Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki (56977 Views)

Charles Uwagbale: NDLEA Arrests Drug Lord, Recovers 12.4million Pills Of Opioids / Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Video Of Couple Walking Around Unclad At VGC In Lagos Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by BloomingDale(f): 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Dchampion65: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
But why always Tinubu's Lagos? Is there something that we don't know since Tinubu is a drug lord.

Sincerely, there is need to ask our container merchandise brothers.

Who is the owner of the house?

The caretaker?

Who rented it?

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by ufotunang: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
And this is the Lagos they said tinubu developed and bettered the lifes of Lagosians.. nawaoooo
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Oluwaice1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
So what's the name of the owner of the warehouse?
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by arantess: 12:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
benuejosh:
So they want to tell us that this huge amount of drugs passed the ports and it wasn’t detected? Nigerians sha oo.

Secondly, I am sure this can be traced to Developers who have suddenly forgotten about their country and are suddenly in love with the zoo and want the president given to them.

We can do better.
Typing from your idp camp in benue

Is it not tinubu's consignment since he is in charge of Lagos
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by arantess: 12:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
That house belongs to Peter obi
Your brain belongs to the gutter
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by ennyrah: 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:
With these constant burstings, how will Tinubu now finance his campaign?

Tramadol lives in a better and serene environment than most Nigerians cry

Did you check the name of the owner smiley
Zonefree:

Did you check the name of the owner

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by citygarden(m): 12:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Olodo, the mansion is own by CEO, AutoNation, Anambra business man. Ode.

Zonefree:

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by EdwardRandy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zico5:
You guys from the lost tribe of Israel are the reason Nigeria is in a mess throughout the world. You are the first to throw stone yet you live in glass house. There is no drug issue without Igbo's involvement. Go to gistlovergram and read story about drug in Nigeria then you will know the source of Wealth of people like E money, Obi Cubana, prince and other wealthy Igbo. You guys truly stink to high heaven. You worship money even without the knowledge of such money. That's why many of u are serving life sentence all over the world. Nonsense.
Go and die. Ewu!
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by nesgeeek(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Zonefree:

Imagine, tramadol living in a good environment while Most Nigerians are suffering.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by kelspinall(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
e don cast
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by ufuosman(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:
It's a pain killer
It's not an offense
Legalize trams grin embarassed undecided
No doubt bt many people abuse it
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by asaajuomo1(m): 12:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
See the owner-

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by benuejosh: 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
arantess:

Typing from your idp camp in benue

Is it not tinubu's consignment since he is in charge of Lagos
I hardly reply foools but i did this just to make you feel happy.
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by emperor863(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
But why always Tinubu's Lagos? Is there something that we don't know since Tinubu is a drug lord.

I hope by now you know that the owner of the illegal drugs is an Igbo man whose name is too ugly for me to comprehend. This is the reason we want Igbo people out of the south west.

They are into various illegalities and tarnish our good name which was cultivated by our ancestors. By the grace of Olodumare, the owner of the universe, your Biafra would be realised and pigs like this drug pusher would be asked to leave pur land.

Oloriibu.

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
State Duma Unanimously Ratifies Treaties On New Regions’ Accession To Russia.
https://www.nairaland.com/7364403/state-duma-unanimously-ratifies-treaties
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by GGirll: 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

I believe the author. He is very detailed and all what he said can be investigated. What did Peter Obi do to get his wealth? Name the companies he or his parents owned.

Direct this your question to your drug lord Tinubu. Read or Google Peter Obi's wealth and businesses. I don't have time to educate an agberos now
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Orobokibo1: 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
southsouthking:

The last one that was bursted in Ikorodu were all Yorubas and a Jamaican.
I'm not Igbo neither am i a Yoruba man, but if you continue with this hatred and bigotry, i fear for the future of our unborn kids.

Let's stop the hate, let's come together as one, that's why we are called the southerners.
Let's stop making these Hausas and Fulanis feeling too important.

Nonsense. You cn go to be together with whatever you want.
No one cares what you pretend not to be
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by southsouthking(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Orobokibo1:

Nonsense. You cn go to be together with whatever you want.
No one cares what you pretend not to be

Who is beating you bro?
Why are you crying?
So it's true hatred beings bitterness and anger.
Then stop it bro.
Let's allow love lead
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Levels1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:

Yes my brother, is because Southwest people have accommodated this criminal minded tribe into our society hence causing all this drugs news here and there. I do hope have answered your question?

2 Likes

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by BloomingDale(f): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Iwedunloye: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
Developers blaming Tinubu for their Drug business gone wrong

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by rossovu: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bursting upon bursting yet these drugs are still very accessible. It's so so easy to find! You sure say them no dey resell am

1 Like

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by CaptainAyub: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Osariemen12:
Why exactly is a crime to trade pain killers in Nigeria? I don't see why Tramadol shouldn't be legalized. Instead of destroying people's businesses, the government should sensitize the people on the use of drugs. Well, as of today, the National Orientation Agency, NOA is a dead government parastatal.
Exactly.
Tramal is still being prescribed even as at this afternoon.
I wonder what NDLEA is doing
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Tareq1105: 2:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:
It's a pain killer
It's not an offense

I knew it would be Omo Ibo.

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Tareq1105: 2:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pells:
It's a pain killer
It's not an offense

I knew it would be Omo Ibo.

Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Stanleyq: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Its 4 bat
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by Galadimabawa: 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
NDLEA my nigga
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
hmmm
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by David160(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by David160(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

It actually belongs to your slave master Thiefnub*u
Re: Mansion Used As Warehouse For 13million Pills Of Tramadol Busted At VGC Lekki by LegacyB: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
frankmoney:
NDLEA seems to be very effective
Buba Marwa should be Police IG honestly.....The guy and his guys are really work hard . The past Ndlea boss should be probed thoroughly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kidnapper Who Killed Pastor And Used His Liver For Pepper Soup Arrested. Photos / 12-Year-Old Boy Kills 29-Yr-Old Nigerian Mom In US (Photo) / Lekki Yahoo Boys Now Rent Houses For Their 'babalawos' In The Area-twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.