Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) (45790 Views)

Davido Performs On The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon (Video) / Asake Performs “Yoga And Organise” On The Tonight Show / Rema Gifts Female Fans ₦1.2 Million For Rocking The Stage With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by evesdon4u: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin grin
ahnie:
Snoop goat Yoruba promax version.

Low budget Snoop Dogg.
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Lovenorth: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Next level of madness
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by EgusiShankly: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Don't know him o. What's his hit song?
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Chizzyjforce: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Moferere:
I no blame am.
I blame those wey overhype am

There's no overhype, the guy good. But GOAT... Naaa
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Tegabadguy(m): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Asake goes on stage with a live goat in Atlanta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3iaCF766yQ
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Ishilove: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

He dosn't look respnsible
This made me chuckle. You sound like my mum

1 Like

Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by migwaya: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2022
Gsauce:
He is better than Dbanj

you normal @ all? dbanj? greatest entertainer from last decade, go and verify grin
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2022
He and the goat must be related.
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by iamme1234(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

No artist in your lineage superceed him
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by LegendHero(m): 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2022
I went to the show in ATL. It was awesome.

1 Like

Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by HolyMan12: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

When him sungba your babe you go know how far grin
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by HolyMan12: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's a big lie.
Aṣakẹ is fine.
Find someone else to vent your anger on.
I see you opening your legs for Asake.

This I have seen grin
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Dshocker(m): 4:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
ahnie:

Low budget ibadan lil Wayne

grin You are evil grin
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Starz825(m): 4:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
bigjoe1000:
Very ugly guy
Omoo...
People silly oo...wetin you go call lil Wayne if you see am
A star isn't ugly my friend...

Wake up

People dey pay money to see his ugly face....
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Counterfeit: 4:36pm On Oct 04, 2022
Wow...beautiful goat!! Looks like him, if I may ask, please, are they Twins??
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by mirinder: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's a big lie. Aṣakẹ is fine. Find someone else to vent your anger on.
will you suck his dick
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
tecnolad:

This your comment no fit pay you though. Stop hating alaye cheesy

He doesn't know who he is

Why not tell him who he is.
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 4:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yoi have bad mouth.

Yet we'll be pitying you when Nairalanders who has no joy pounce on you angry
ahnie:

Low budget ibadan lil Wayne

1 Like

Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Peero1: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:

And you will see people cheering him there� insanity everywhere mtweeew
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by aylive02(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

. grin grin grin grin ;Dyou are extremely wicked
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by WowSweetGuy(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
That poor goat will be traumatized seeing that kinda large crowd of human beings
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Bamz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

Looool
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by helicoptarr: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2022
As opposed to The Lamb.
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by omojeesu(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2022
He don bow to Baphomet!

End times things!!
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by ceaser: 6:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Tzar:
These guys are playing with satanism.

At last someone said it.

The head of the goat is a symbolic representation. And you're promised fame and riches in exchange for your loyalty.

Baphomet, it is.

And if you say that it is just heresay, well that's what people choose to believe, just like try to believe in the existence of a spiritual representations to the physical manifestations, just like you have light and darkness, and the elements water and fire.

1 Share

Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Elidrisy20: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2022
Make him no go rape that goat ooo
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by deebrownneymar: 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Yes na. Because for USA na so so frozen meat you go see. If fit no see live goat ever for there. Lol
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by omonnakoda: 9:00pm On Oct 04, 2022
Softmirror:
[s][/s]

undecided

THERE IS A VERY DEEP ROOTED DISEASE MOST BLACKS SUFFER FROM EXCEPT A FEW. IT IS CALLED INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
How are you different from the guy you quoted?
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

That's a big lie.
Aṣakẹ is fine.
Find someone else to vent your anger on.

Asake fine for where? Even Asake know say him be monkey.
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by mordred44: 9:40pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

peak of the moment...oda Yan mo..o mo Badoo o mo Mr money...den u shld go bak 2 bed
Re: Asake Performs On Stage With A Goat In Atlanta, USA (Video) by Melagros(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
Authoreety:
Who is he ?

You can ask this question again, even me I don't know him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Viewers Slam Sam Smith Over 'demonic' Grammys Performance ( Pics) / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In July 2018 / RADIO MBAISE ; Meet Damian Anyanwu, The Inventor. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.