Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps (33454 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by sultan003(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

What of those that will credit you, without you applying?

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by hope4nigeria(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

please send me link to collect Loan, I want embarrassment, when the Loan people go dey stuck all your app forcing you to collect Loan. They call for it

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by john633(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
You are a failure
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by babajero(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

Why must someone borrow money that he or she can't use to do any meaningful thing, just to eat and drink.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by UCHIHAmask: 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Henix:
While they keep operating illegally and extorting the poor masses with exorbitant interest rate, abi?

Loan sharks are devilish, and need to be dealt with. Most of them charge as high as 50% interest rate per week, is that not stealing by tricks? That ur vulnerable customers are forced to patronize u, doesn't mean u should be taking advantage of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, if u are owing any loan shark, don't stress urself paying them. Even their childish defamation are being bypassed nowadays by many
No offense!! Aren't you too perverted in reasoning?
You can make a point of the excess interest rate proposed by loan sharks, it's still not unreasonable if you exaggerate their interest rate or call them devils, what you should never do is advice those who have already made a deal not to pay back ..
They were not forced or coaxed....
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by etrange: 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lama70:
What if one doesn't have?

You have not provided any solution.

How some things make first page is astonishing.

There's nothing astonishing here. If you don't have a sure way of paying back, don't borrow. Borrowing without plans of paying is exactly the same as stealing. Hardships is not a justification for theft.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Beverlyjean(f): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

I'm in the financial business as well, and I am have been in it for a very long time... u loan apps don't really understand how the financial system works ... not everyone that takes a loan will pay back , it never possible... thats y its always important to get a collateral, at least a cheque... u cant rely on embarrassing ur clients, ur business will fold up using that tactics... the moment u decide to call his contact list to embarrass ur client , then just kiss that money goodbye ... and its unfortunate that most of u embarrass ur clients even b4 due date, thats another wrong tactic ... u already hv default penalty, then y embarrass and harass ur clients when he is just a day or 2 off ...some of ur clients may hv used u guys multiple times and the first time the person defaults for just a day, u guys start to harass them... harassment can b justified after 2 weeks and contacting his call list can be justified after a month ... especially after getting court order to mk it legal....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by etrange: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

You can make a point of the excess interest rate proposed by loan sharks, it's still not unreasonable if you exaggerate their interest rate or call them devils, what you should never do is advice those who have already made a deal not to pay back ..

Stop wasting your time. A thief will always be a thief. They just found a new way of stealing. He's saying interest rate as if he didn't know about that before borrowing. Very criminally minded people.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Agozie48: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

I've heard about situations where the loan apps deliberately block the user from paying back just so they can make more interest

Very True I have heard of such situations, someone even complained that even after paying back his loan at the account designated to pay the money they still took another set of money from the person's account

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Pipefitter: 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
I was checking out a loan app just because I was curious, I clicked to see my offer when I saw like 6k with and interest of about 1k *but a processing fee of about 2k for only 7days* 50% interest in 1 week? grin, I immediately deleted the app, the next thing was receiving a mail that my loan of 6k has been approved and already in my account (the app account)

My heart was beating so fast, I rushed to download the app again, I was already telling myself that I will slug it out with the company whichever way... When I eventually logged in after downloading the money was there, I called them to cancel they said it would be impossible, and the worst thing is they would reloan you automatically after repaying the first loan as I saw on their page... Immediately I started emailing different agencies (FCCPC oo EFCC oo) many agencies, as I was sending out the mail, I would also CC the loan company... Same day, same night the loan was cancelled....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by uche393: 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nigerians have been baptized with the word "free things" that's why they don't like paying for loans. I love what loan app does to their defaulters .... no matter their loan duration is not fair, it should be at least 3 months to pay 15-20%

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Hussein035: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
Henix:
While they keep operating illegally and extorting the poor masses with exorbitant interest rate, abi?

Loan sharks are devilish, and need to be dealt with. Most of them charge as high as 50% interest rate per week, is that not stealing by tricks? That ur vulnerable customers are forced to patronize u, doesn't mean u should be taking advantage of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, if u are owing any loan shark, don't stress urself paying them. Even their childish defamation are being bypassed nowadays by many

This is one of the people that will borrow and not pay back but will still complain that the loan companies are calling their contacts whereas he/she will not complain that he has been running away from the loan.

I will advise us to collect and pay the principal of the loans, add small default charges if you default then tell the loan shark and tigers to clear the remaining default charges

I wish us Good luck

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Agozie48: 3:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
hope4nigeria:
please send me link to collect Loan, I want embarrassment, when the Loan people go dey stuck all your app forcing you to collect Loan. They call for it

LoL I understand shaaaa, they keep sending you notifications day in day out to come and collect loans.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Fearyourcreator: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:
Wetin concern me with Loan App.

My own is that Best way to Avoid Embarrassing the Country Nigeria is to vote a credible candidate,

No go take your life serious... Dey for person wey no sabi you
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Oceanjagaban: 3:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

Sokoloan agent spotted

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by IyfeNamikaze(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nasri100:
Nigerians should stop taking loans from loan apps.

I am also talking about financial institutions like Carbon, Fairmoney and MoneyInminutes

They are all loan sharks with high interests.

It’s better to take loans from only commercial banks in the country.

Be warned.
which commercial bank is going to give you quick loan that you can pay within a month?

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Difrent: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

Any Loan App that advertise giving loans for one month but backtracked and say its only 7 days they can give and with between 40 to 60 % interest is a thief and if people default they just got what they deserve.

