him look like who go Sabi nak well. Who root drink wey de him blood na final. The babe Sabi wetin sup jare. Congratulations
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Judolisco(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2022
Hw u go born 4 six different men?
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Tegabadguy(m): 7:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
Crysallis:
A Germany based Nigerian has sparked reaction online after her choice of husband. The lady who claims to be a mom with 6 men says she made her choice as non of her baby papas married her.

She said she has now found peace of mind and that whole who do not like it can wail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT9XyIgKLE

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNTkfuD/
wise choice
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by dododawa1: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
I pity d OLD MAN.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by pweeryambre: 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2022
Richy4:
People sha...
I'm just trying to understand or figure out how an individual will make a big decision of giving birth to 6 kids for different men..
Just Imagine this scenario...

Mark, your father's name is Kingsley from Cologne ..
Bimbo, your father's name is Bayo from Ondo
Jeremey, your own father's name is Russelle from Hamburg...

Emeka: Mummy what about my father's name..
Mummy: Emeka, your father's name is Kenneth from Enugu state..
Mummy: and you Benson, your father's name is Peter from Berlin..
And my dear Kikelomo , your father's is Oluwatosin from Osun state..

Haba!!! what kind of complicated and baggage lifestyle is that?embarassed.
Lol. You must have a very wild imagination shaa. So funny.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by jcross19: 7:38pm On Oct 04, 2022
Crysallis:
A Germany based Nigerian has sparked reaction online after her choice of husband. The lady who claims to be a mom with 6 men says she made her choice as non of her baby papas married her.

She said she has now found peace of mind and that whole who do not like it can wail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT9XyIgKLEis

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNTkfuD/
is a comedy skit ....

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Abujaexpress: 7:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
The really looked confused and not convinced of what has happened
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by GoodIsGod: 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2022
decatalyst:
Wishing you best of Luck, young lady.

Have a blazing ****

Remove those stars and their meaning before I report you to seun.

Why use stars wrongly na.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Osariemen12: 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
neztar:
you are a disgrace to manhood

Of course, I am ashamed of having same hormones as people of irredeemable obscenity as you.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Harmattan123(m): 7:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
FaceTanke:
Nothing wrong here
Abi now
I think say na man wey den dey support with hand na d husband
Enjoy your life biko

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Dearlord(m): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

Smally! Shut up and go wash your pant
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Enny2013(f): 7:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
That man is nt dat old nau. If he sees money,he would be alright.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Figger(m): 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
fyzaila:

Well, those naija guys get cleaned up later and become meaningful to themselves and thereafter get themselves decent ladies for marriage. Whereas the whor£s who spend their younthful life oloshing around will have nothing left to offer when the age is no longer on their side for marriage so therefore, accepting any leftovers who is available to marry them.

comrade, lower your voice abeg, no kill man pikin with heart attack.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by hotwax: 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
when I reach 70, i will marry another 20year old lady.

As I am now, I can marry any girl of any age so far she is above 18.

If you wan die go and die...and i will marry as many wives as i want.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Figger(m): 8:04pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

Get cleaned up by whom? their dent of hardwork or middle age beaded cougars abii?

Get decent ladies for marriage or to leech on?
Dolts like you ** voice overs **are nothing but rotten grapes who takes delight in feeding on the scalps of decent hardworking ladies like lices.

My point is,stop judging people,it ain't right.

I think I should learn to tame my temper sweetie,don't you think so?

Peace m out.

My Friend will u keep kwayet, stop justifying immorality, the girl don born for six different men, she's such a loose girl and who knows how many she aborted, and u expect a young bloodied nigga to wife her, that's callous na.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by FaceTanke: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2022
Harmattan123:

Abi now
I think say na man wey den dey support with hand na d husband
Enjoy your life biko
Lol

grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by kpajie1: 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na ure business.blabla.na ure matter.done come back here empty handed.na him be my own.simple
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by BABANGBALI: 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
Mynd44 please don't try this at home or anywhere at all
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by pansophist(m): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
See as she sharply evade responsibilities of her dirty actions by saying that "Nigerian men in Germany has wise up". Instead of holding herself accountable for having kids with six different men.

Even my mama no born six pikin with one man, but this one get six for different men wey she no marry. Of course na ancestors wey you go take care of go look your side.

Men generally will laugh and pity any man that wife a woman with six kids for six different men. Such men can never be my friend. Lots of good women with no kids full outside, then a man go settle for problem. What nonsense.

The kids are victims of her mother's irresponsible behaviour. I feel sorry for them. If the kids turn to oloshos and cultist tomorrow, I won't be surprised because when there is no strong man to lead a home, evil grows.

11 Likes

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by riczy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2022
Her problem is foundation! Marry old man, wrong choice in marriage runs In her families

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.