Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions (74813 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / 12-Year-Old Delta Bride Married Off To An Old Man, Rescued In Edo / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by chypotenti(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Nigerians sabi catch cruise abeg....the lady simply wanted to take her father to Germany easily... In case you 'all don't know, that's her father grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by mabea: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
This man is not that old na condition make crayfish bend
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by pacespot(m): 9:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
But to be really sincere, this particular old man is not looking bad at all, baba must have been a handsome young man.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ABBEYsammy01(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
Na the old man I pity...
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Bigchristo: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2022
Crysallis:
A Germany based Nigerian has sparked reaction online after her choice of husband. The lady who claims to be a mom with 6 men says she made her choice as non of her baby papas married her.

She said she has now found peace of mind and that whole who do not like it can wail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGT9XyIgKLE

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFNTkfuD/
my sister enjoy your life age is just a number but Abeg not shout say make him harder oo nor go kee person grandfather grin grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 10:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
You're welcomed sir,I find it very appalling when those jobless imp cast aspersions anyhow.as if they're saints.
Most of them condemning the lady are deadbeats serial baby daddies,coming here to form saint obi.bunch of rejectametas
Mogajunior:
Madam you get mouth grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Litmus: 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2022
If he was a decrepit 110 year old white dude, her current critics would be her advocates.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Figger:
My Friend will u keep kwayet, stop justifying immorality, the girl don born for six different men, she's such a loose girl and who knows how many she aborted, and u expect a young bloodied nigga to wife her, that's callous na.
Who's your friend?
Seems you're high on lacasera.
You're worst than the said*crucified**lady.you hide under the cloak of religion perpetrating evils,yet your signature says a different thing entirely.

Young man,say no to cultism.i m ashamed of you on behalf of Jesus Christ.

I really think I should learn to cuff my temper.

Pls don't even bother expecting any reply from me,you won't be dignified with any.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Foreseer: 11:35pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in olodho houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.
Their destines be like prepaid meter.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

Something is really making you unhappy, maybe as a result of not too happy-ending dating experiences you've had in the past.

You are badly angry with the me folks, you need to get help ASAP.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by jubrilELsudan: 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
I LIKE HER STYLE

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by fyzaila: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2022
Figger:
comrade, lower your voice abeg, no kill man pikin with heart attack.

grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by MNDY(m): 1:02am On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:
You're welcomed sir,I find it very appalling when those jobless imp cast aspersions anyhow.as if they're saints.
Most of them condemning the lady are deadbeats serial baby daddies,coming here to form saint obi.bunch of rejectametas

You have good command of the English language and write quite well, I'll give you that. But a woman will always be a woman in sense of reasoning, only very few rare exceptions.

When men are criticized, you hardly see men shifting/sharing the blame on/with women but the reverse is always the case for your gender. Your gender will either go mute than criticize if they can't find a way to drag men into the blame.

Your defense mechanism will only continue to make matters worse for your gender.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Justbehave(m): 4:47am On Oct 05, 2022
Foreseer:
Something is really making you unhappy, maybe as a result of not too happy-ending dating experiences you've had in the past.

Why won't she be bitter when she has given birth to two kids from two different men? Na Wawa. Birds of a feather. She must support her colleague nah.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by LawyerLomo(m): 5:03am On Oct 05, 2022
She came into this unioun with nothing other than multiple penile milage.

That kpekus go don scatter by now.

He go dey open waaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Justbehave(m): 5:11am On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:
Shut up abeg. No be person tell you to go open legs born two for two different men weh dump you. Blame yourself for your irresponsible way of living and leave men alone. Bitter soul
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by NezzyMike: 5:13am On Oct 05, 2022
That's her dad, see the skin color and shape of head.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by TheNiceGuy(m): 6:29am On Oct 05, 2022
He's not old, e no just hold
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2022
Foreseer:

For your mind now,you have said some reasonable abii?