Genuine loan companies dont resort to contacting people in your contact list. There are guidelines for loan default recovery which Genuine loan companies follow.....CBN has even introduced a global mandate policy that will ensure loans can be taken from any account a debtor has money in.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Jacobx007: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

The best way is to use fake contacts

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Difrent: 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
Beverlyjean:

I'm invthe financial business as well, and I am have been in it for a very long time... u loan apps don't really understand how the financial system works ... not everyone that takes a loan will pay back , it never possible... thats y its always important to get a collateral, at least a cheque... u cant rely on embarrassing ur clients, ur business will fold up using that tactics... the moment u decide to call his contact list to embarrass ur client , then just kiss that money goodbye ... and its unfortunate that most of u embarrass ur clients even b4 due date, thats another wrong tactic ... u already hv default penalty, then y embarrass and harass ur clients when he is just a day or 2 off ...some of ur clients my hv used u guys multiple times and the first time he defaults for just a day, u guys start to harass them... harassment can b justified after 2 weeks and contacting his call list can be justified after a month ... especially after getting court order to mk it legal....

Tell them.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by onadana: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

You right bro,tried the loan app for the first time,collected different loans from about 15loan apps.You know the thing don't collect money unless you have a source of paying back.The thing is I paid all the loans before due date.Till this moment am inundated with request,text,calls,etc to collect higher amounts.Despite uninstalling all the loan apps.I still get their calls and messages but like I said earlier I just tried it to really know it's real.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Henix(m): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
UCHIHAmask:

1. I didn't exaggerate their interest rate, most of the loan sharks charge as high as 50% interest per week, for 7 days loan that they will even start disturbing and threatening u to pay on the 6th day of the 7 days. Go and verify

2. They are deveilish because they are designed to destroy or put people in bondage. They have killed many with threat and depression.

3. He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. Since loan sharks think they can continue to operate illegally with their illegal interest rate, most of their smart customers nowadays has also device a means of bypassing their defamation.

4. Loan sharks can't continue operating illegally, while u tell me not to teach people how to bypass their childish defamation tool, talkmore of advising them not to pay them

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by castro(m): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Loan sharks are evil. Report them to FCCPC as soon as they start troubling you with unwholesome threats. 7 days repayment. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by saysugar(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
I
Theboy21:
Palmpay will lock your phone if you refuse to payback cheesy
really ? Lock phone as how when they don’t know my password?
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by tuzle(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nasri100:
Nigerians should stop taking loans from loan apps.

I am also talking about financial institutions like Carbon, Fairmoney and MoneyInminutes

They are all loan sharks with high interests.

It’s better to take loans from only commercial banks in the country.

Be warned.
I swear commercial bank load make sense. For example gt has a loan system on their app but I think it is only available for salary earners. Their 10k loan interest isn't even up to 1.5k and u pay back a certain percentage every month for a year.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by saysugar(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pls who knows about sterling bank loan, ther app don’t give loan?
tuzle:
I swear commercial bank load make sense. For example gt has a loan system on their app but I think it is only available for salary earners. Their 10k loan interest isn't even up to 1.5k and u pay back a certain percentage every month for a year.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by edosignature(m): 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Most Nigerians don't like paying their loan's.
That's a very bad attitude, and a serious integrity issue I guess.

Dear Nigerians, please learn to pay your loan based on the agreement reached.

Applied wisdom is Profitable.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Adesina18111(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
I need quick loan to buy fish feeds...nobody wan help...which online loan app Is fair?...a week to 2 weeks refunding
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by SirJerrie(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Henix:

[s]Loan sharks are devilish, and need to be dealt with. Most of them charge as high as 50% interest rate per week, is that not stealing by tricks? That ur vulnerable customers are forced to patronize u, doesn't mean u should be taking advantage of them.[/s]

You sound childish... Your type are the major problem we have in the business world... No Single loan app forced you into collect their money...
Why borrow with the intention of not paying back? Did they point a gun to your head forcing you to borrow?

mysteriousman:

These loan companies are simply taking advantage of Nigerians because of the terrible conditions we are in now
Loan apps don't force people into collecting loans.
Why borrow when you know you have no means of paying back?
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by KIDfurniture(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
I hear the interest rate is very high. Sincerely , Nigerians are very weak in paying back loan. Na so one called me last night to loan em just 10k , I had to consult my gods first to know if he will pay back.. guess what; they said he won’t pay back .. it will eventually lead to fight sef. Na so I off phone sleep .
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by seunny4lif(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nigerians don't like paying back loans unless forced.
Nigerians will begged their friends for money to borrow but the whole community will know when they want to return it as the so called friends will turn enemies just because he/she want his/her money back
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
Henix:

I don't understand all this sir. Did they force anyone to take their loan?

Cigarette kills but people still take it despite knowing what it can lead to.

Let me ask you this sir, is it that borrowers don't see the high interest rate before collecting it? In as much as I don't like what loan app are doing, we also need to know that they never forced anyone to take their loan. They took it willingly, saw the interest rate and duration but turned around to play the victim
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by FireUpNow(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
One thing I hate about this loan app or loan company is how they call innocent people saying that you should tell so and so to pay up his or her loan when you don't know anything about the loan collected and the person who collected the loan. So annoying. There was a day I was called the the person from the loan company went as far threatening me to pay the money or they will block my line and BVN. I was like, what the heck is going on here? I cut the call, in another 10-15 minutes they called again so I asked the person who is this person that collected the loan, and how much are talking about, what's the information in the guarantor's section in the dorm the loan defaulter put and what's my bvn? Since then I nor hear any strange calls again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software / Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.