Stats: 3,152,857 members, 7,817,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps (33449 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Lee99: 2:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Well if you call my contacts your money don enter voicemail be that, go ask Lcredit how far undecided

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by ednut1(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Where are loan app’s giving people loans knowing they have no ability to repay

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Fireboy02: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
OgaDeyVex:
Start Blogging Business Now And Avoid Involving Yourself In Any Loan Company App

Get In Touch With On WhatsApp
how
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by TheDirector(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
[quote author=Acensionboss post=117228918]The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

Sorry, what you just offered is the 'BETTER' way. The 'BEST' way is not to take a loan from them in the first place. Thanks.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by obembet(f): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stanislause94:
Tinubu urchins are disappointed
They thought you wanna give another option cheesy

Don't mind Peter Obi unknown gunmen jare. They are Terriost

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

Kpom! Simple!!
>
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Komenikanri1: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mad oo. True though. Even when i faced the worst financial crisis. I shut my eyes against the temptation of taking loans from these apps coz my name is so precious to me.

Acensionboss:
The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Lama70(m): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
What if one doesn't have?

You have not provided any solution.

How some things make first page is astonishing.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

I've heard about situations where the loan apps deliberately block the user from paying back just so they can make more interest

I hear that too, some are even wicked to the extent of blocking Thier customer care number. They can only call u, u can't call them

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by 9jaRealist: 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cars4all:

And you opened a thread for this

Because while it seems self-evident…
So many Nigerians apparently need reminding!

>

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by obembet(f): 3:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nasri100:
Nigerians should stop taking loans from loan apps.

I am also talking about financial institutions like Carbon, Fairmoney and MoneyInminutes

They are all loan sharks with high interests.

It’s better to take loans from only commercial banks in the country.

Be warned.

It seems fair money, Branch doesn't embarrassed Thier customers if unlike palm credit

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by aylive02(m): 3:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spaxon:
Wetin concern me with Loan App.

My own is that Best way to Avoid Embarrassing the Country Nigeria is to vote a credible candidate,

. Ice cream seller, do you have ice cream with agbado? Bad combo! Give me 400 naira own. Wait, you get change?

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by OgaDeyVex: 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fireboy02:
how

To open a blog, it cost 200$
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by themes009(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:
Palmpay will lock your phone if you refuse to payback cheesy

We sabi unlock am, I for turn am to normal daily business but I no won make a living with illegal things

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by nesphil(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2022

dukechilezie:
If the loans cannot settle your problems, use the money to cook better food and lock up. You cannot come and kill yourself because problem no dey finish.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by lewa(m): 3:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
You can’t pay back N20K because you really have no plan to repay. Stay away from loan apps

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Nasri100(m): 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
obembet:

It seems fair money, Branch doesn't embarrassed Thier customers if unlike palm credit

They still have high interests and will still threaten to report you to credit bureau.

Save yourself the stress from all these loan apps in Nigeria.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by hustler2828: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Guys are not yet ready for loan apps, The type of fraud that will hit them soon, like those of US banks and natural disasters relief is fast approaching and will be schoking, guys are still studying and searching for patterns.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by ParaountFish(m): 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Valentinooo:
Nigerians don't like paying their loan.
That's a very bad attitude, and a serious integrity issue.

Dear Nigerians, please learn to pay your loan based on the agreement reached.

They will even tell you they have not eaten since morning.
I no dey pay!

Who cares whether you have not eaten for years. My friend pay your loan and stop blabbing
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by ipobarethieves: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
sad They won't hear/listen to u.those irresponsible pipu full here.
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by fykes(m): 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Borrowung money will never be a solution

Whether u agree or not, there is no such thing as a good debt
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by ipobarethieves: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
sad imagine u go borrow money online and when it is time,u rush here and open "SINPARTY" thread/ur fellow THIEVES tell u not to pay back/to report to one useless organisation..
Why collect loan when u dnt have means of livelihood/to pay back ? How I wish those pipu ask u thieves to drop ur sch cert,NYSC cert,una papa document b4 they grant u loan

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Veezy4u(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
dukechilezie:
If the loans cannot settle your problems, use the money cook better food and lock up. You cannot come and kill your self because problem no dey finish.
you mean like this?cheesy

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Theboy21: 3:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
themes009:

We sabi unlock am, I for turn am to normal daily business but I no won make a living with illegal things
Like seriously? cheesy
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by KristaPretty(f): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
hahahaah.
I'm so certain you opened this thread because of that guy who claimed it was playing around the loan app and "mistakenly" borrowed.

Let me go and show my house owner this.

Oni gbesè grin grin grin

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by obembet(f): 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nasri100:

They still have high interests and will still threaten to report you to credit bureau.

Save yourself the stress from all these loan apps in Nigeria.

Thank you my dear
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Deejaygold(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:
Palmpay will lock your phone if you refuse to payback cheesy

I have seen cases like that even easy buy locks phone too

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by abbey621(m): 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
DON'T TAKE THE LOAN IN THE FIRST PLACE! The shameful amount of some loans is just plain pathetic, causing embarrassment to your name and family all because of 10k, 20k, money wey you fit make by cutting grass, carrying load, washing plates, laundry, washing cars etc.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by omoadeleye(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
mysteriousman:
These loan companies are simply taking advantage of Nigerians because of the terrible conditions we are in now

I don't understand you?

The loan companies saw a business opportunity and they explore it , a chronic debtor like you have to talk in this manner?

Where you charmed to borrow from them?

They also need money to borrow other people too.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by MrCuteking(m): 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
I give loan from 1 million Naira and above, as long as the person is willing to drop a collateral worth more than the size of the money. I collect 10% monthly, until the money is paid back completely.
I don’t care if you will pay back or not as long as I have your car as collateral with me, I’m cool with it.

If you’re interested, you can chat me up.

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by nedekid: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
Thank you.

Exactly

If I Spend Money Mistakenly Deposited Into My Bank Account, What Will Happen? / Puzzle Book Mastery: Puzzle Making Software / Beware Of Bitcoin, Swisscoin, Others, SEC Warns Nigerians