Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State (27162 Views)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Benjaniblinks(m): 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
undecided
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by leetylee: 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
is that you?
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ewedu guzzlers...

Here we go again...

See how this family skull have been mined..Christmas is coming las las

No matter what happens,they will be slaves to us fulanis in Lokoja..

Know this and know peace
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:
Amala, Ewedu and kpomo representing a particular region since 1604 cool

If your father saw ponmo to eat during the stupid war he fought, he won't have died of kwashiokor like a starved goat.

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by JAWBONE(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Nothing scares me than stories like this.

I have had one horrific experience, I almost died, where I was constantly vomiting and excreting for an entire day after eating one roadside food.

Nowadays I'm extremely careful what and where I eat.

May their souls Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by easiest(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
It's time buhari will have to ban eating Amala in this country since he has already put in his agenda to ban ponmo.
Everyone in this country must learn to be fasting so everyone can move to gid by fore by force.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OgaDeyVex: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
dyera:

You mean they ate the Amala without soup?

Na Your Question dey make Oga Dey Vex
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ewedu guzzlers...

Here we go again...

Know this and know peace

Today is Monday, tell your father in Igboland to come out from under the bed where he is hiding if he's a man.

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
ekaette1621:
SKULL MINING GONE WRONG.
We will be hearing Scores like this if and only if Tinubu or Atiku wins next year. Bat thing will never happen to us.
I'M PROUDLY OBIDIENT

See this ugly, short housemaid.
Before you can make it in life, you must learn how to make Amala for your masters.

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Today is Monday, tell your father in Igboland to come out from under the bed where he is hiding if he's a man.

It's better to hide only on Mondays...hahahahaha

Than to lose a whole generation in ilorin..

Now slave , you have no privilege to talk

Just wail like your generations did.

1 Share

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Drbillionz: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
If u hear KO run for ya life before they say GI. WHAT A NAME OF A STATE. KOGI..,
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

See this ugly, short housemaid.
Before you can make it in life, you must learn how to make Amala for your masters.

hahahahahahaha..

see painment.

Any food they prepare with broom like ewedu is an APC sacrifice and it will be thrown away in the trash
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Ewedu guzzlers...

Here we go again...

Know this and know peace
you mean the same fulaniand Yorubas who wiped the ass of your parents during the civil war?

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean the fulanis and Yorubas who wiped the ass of your parents during the war

Oh No...I meant the yorubas slaves we dismembered from Edo down to ORE..

hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by tellwisdom: 5:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kogi people why?? sad
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

all thanks to adekunle and scorpion

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Look at this one who used 3M pigs to play betting. Be like Una don plenty small again. Na to use una play betting again.

Ask your papa wetin him eye see for Adekunle hand.

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Reference(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
And what makes them think it was the pudding that killed them.
It could be the soup that was served with it.... or the water they drank... or the utensils.
They had a meal and died after the fact.
The autopsy will reveal the smoking gun.

2 Likes

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by ceematics: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
ekaette1621:
SKULL MINING GONE WRONG.

We will be hearing Scores like this if and only if Tinubu or Atiku wins next year. Bat thing will never happen to us.

I'M PROUDLY OBIDIENT
God forbid Bat thing grin

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahahaha
you should have asked your father how lot of you were massacred in ore.

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Look at this one who used 3M pigs to play betting. Be like Una don plenty small again. Na to use una play betting again.

Tell your papa wetin him eye see for Adekunle hand.

Oh trash..

You are the only tribe who is currently a refugee with no war...

hahahahahahahahahaha..

Slaves

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahahaha

179 Yorubas defeated 5,000 Biafran cowards at Ọrẹ.
Like 2,000 Yoruba soldiers go wipe out the whole Biafra be that.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you should have asked your father how lot of you were massacred in ore.

Oh damn...

False...Zero casualties..

yoruba propaganda doesn't work..

Your previous generations were killed I'm their millions...

If your dad didn't tell you,I will...hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by ElSudani: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
Probably badly processed with high concentration of cyanide. Unscrupulous people are daily killing and destroying the health of their fellow citizens.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh trash..
hahahahahahahahahaha..
Slaves

See this pig wey no dey stay their land. Na so una be slaves all around Nigeria, serving others. Na only when una die una dey gree go village. Your region is only useful as a cemetery. It is the largest cemetery in the world.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh trash..

hahahahahahahahahaha..

Slaves
nah so yoruba be??

Well your brothers are here in SW seeking refugee.
Am sure they would never go to that war torn village during Xmas.
No thanks to ipob terrorist

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

179 Yorubas defeated 5,000 Biafran cowards at Ọrẹ.
Like 2,000 Yoruba soldiers go wipe out the whole Biafra be that.

hahahahahahaha...

13,000 yorubas were enslaved from Edo boundary to ORE..

hahahahahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
nah so yoruba be??

Well your brothers are here in SW seeking refugee.
Am sure they would never go to that war torn village during Xmas.
No thanks to ipob terrorist

Well your people are doing massively well selling their agbo jedi

They can never return to Yewa and igangan..

Oh the dangote refinery...Guess what over 11 communities wiped out and over 6000 killed..

hahahahahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahaha...

13,000 yorubas were enslaved from Edo boundary to ORE..

hahahahahahahaha

Unlike 3M pigs who died of hunger and starvation shouting Shimoo, Shineke
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Well your people are doing massively well selling their agbo jedi

Na that agbo jedi them dey take feed your kings for Ofala Festival.
10 years now, no Igbo man can afford to sponsor Ofala, na Yoruba dey do am. If not for Yorubas, another 3M for don die of hunger again. grin

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Oh damn...

False...Zero casualties..

yoruba propaganda doesn't work..

Your previous generations were killed I'm their millions...

If your dad didn't tell you,I will...hahahahahahahahaha
the war we all knw is biafran war
I never hear of mugba or rubbish you posted
Back the claim up with picture as I have done

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Unlike 3M pigs who died of hunger and starvation shouting Shimoo, Shineke

2022 fact check..

11000 burnt and killed in Yewa and Igangan

the rest escaped as refugees..

hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.