Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68282 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by faceland: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Not necessarily! You enter entirely different emotional territory when your action results in the death of another human being... No amount of womanizing can shore you against that kind of guilt. undecided

Some people wouldn't fall into coma over this. He looks like a gentleman, I just hope he wasn't innocent... He clearly see her as family.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
faceland:
Some people wouldn't fall into coma over this. He looks like a gentleman, I just hope he wasn't innocent.
We are not all built the same so don't let looks deceive you. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
I guess that’s how you tell your father to shut up
folake4u:

Please SHUT IT!!!!

Why you nor blame the man? Why him nor dey keep him gbola for one place?

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
When will the side chic die?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
HeroHero:
When will the side chic die?

She wouldn’t die. She has eloped, as she should.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

She wouldn’t die. Sh we has eloped, as she should.
..... Chai. Take it easy on us nah. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by GloriousGbola: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

She wouldn’t die. She has eloped, as she should.

Poco is so vexed by this story that her English is finally getting mixed up. You elope when you run off with another man. This side chick is radioactive for now. Any disappearing she will do is solo.

Or so I think. (I could be wrongs). Since she seems to wield real gbola charming skills, maybe she has already snared another of her side pricks.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Chai. Take it easy on us nah. Lol.

Seriously she has run away. Maybe she done enter Cameroon. You know say e near that state?

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Poco is so vexed by this story that her English is finally getting mixed up. You elope when you run off with another man. This side chick is radioactive for now. Any disappearing she will do is solo.

Or so I think. (I could be wrongs). Since she seems to wield real gbola charming skills, maybe she has already snared another of her side pricks.

I have someone who knows the late wife, so I have all the petty details with receipts. The man is just a real life Saro. Kunle Afolayan should do the needful to this masterpiece.

Before she for run with you? Side chick wey them sabi her family well with how them dey handle gbola for Calabar?

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:53pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

Seriously she has run away. Maybe she done enter Cameroon. You know say e near that state?
..... Very funny but might be true because she wouldn't want to be seen.
It's a pity. Look at what few minutes of erect gbola has caused.
I feel for the kids.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Lifeisgoody: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
How I wish we can write this your comment on a large bill board for all to see. Foolish couples
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Allison012: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
The woman don carry am waka.
This their union na follow-come.

Men will never have sense. Cutting their lives short every now and then because of promiscuity.

Now, the children are being left behind to suffer their fathers stupidity.
Women will never have sense. If the woman had sense, she would'nt have pursued the husband. She would have waited till he comes back.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

I have someone who knows the late wife, so I have all the petty details with receipts. The man is just a real life Saro. Kunle Afolayan should do the needful to this masterpiece.

Before she for run with you? Side chick wey them sabi her family well with how them dey handle gbola for Calabar?
..... Lol. You don stay for calaber before? How do they handle gbola there abeg. I wan know whether I go rellocate that side. Hahahahaha
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Stargurl20(f): 4:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
faceland:

Nigerians are cruel to orphans. I am sure there is small scale looting going on right now in their home.
I tell you. I know what will happen will happen, but it's time people stopped checking their partners phones to avoid stories that touch

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Lol. You don stay for calaber before? How do they handle gbola there abeg. I wan know whether I go rellocate that side. Hahahahaha

I don’t. Na person tell me say the side chick sabi work. Based on her reputation o. You no know say all these veteran side chicks dey disturb?

200L girls go chop money commot. They want to marry and settle down. But you see those older ones? Small thing they are pregnant and would turn second wife or known concubine. Like Yul’s second wife.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Damn bro..

What his gonna be his defense in judgement day ?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by zed7: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
At the end a good and decent life is the best as instructed by the good books.
At the end, the things we call pleasure are all destructive.

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

I don’t. Na person tell me say the side chick sabi work. Based on her reputation o. You no know say all these veteran side chicks dey disturb?

200L girls go chop money commot. They want to marry and settle down. But you see those older ones? Small thing they are pregnant and would turn second wife or known concubine. Like Yul’s second wife.
..... True sha. Abeg make I kukuma Dr where I de.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by 27adam: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
What a loss for the kids. May God console themWhat a loss for the kids. May God console them...

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Biglittlelois(f): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
My continuous RIP will only be for the wife, I wish she had reacted differently to her husband's cheating.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
Merch:
I blame the side_chick for all this wahala, she just scatter this wonderful family
Nonsense! undecided

The man destroyed his own family the moment he decided to chase after the side-chick. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Baronthecelebri: 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Mumu man
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Mercury12(m): 6:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
It best to shut up in matters like this
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by RepoMan007: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
The picture of that side chick should be made available to deter other victims from keeping her beside them.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
RepoMan007:
The picture of that side chick should be made available to deter other victims from keeping her beside them.
Nonsense! undecided

Did the force the man into ruining his own family? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by RepoMan007: 6:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense! undecided

Did the force the man into ruining his own family? undecided
Yes.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Theunderman: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Fake news, hes still alive.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by faithfull18(f): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emperormartin:

80% of the faults comes from the cheating man
Thank you, if the man hadn't lied and cheated in the first place, this might not have happened

Stay faithful to your partners you committed to, The wages of sin is death.

I don't believe he died though.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by DaInferno(m): 6:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked
Karma must have been really offended. Movie loading here
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by SolarEngr(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Thank God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / I Have Never Seen The Full unclothedness Of My Husband, Is This Right? / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.