Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki (56971 Views)

Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Period007(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Thiefnibu lagos is the drug capital of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Honchoslim16(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2022
I left the dope game with my record clean, huh
I turned the cocaína into champagne, huh
I cleaned up la madrina with the same soap, huh
Me and Loro talk 'bout how we slang dope, huh
Now the weed in stores, can you believe this
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Na why 90% of Lagosians dey behave like people wey escape from mental asylum.

4 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Aify147(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is cuming.. hahahaha. A vote for Peter Obi is a vote for a better Nigeria. Say no to all those old political thieves gathering again to steal our collective patrimony

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by juman(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2022
Marwa is the man.
The only super cop in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by 2Radii: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2022
Hmm

Okoroooo small small embarassed tongue
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by bonnyhope: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2022
All these men driving 2021/2022 machine

It cannot be normal biz

5 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by davillian(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Ndlea should come let me train a dog that can smell these drugs anywhere it is kept...

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by luckyz4rea(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
With these constant burstings, how will Tinubu now finance his campaign?

Tramadol lives in a better and serene environment than most Nigerians cry

Yes o. They made it more essential than Nigerians, hence the obvious

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
That house belongs to Peter obi

No be only Peter Obi, na Simon Peter!

Oponu!

3 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Smith414: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
That house belongs to Peter obi
in Tinubu’s Lagos??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by juman(m): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Crime is their way of life.
Many of their billionaires are drug baron.

4 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by SugarGirl44(f): 10:24am On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by newnigerdelta00: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

Talk how your own father go take finance your mama to make her her .. always dragging people's parents to mud you idiot

5 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Smith414: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:
So they want to tell us that this huge amount of drugs passed the ports and it wasn’t detected? Nigerians sha oo..

We can do better.
Na make only Lagos seaport dey work na because na Tinubu dey control am and na him boys full there

2 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by akinmusi(m): 10:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Na wao.

Marwa is working o.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by DLSReigns: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2022
Everyday comes with a new way of criminality. These just have to stop.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by GeneralPula: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Igbo drug dealers many for that side..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Ossaiman(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
And many of Nigerian youths taking the so called Tramadol are homeless.....
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by pascalezech: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
It is well..

Developers of the world

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by shortIGBOman: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
IGBO amaka grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by baretalk: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
Marwa very effective though, this shows the power of effectiveness. Marwa a grown Sir is performing, while EFCC president a young boy is not performing. It's not about age, if you have it you have it.

7 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by southsouthking(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2022
2Radii:
Hmm

Okoroooo small small embarassed tongue

The last one that was bursted in Ikorodu were all Yorubas and a Jamaican.
I'm not Igbo neither am i a Yoruba man, but if you continue with this hatred and bigotry, i fear for the future of our unborn kids.

Let's stop the hate, let's come together as one, that's why we are called the southerners.
Let's stop making these Hausas and Fulanis feeling too important.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by surveyProf(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Planab7:
Yooooo! Get paid... Less work....

Do you know you can be traced, even if you keep changing handle to post, after being banish by mod

You are even a Ghanaian man trying to scam

2 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by baretalk: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2022
Period007:
Thiefnibu lagos is the drug capital of Nigeria
Obi is a known drug lord, ask APGA, don't let me post links here cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by 2elliot: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:
So they want to tell us that this huge amount of drugs passed the ports and it wasn’t detected? Nigerians sha oo.

Secondly, I am sure this can be traced to Developers who have suddenly forgotten about their country and are suddenly in love with the zoo and want the president given to them.

We can do better.
So, you mean that a developer has this kind of fine building from selling drugs, but skull miners are still wretched despite all the skull mining? Afonjas dey waste crime, I swear.

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by macjurek(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
More grace, power and wins to NDLEA and the Management board genuine motive to a healthy Nigeria of our dreams.

This is very obvious the rich people are involved in drug deals and only use the poor people to drive evils.

God help Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by fatytoy333(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

A m....oron that speaks with his anal orifice spotted.

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by opeldavid: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Again?
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by CocoaOla: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2022
Millions of empty Mansion like that around Lagos why people live in chanties

Corruptions

Politicians acquiring what they don't need or use with Nigerians money with bribes looting
why 90% of Nigerians wallow in poverty

Pdp already fighting over half a billion naira looting bribery

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.