Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma (68376 Views)

Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo / Nigerian Man in US Whose Wife Threw Him Out His Own Home Speaks (vid) / My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

Why not read the topic?
Na you kill am?

The initial post said he was dead. A mod edited it just before moving to front page. I hope it doesn’t fly over your head again.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Why discharging him to a hotel?. Pocohantas are you seeing what I'm seeing?Lol

He knows what is waiting for him at home. Why is he scared? He should go home and tell them that men are polygamous in nature.

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Freshgrace4life(f): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
See the side chick sef tueh , some men no just get taste at all , if u like bleach so tey you turn to over ripe pawpaw, if dem wan cheat on you , na person like Mr Ibru dem go go for .

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Cypress042(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
grandstar:

Adultery is a sin. Full stop (Read Hebrews 13:4)
I don't know why i find this funny though grin
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
The side even wor wor which kind wahala be this
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Johnn74: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

You are the one with peanut sized brain not to see the opening post was edited.
You don't even have a brain.You are brain dead. You are brain dead not to see the very first sentence of the news article started with THE FALSE REPORT report alleges that...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:
Thank God he Woke up from coma and did not die..
80% of The comments on page one are such a disgrace. Average Nigerian has peanut size brain & cannot read to understand! Smh.
.... Oga the first post was edited that's why .
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

The initial post said he was dead. A mod edited it just before moving to front page. I hope it doesn’t fly over your head again.

And he is not dead, too difficult to understand?

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Infomaz(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:
The false report about his alleged death read:

Man Whose Wife Died Weeks Ago Chasing "Side-Chick" in Calabar Has Finally Died.

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

But new report says the man was in coma but that he is NOT dead. Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mv2FbrxN6xxQPpLmY3sFCQd4gs9o2AghkxVKBYfmeMYgtmnarELWWWAQr4MaZJPUl&id=100045871910863

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Edited by nlfpmod

Comprehension is a big problem o... The headline and update says the man who was previously in coma have been discharged and is now home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by EgusiShankly: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wifey better pass side chic grin ..or my eye de do me?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by babavik: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
The man, his side chick and the gossiper that gossiped to his wife, their conscience will torment them till they die.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:

You don't even have a brain.You are brain dead. You are brain dead not to see the very first sentence of the news article started with THE FALSE REPORT report alleges that...

You are the one that is brain dead not to know that as at the time 80% of people commented, the first sentence you are clutching on was different. My dear, you are not brain dead - you don’t even have a brain. But your mouth is very sharp, as it should.

Maynman:

And he is not dead, too difficult to understand?

Nobody is struggling to understand that now that the topic has been edited. You should take your drugs.

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.

Read and comprehend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nchenches: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
CalabarPikin:
The false report about his alleged death read:

Man Whose Wife Died Weeks Ago Chasing "Side-Chick" in Calabar Has Finally Died.

Sonnie Bassey has been on coma due to shock having lost his wife in fatal accident while she was chasing him and his mistress.

Sonnie finally lost the battle and he has finally gone to meet his late wife leaving behind their children.

Sad.

RIP.

https://www.facebook.com/100009450995436/posts/pfbid0WnQFBC7ktQmqNTk27p92t7uwfo6V9dEoSgt6CxnYdweruUM2wvHeGJB8sTcXyU9Hl/?app=fbl

But new report says the man was in coma but that he is NOT dead. Read below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0Mv2FbrxN6xxQPpLmY3sFCQd4gs9o2AghkxVKBYfmeMYgtmnarELWWWAQr4MaZJPUl&id=100045871910863

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7339923/woman-dies-accident-while-chasing

Edited by nlfpmod

Poor man.
His gap teeth shows he must be a kind man.
99% of Gap toothed people are kind people.
He might have been giving a lift to a lady when the wife chased him.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Johnn74:

.... The false info came first. The update just came in now and was edited into the false info.

1 Like

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
.... The false info came first. The update just came in now and was edited into the false info.

For im mind na him get sense pass. Chochocho!

4 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Nchenches: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Corridon:
What a sad end to both. The side chick will now look for another man to continue.
The late wife ought to have understood like other women that men love their family more than their girlfriend.
Men only fo...k girl friend, give her some little money, that's all.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Monday60655(m): 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

Read the topic again.

I read it already.
Here is what the last paragraph says:

I come in peace ✌️
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

He knows what is waiting for him at home. Why is he scared? He should go home and tell them that men are polygamous in nature.
..... Hahahahaha. Abeg make them pity am for the sake of the children.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

You are the one that is brain dead not to know that as at the time 80% of people commented, the first sentence you are clutching on was different. My dear, you are not brain dead - you don’t even have a brain. But your mouth is very sharp, as it should.

Nobody is struggling to understand that now that the topic has been edited. You should take your drugs.

Don’t run away from psychiatric hospital again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by raumdeuter: 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
armyofone:

The thing is men should know how to say no when offered the cunt.

Women should just leave a cheat and move on with the children.

You think its easy to say no just like that? Can you say no to an erect pumping gloriousgbola?
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

Don’t run away from psychiatric hospital again.

It is not on me to chase you. Your family would bring you back. wink

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Monday60655:

I read it already.
Here is what the last paragraph says:

I come in peace ✌️

Which last paragraph?
Better read it slowly.

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Belteshazzar1: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
So i wasted my R. I . P ....Mtcheeew
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

It is not on me to chase you. Your family would bring you back. wink

It seems madness runs in your family, who will save una now grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by jaxxy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lack of comprehension due to the poor presentation of the topic and message has misled the whole front page. The man is dead he was In some coma and has been discharged from hospital now.

Op and mods should do a better job pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by uglodoh(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
..... Lol. She knows I'm never around so I don't need to lie inorder to do some kurukere waka.

The man Shaa. Cheating in the same city his wife and kids live in. What we call his kind of lie is travel no travel. Hahahahaha. May their souls rest in peace.
There are men that even cheat within the same LG yet they are never caught. I will blame the late wife for her untimely dealth. The last thing I will do on this earth is to be monitoring my husband. The woman knew very well that the husband is a serial cheat, why kill herself over it. The side chick isn't the problem but the husband. All she could have done was to wait for the husband to come back home and confront him instead of behaving like a street girl who was feeling secured in her marriage.
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

It seems madness runs in your family, who will save una now grin

The delusions have started. Drop your phone and sleep. You’ll be fine when you wake.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by Maynman: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
pocohantas:

The delusions have started. Drop your phone and sleep. You’ll be fine when you wake.

The madness is exhibiting, don’t run away from psychiatric hospital you no go hear. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
Maynman:

The madness is exhibiting, don’t run away from psychiatric hospital you no go hear. wink

It is not on me to chase you. Your family would bring you back.

2 Likes

Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by EgusiShankly: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
abokikhalifa:
One of the children should look for that side girl and gun her down.
For what now grin
Re: Man Whose Wife Died Chasing Side Chick Is Not Dead. He Was In Coma by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
uglodoh:

There are men that even cheat within the same LG yet they are never caught. I will blame the late wife for her untimely dealth. The last thing I will do on this earth is to be monitoring my husband. The woman knew very well that the husband is a serial cheat, why kill herself over it. The side chick isn't the problem but the husband. All she could have done was to wait for the husband to come back home and confront him instead of behaving like a street girl who was feeling secured in her marriage.
..... Well. Thank God he's still alive atleast for the sake of the children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

'I Miss Your Manhood & All The Styles’ - Widow Says During Late Husband’s Rite / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. / This Lady Who Can't Remember Her Name In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.