Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki (56970 Views)

Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
U be mu*mu
Zonefree:
With these constant burstings, how will Tinubu now finance his campaign?

Tramadol lives in a better and serene environment than most Nigerians cry
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
It's you, obituaries
Corridon:
But why always Tinubu's Lagos? Is there something that we don't know since Tinubu is a drug lord.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Peero1: 4:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/FemiBabafemi/status/1576841950254272518
People get mind die for this country �. Imagine where Dem dey store their drug. And you go see Dem for outside riding and leaving a luxurious lifestyle without you knowing what they do underneath.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Oceemo(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
This people with there get rich syndrome

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by wolebest: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/FemiBabafemi/status/1576841950254272518

But how do these quantities of drugs pass the Customs?

It should be investigated
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
GGirll:

Tinubu hired fake bishops, he also bribed his way through the primaries, he can hire anyone to do his dirty job, find another excuse.

Obviously, he's a smart dude. So Obi didn't "bribe his way through" Labour Party, ehn?
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by 27Pushing30: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Sonoyom:
This country is a very wonderful one, the other day it was Coaine with no owners, today it is Tramadol still without an owner and I am sure the house is not owned by anyone.

Failed country.

Google is your friend the owner was named and picture shown

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

Have you seen this, false accuser.

https://twitter.com/ndlea_nigeria/status/1576880917058314240?t=GsZ94YJfvhjgsZivg8iV0Q&s=19
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:
Why exactly is a crime to trade pain killers in Nigeria? I don't see why Tramadol shouldn't be legalized. Instead of destroying people's businesses, the government should sensitize the people on the use of drugs. Well, as of today, the National Orientation Agency, NOA is a dead government parastatal.

Because it has the tendency to get people hooked on it and they become addicts.

Just read up on opioid addiction.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Peero1:

People get mind die for this country �. Imagine where Dem dey store their drug. And you go see Dem for outside riding and leaving a luxurious lifestyle without you knowing what they do underneath.

It's the best place for storage....
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Osariemen12: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

Because it has the tendency to get people hooked on it and they become addicts.

Just read up on opioid addiction.

That's why I suggest sensitization on usages, not criminalizing it.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Wwwq: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Really
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

That's why I suggest sensitization on usages, not criminalizing it.

How are you sure that people have not being sensitised about the usage?
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Osariemen12: 9:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
PeachtreeReside:

How are you sure that people have not being sensitised about the usage?

Nothing has been done about it. This is a nation a know very well. Can you think of any jingle on radio or tv on the need to limit the use of this drug just like they seriously sensitized people on AIDS and COVID?
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Unrated900(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

COme and day this openly and see if your future generation still won’t be be forgotten
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Munamoqel: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:
Why exactly is a crime to trade pain killers in Nigeria? I don't see why Tramadol shouldn't be legalized. Instead of destroying people's businesses, the government should sensitize the people on the use of drugs. Well, as of today, the National Orientation Agency, NOA is a dead government parastatal.
see you big criminal mouth ! 13 Million tabs to kil the pains
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Osariemen12: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Munamoqel:
see you big criminal mouth ! 13 Million tabs to kil the pains

Na Ayelala go kill you there. Ozuor!
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by PeachtreeReside(f): 11:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:

Nothing has been done about it. This is a nation a know very well. Can you think of any jingle on radio or tv on the need to limit the use of this drug just like they seriously sensitized people on AIDS and COVID?

The spate of arrests done of tramadol importers nko?

Do we listen to jingles at all.?
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 04, 2022
Pells:
It's a pain killer
It's not an offense
Legalize trams grin embarassed undecided
People abuse the drug and the side effect is severe.I think that is why it is banned.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 04, 2022
southsouthking:
Is Tramadol Also illegal in Nigeria?
Didn't know about it until this moment.. whenever I'm stressed out and feeling pains all over my body, I'll just take the 50MG capsule tramadol with the green and yellow color, and I'll be good in the next couple of minute.
Ah Naija which way.
Every other drug has a side effect.But tramadol side effect is severe.Some people abuse it.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Eryyy92: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2022
Truly the Igbos developed Lagos. Only one man six mansion in small Lagos o
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by olas24u(f): 9:14am On Oct 04, 2022
Corridon:
But why always Tinubu's Lagos? Is there something that we don't know since Tinubu is a drug lord.
Don't worry after the elections,you will see things ,you have touched the tail of a sleeping lion
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Prince001(m): 10:58am On Oct 04, 2022
Zonefree:

I don talk about these kind of issue many times. Anyone that spending lavishly in Nigerians are Corrupt politicians, End time Pastors, kidnappers and drug dealers!
The sad thing be say d same people that are denied to have better life by these crooks will come online to defend them. Smh. Suffering and smiling!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Rapes His Mother In Edo, Beats Father / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Soldier And 26 Others For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.