Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki (56975 Views)

Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Navalsadiq(m): 10:44am On Oct 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
That house belongs to Peter obi
I guess you sold it to him
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by joe1309: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
With these constant burstings, how will Tinubu now finance his campaign?

Tramadol lives in a better and serene environment than most Nigerians cry
I know say na igboman na get this one so, na drugs business na them dey do for SA, Indonesia, Malaysia etc anywhere u see Igbo man u go see drugs

2 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Slynation(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2022
jrusky:
I had raised this alarm long ago that VGC or what shit they called they call it the estate is criminal haven that estate should be raid and many occupant should be arrest and even evicted from that axis back to their villages.

They are the one shouting obidient, they are the one quick to call someone druggie but they are the real Escobar the youth life destroyer of our country that is why they are supporting obi because he is their partner in crime who sold Gala and spare parts and worth $200million bloody pretending criminal.

NDLEA should go and get search warrant and ransack every building in that VGC regardless who is the occupant.
So Obidients are leaving in big mansions cheesy Your tears is sweet, If pushing drugs is so easy give it trial... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by BigYash: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
You see most of them with mighty mansions and ride, behind their success you will be marveled.

Drug barons everywhere
Most rich men have skeletons in their cupboard. E hard to see who make money without putting hands into dirty things in Nigeria. Some are kidnapers, some are into rituals, some scammers, some robbers,some celebrity pastors,some polithiefcians, e.t.c.

3 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Igboslayer: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2022
clarocuzioo:
Nnaaa mehn, ever since Thiefnub.u declared for presidency, drugs of heavy magnitude are being discovered all over Lagos
Hatred, anger, resentment is the poison you drink and expect someone else to die... Its your poison, you die instead. Its a fair life, there is substantial evidence right now to show that if you take a blood test after 5mins of anger you see chemical poison in your blood stream.

3 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by joe1309: 10:46am On Oct 03, 2022
clarocuzioo:
Nnaaa mehn, ever since Thiefnub.u declared for presidency, drugs of heavy magnitude are being discovered all over Lagos
ipob miscreant talking

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Slynation(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2022
joe1309:
I know say na igboman na get this one so, na drugs business na them dey do for SA, Indonesia, Malaysia etc anywhere u see Igbo man u go see drugs
Oya come to Indonesia and push naw since it's quite easy... cheesy Or stay in Nigeria and suffer till they kingdom come... cheesy
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Advancedman(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
DrBrainstorm:

The illicit drug market is worth hundreds of billion dollars, tonnes of kilos still make it through the borders of the almighty US regularly even with a strong agency like the DEA. So yes, they most likely were not detected.

Border compromise

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by blackpanda: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
But why always Tinubu's Lagos? Is there something that we don't know since Tinubu is a drug lord.

Ok. But he will still win 2023 elections

2 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by RepoMan007: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:
It's a pain killer
It's not an offense
Legalize trams grin embarassed undecided
Lol. Buhari is a pain in the ass.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by pacespot(m): 10:47am On Oct 03, 2022
Is like drug is a new Yahoo in Nigeria. I think EFCC should forget about Yahoo boys and go after drug barons instead in collaboration with NDLEA.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by gigabyte13: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2022
So this where this guys l saw at the fueling station this morning are coming....
Nice job, nice job...
They were really looking battle ready
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by RepoMan007: 10:48am On Oct 03, 2022
pacespot:
Is like drug is a new Yahoo in Nigeria. I think EFCC should forget about Yahoo boys and go after drug barons instead in collaboration with NDLEA.
No. Marwa became the head of NDLEA. A man who should be president and Buhari should be civilian JTF commander under. Very trustworthy fellow.

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:50am On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:
So they want to tell us that this huge amount of drugs passed the ports and it wasn’t detected? Nigerians sha oo.

No country can possibly inspect everything that passes through its ports, or borders.

The US, for example, does like 5% random inspections.

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by DrBrainstorm(m): 10:53am On Oct 03, 2022
Cmanforall:

Is Tramadol an illicit drug?
Tramadol is an opioid although not illegal is highly regulated.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by FireUpNow(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2022
Interesting to know that Brig. general Bubs Marwa the DG of NDLEA is really bursting and whooping the ass of these drug barons. I wonder why drugs are so much in Nigeria now especially since Bobo Chicago disclared his ambition to become the president of Nigeria. I wonder how the drugs game will look like when he finally becomes the president. It would be porous boarders and free entry for drug barons and baronesses. The youths in the streets will be fed with hard drugs thereby causing serious mental health problems.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Benwems(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Zico5:
You guys from the lost tribe of Israel are the reason Nigeria is in a mess throughout the world. You are the first to throw stone yet you live in glass house. There is no drug issue without Igbo's involvement. Go to gistlovergram and read story about drug in Nigeria then you will know the source of Wealth of people like E money, Obi Cubana, prince and other wealthy Igbo. You guys truly stink to high heaven. You worship money even without the knowledge of such money. That's why many of u are serving life sentence all over the world. Nonsense.

