Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps (33491 Views)

How To Remove My Bvn From Loan Apps / Help! Embarrassing Calls From Loan Companies / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Chris2863(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Don’t go about borrowing biko. If your income cannot take care of your needs, loans will compound your problems
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Phayzz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Henix:
While they keep operating illegally and extorting the poor masses with exorbitant interest rate, abi?

Loan sharks are devilish, and need to be dealt with. Most of them charge as high as 50% interest rate per week, is that not stealing by tricks? That ur vulnerable customers are forced to patronize u, doesn't mean u should be taking advantage of them.

Ladies and gentlemen, if u are owing any loan shark, don't stress urself paying them. Even their childish defamation are being bypassed nowadays by many
simple, don't borrow from them smiley
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by kelspinall(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
pay ya debts, habaa
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Rumundele(m): 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Acensionboss:
The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

This one na one of the agent promoting the business.
Its good to promote your business bro, keep it up.
I hate loan to the core, i almost collect loan recently when my salary was delayed, with God help the person that was owning came and pay part of the money. Gladly collected even when i was showing unhappy in his presence for incomplete money, mehn i was overwhelmed
What loan did to me, never in this life will i collect loan again.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by youngking89(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Loan shark spotted
Acensionboss:
The best way to avoid embarrassments from loan app is to pay back what you owe in due time.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by dawud723: 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rasome:
The best way is for you not take loan.

Exactly...
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Manna4Gurls: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
consultancy:
Front page with 0 comment

Just be shutting up.... bla bla bla
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Originality007: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:
Palmpay will lock your phone if you refuse to payback cheesy

nawa oo. how would dey do that?
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Anakazo22: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Valentinooo:
cheesy
Nigerians don't like paying their loan.
That's a very bad attitude, and a serious integrity issue.

Dear Nigerians, please learn to pay your loan based on the agreement reached.

They will even tell you they have not eaten since morning.

Who cares whether you have not eaten for years. My friend pay your loan and stop blabbing

That's the problem, people who don't have stable means of income are collecting loans that's why there are many defaulters... In abroad before they will give you a credit card for loans they must have confirmed that you are working and have a constant flow of income. So my advice is if you don't have something doing avoid taking loans àt all cost
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by 02Kebreal(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Alot of Loan sharks agents are on this thread advicing defaulting customers to pay back their scam loans.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Yankee101: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nope. The best way is don't take it
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by udofia234(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:

how's that possible?
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by olab059(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rasome:
The best way is for you not take loan.

GBAM!
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by NACE13: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2022
I have always maintained my stance on borrowing or collecting loans from these sharks. A lot of my colleagues are in debt due to different loans collected from different sharks. Some even borrow to settle another debt. I do my best not to ever put myself in such situation. A silly colleague of mine even borrowed money to get married.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by anochuko01(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
My first payment of 25k would be due on the 5th of this month, but here am I, my company hasn't paid as at today being 3rd. I don't think I can be blamed for this honestly grin
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by thisisit: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
DO NOT BORROW
DO NOT BORROW
DO NOT BORROW
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by aydgov: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
The only way is that loan apps operators should operate responsibly. Bearable loan interest rate, empathic repayment durations. Considering this will make Nigerians service loan facility with loyalty I swear
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Theboy21: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
udofia234:

how's that possible?
Before receiving the loan, you will have to give them permission to your phone contact, n other options which includes your imei number therefore giving them permission to block you from using your phone anytime...
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Theboy21: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
Originality007:

nawa oo. how would dey do that?
Before receiving the loan, you will have to give them permission to your phone contact, n other options which includes your imei number therefore giving them permission to block you from using your phone anytime...
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Theboy21: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
saysugar:
I really ? Lock phone as how when they don’t know my password?
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by campbelljosh(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
How is that possible?
Theboy21:
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Lighthammer(m): 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reinaldo:

I've heard about situations where the loan apps deliberately block the user from paying back just so they can make more interest
you are damn right......I once borrowed from a loan app and tried to pay back before the due date...guess what?? I tried accessing the app for almost a week to pay back to no avail....it was after 10 days after the due date that I was able to access it..imagine
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Lighthammer(m): 7:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Some of you typing shit and sorts up there,I pray you won't find yourself in some really bad situations...
Not all who borrows have the mind of not paying..

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by vickydevoka(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Edopesin:
Best way to avoid embarrassment is avoid them all together
And Nigerians are taking advantage by not paying back
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Ujm1: 8:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
Pay
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by deavicky(m): 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Valentinooo:
cheesy
Nigerians don't like paying their loan.
That's a very bad attitude, and a serious integrity issue.

Dear Nigerians, please learn to pay your loan based on the agreement reached.

They will even tell you they have not eaten since morning.

Who cares whether you have not eaten for years. My friend pay your loan and stop blabbing
the truth is this loan app are wicked. A poor man will go and take 10k to pay maybe 13k In 1 week if after 1 week u didn't pay, the new interest will be calculated based on 13k there by put the man in more trouble. It is not fair from where I stand.
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Emma1Oj(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:
I never hear this one before o.. accept that of contact. Even me self dey own dem dem..

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by sircatherine45(m): 8:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
I know of a guy who defrauds loan app companies successfully. I will not let the cat out of the bag. He can collect 500k from 10 different app, and nothing will happen. No be jazz. If you sabi, you sabi.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by tunize(m): 9:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
Best way is to stay off
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Valentinooo: 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
deavicky:
the truth is this loan app are wicked. A poor man will go and take 10k to pay maybe 13k In 1 week if after 1 week u didn't pay, the new interest will be calculated based on 13k there by put the man in more trouble. It is not fair from where I stand.

Agreed. They need to be regulated. But many take their loan with the intention of not paying back
Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Edoziesmart(m): 9:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:
Which of the palmpay? The one I'm owing since January or another palmpay?

Anyway I'm a chronic loan defaulter and don't pay back any loan I collect since 2018.
They should do their worst

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Avoid Embarrassments From Loan apps by Peledonomy: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Theboy21:

Buy better fone u no gree hear. Make dem lock Samsung or iPhone make I c

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates To N756.61/$ On Investors & Exporters' FX Window / How Buhari Can Crash The Dollar/naira Disparity- Ifeanyi Ubah / Pls Help My Money Was Transferred

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.