Sir with all due respect,pls go back to bed.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ike007(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2022
She realized the older the win the sweeter it can be...wish you well and all the best.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 7:27am On Oct 05, 2022
To the retard that quoted my comments,3 comments ahead,you aptly described how your slow mum had you guys for your dad.

Get a job, there's life outside nairaland.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by sharone21(f): 8:49am On Oct 05, 2022
This lady doesn't have taste....Some people who have 6 kids and possibly widows and divorcees still marry/ remarry.

This is a local girl....

Why travel so far to marry this type when one can still marry a German of same age who already has grown up children?

Anyway, that is her own solution to her problem.

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by VirileNelly2420: 8:56am On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:

You meant the naija guys with dirty boxers,dirty lice infested smelling dreads,high on lithium and happily wasting their brief and tampered minute destines in olodho houses,bet shops and crowdy taverns.

Make una dey try get sense for this nairaland especially those wey una mama n papa still dey feed.

Jeez! ...Savage!

So, no better prospect husband dey naija again? undecided undecided
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by bigiyaro(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:

am very sure you will never allow your young never married brother or even your dad to marry a single mother talkless of starting life with an old mother of 6 six. So shut da fvck up. Even a dirty beggar on the streets will never start life with a single mother of six kids from different men. No real man will do that.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Justbehave(m): 10:38am On Oct 05, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Jeez! ...Savage!

Shut up. You that inferiority complex and low self esteem made you not to put your gender. Are you a transgender?
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Shugargal(f): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2022
Abeg getat! As if you must get married. After six kids e never do you. Mtww your papa age mate fa. I wonder how una go begin do that thing. Irritating
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

Jeez! ...Savage!

Pls kindly ignore the retarded roach that quoted your comment,he's a jobless entity that feeds on mentions.

Offline he's nothing to write about,a complete dirty roach that you would squash with your feet.

History has it that,he's from a dysfunctional family and has suffered from mental issues years back.

A complete washed and faded log of wood that has wasted his life on gin and hard drugs and has nothing good in his life.

Worst he would do is to clone your sobriquet and spew trash.
His sanity is questionable.

Incase be needs a job,tell him I would gladly employ him as a sales boy to keep him busy.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Justbehave(m): 11:52am On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:

Pls kindly ignore the retarded roach that quoted your comment,he's a jobless entity that feeds on mentions.

Offline he's nothing to write about,a complete dirty roach that you would squash with your feet.

History has it that,he's from a dysfunctional family and has suffered from mental issues years back.
Bitter woman. Go and share your kids to their different fathers.Shame on you. Keep opening your legs another man will still get you pregnant and that your akara business will never be enough to take care of them.
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Foreseer: 12:43pm On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:
For your mind now,you have said some reasonable abii?

Sir with all due respect,pls go back to bed.
I am in bed giving you the best advise you can get. Just my own psychological take from your rambling self.

I come in peace
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by VirileNelly2420: 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2022
Justbehave:
Shut up. You that inferiority complex and low self esteem made you not to put your gender. Are you a transgender?
Do u have problem with comprehension?

Someone made a statement, having not agreed with him/her entirely, I demanded to know d basis behind his/her comment.

Indeed u really need to "behave".
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Alapogentle: 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:
To the retard that quoted my comments,3 comments ahead,you aptly described how your slow mum had you guys for your dad.

Get a job, there's life outside nairaland.
you too like vawulence grin
Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by ahnie: 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2022
Alapogentle:
you too like vawulence grin
My dear, nairaland is a mad house, majority of persons here are insane,the best way to rid them of their illnesses is to take them to the cleaners

1 Like

Re: Germany-Based Nigerian Marries An Old Man, Sparks Reactions by Bryan88(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2022
ahnie:

wow!!! You knw all this and yet u cant marry an old man almost same age with ur dad or can u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What My Wife Does Whenever We Have A Disagreement / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.