Why are you spreading fake news ? On that gistlover, it is said that emoney is working for tinubu. Any one can check gistlover to verify it. But you only talked of emoney removing tinubu name. Mischief maker.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by ada9ja(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is leaking the hideouts of his rivals to NDLEA man, so that he wont have people leaking hi secret while he is campaigning for Aso rock. Especially those not on his side. Thats the game

3 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Osariemen12: 10:58am On Oct 03, 2022
Why exactly is a crime to trade pain killers in Nigeria? I don't see why Tramadol shouldn't be legalized. Instead of destroying people's businesses, the government should sensitize the people on the use of drugs. Well, as of today, the National Orientation Agency, NOA is a dead government parastatal.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2022
clarocuzioo:
I noticed it too but its just mere coincidence joor
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Hushbingo: 10:59am On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:
So they want to tell us that this huge amount of drugs passed the ports and it wasn’t detected? Nigerians sha oo.

Secondly, I am sure this can be traced to Developers who have suddenly forgotten about their country and are suddenly in love with the zoo and want the president given to them.

We can do better.
50mg TM is made in Ogun state ... I think I saw something like that years back by a pharmaceutical company... The drug is legal in other countries as a pain killer
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Billygee2u: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
ishowdotgmail:
You see most of them with mighty mansions and ride, behind their success you will be marveled.

Drug barons everywhere
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Segzy19: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Have heard about controlled drugs before?
southsouthking:
Is Tramadol Also illegal in Nigeria?
Didn't know about it until this moment.. whenever I'm stressed out and feeling pains all over my body, I'll just take the 50MG capsule tramadol with the green and yellow color, and I'll be good in the next couple of minute.
Ah Naija which way.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by shegra58: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
But why always Tinubu's Lagos? Is there something that we don't know since Tinubu is a drug lord.
Is Tinubu dey among your Igbo brother's serving jail terms all over Cambodia and Asia country ? Now at every passing minutes an Igbo man is losing his head in Asia prison grin

See your brother Ugwu shocked

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by casualobserver: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/10/02/you-are-evil-corrupt-an-open-letter-to-peter-obi/

“ n the same topic of transparency, sir, it remains a mystery how you became rich and wealthy in dollars because you have refused to disclose to the public your life trajectory while continuing to avoid answering the question of how you made your money. Your parents, like most of our parents, were common traders in Onitsha, Anambra State, with no other investments aside from the kiosk at Ose Okwodu. But you became a billionaire out of nowhere and have never explained how. Sir, you should not be the one discussing transparency in government or anywhere else”

You’ve been implicated in drug cartels numerous times, along with your eternal friend Benjamin Ubah, an ex-convict in the United States of America for drug offenses. Not only him, but your brother, Damian Obi, has been barred from entering the United States for the same drug-related offense. We have other names for those who are your allies and childhood friends. It’s on good record that a certain Gregory Obi was involved in this drug syndicate, which was you, but you quickly dropped the name Gregory from your documents and replaced it with Peter and Onwubuasi to alter your identity till date

3 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Eriokanmi: 11:03am On Oct 03, 2022
Omg! shocked
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by DrBrainstorm(m): 11:04am On Oct 03, 2022
rickleye:

Certainly not through their front doors. But rather through tunnels and huge land borders with their southern counterparts.
You have no idea how sophisticated some drug traffickers are, they go to great lengths in concealing their consignment among legit goods, that only a "whistle blower" would blow their cover.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by GGirll: 11:05am On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:

Secondly, I am sure this can be traced to Developers who have suddenly forgotten about their country and are suddenly in love with the zoo and want the president given to them.

We can do better.

I thought Tinubu own n built Lagos, don't call developers here as we all know,the Lagos landlord himself is a drug baron n so drugs are littered everywhere in his Lagos, his trademark!
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by EmmaOgbu(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2022
Racoon:
shocked Hope the Lagos state ministry of Land & Survey will reveal the e-details of the owner with the certificate of Occupancy? So much wicked people full this nation.

They can't and won't.
They owner will be close to the government, so he or she is untouchable by NDLEA
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by excanny: 11:07am On Oct 03, 2022
Omo! Bad times for Emilokan of Lagos
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Eriokanmi: 11:08am On Oct 03, 2022
ishowdotgmail:

Drug barons everywhere
I'm telling you! My people would say, isalę oro legbin. They're either risualists or drug barons. You'd see some mansions and automobile and wonder if they're owned by human beings or ghosts, you go dey wonder say no be same work everybody dey do? You find most of them using politics, hotels, etc as cover up. Sadly, these people cut across all the ethnic groups in Nigeria.

Work and pray to God. Be contented and envy nobody and all will be well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) / Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.