Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,702 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State (27160 Views)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
after osun,you move to ogun to develop that place too

Same way you are presently developing adron home estate in ogun state

we will develop it all

we must eradicate skull mining and ndi owomida
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Yes ooo
while alaigbo would be left to rot

Slaves neglecting their fathers home to develop another persons land

Is God not wonderful?

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

Is God not wonderful?

my own is to bring tears from your eyes..

hahahahahahahaha

same way they said ilorin was yoruba land until the real owners came..

Now the real owners of Lagos has come..

watch us push you to bemin republic

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Bobbiee: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
See! I always knew Amala would be the death of me! Good to know it's already started it's body count.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

we will develop it all

we must eradicate skull mining and ndi owomida
I just made a satellite search of your primitive village in SE now

Check

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

my own is to bring tears from your eyes..

hahahahahahahaha

same way they said ilorin was yoruba land until the real owners came..

Now the real owners of Lagos has come..

watch us push you to bemin republic
UGM doing the needful
Bringing tears to every household in alaigbo

When will you go back to your curse land ?

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by emee701(m): 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2022
casualobserver:

Amala is Amala and Lafun is Lafun. They are 2 different meals both in terms of what they are made from and in how they look. They have nothing in common except they are both swallow, just like pounded yam or eba. This is an article by someone who will call himself a journalist and therefore educated! Let us talk like educated people!!! To your second point, Yes we know cassava is harmful if not processed properly.
We have 3 different types of amala. The one made from cassava is lafun. One made from yam is black amala. One made from unripe plantain is amala ogede. Learn and stop doing agidi
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by letitrainnow(m): 7:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rip
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by casualobserver: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
emee701:
We have 3 different types of amala. The one made from cassava is lafun. One made from yam is black amala. One made from unripe plantain is amala ogede. Learn and stop doing agidi

you are clearly a fool or an illiterate. Amala is not lafun simple!!!! End of discussion!!!! argue with yourself!!!

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by emee701(m): 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
casualobserver:

you are clearly a fool or an illiterate. Amala is not lafun simple!!!! End of discussion!!!! argue with yourself!!!
You are a senseless worthless olofo. Lafun is Amala. Kill yourself fool
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Ujm1: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
Really
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Kaymansion(m): 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
shocked Amala again
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Oceanjagaban: 8:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wetin you wan tell God...say na Amala kill you ...Rip to the dead anyway
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by abbey621(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
damosade:
Cassava, an edible tuberous root often made into flour, contains cyanogenic glycosides, which can result in fatal cyanide poisoning if not properly detoxified by soaking, drying, and scraping before being consumed.

That's not what killed them since amala requires boiling water hence zero chance of cyanide poisoning from cassava.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by alabo1: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
ekaette1621:
SKULL MINING GONE WRONG.

We will be hearing Scores like this if and only if Tinubu or Atiku wins next year. Bat thing will never happen to us.

I'M PROUDLY OBIDIENT

You are deranged and a disgrace to humanity. In fact if I am Obi I will be ashamed that someone who calls himself my supporter can. Reason like this. Go anyway, your sins are forgi
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Johel(m): 9:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://punchng.com/kogi-father-daughters-relation-die-after-amala-meal/

Chai...and I ate Amala today o embarassed...RIP to the dead.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
UGM doing the needful
Bringing tears to every household in alaigbo

When will you go back to your curse land ?

The moment you go back to cursed ilorin.

hahahahahahaja
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
I just made a satellite search of your primitive village in SW now

Check

You wouldn't want a satellite search on your ghost town of Iragbiji or Ekiti.

hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

Is God not wonderful?

My body say I should do satellite image of Ondo State..

But my spirit says Nooo

hehehehehehe
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Juicewrld2(m): 9:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
noble2faith:
angry

Una don start Una tribal jabs. Even the mod wey push this to front page without making necessary correction to the title needs his/her head to be examined.

Instead of food poisoning why amala!
you Rest In Peace. If You Think Saying The Truth Will Kill Person Den rest In Peace.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

My body say I should do satellite image of Ondo State..

But my spirit says Nooo

hehehehehehe
don’t be a coward OSU pig
Show me the satellite image of ondo

I search the satellite image of your eldorado onitcha
See ocean of slum tueh

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by 946mofolorunsho: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2022
From One Bad News To Another Bad NewsFrom One Bad News To Another Bad News...
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Nicepoker(m): 9:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
That cassava flour if you see how that thing is made you won't even taste it.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by FuckOsuPigs: 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
ekaette1621:
SKULL MINING GONE WRONG.

We will be hearing Scores like this if and only if Tinubu or Atiku wins next year. Bat thing will never happen to us.

I'M PROUDLY OBIDIENT

All these Akpu pigs shaaa
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

See ocean of slum tueh

When you are done showing satellite images of ibadan...Let me know

hahahahahahahaha ..

Slaves don't have privileges
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

See ocean of slum tueh

I'm not gonna crash nairaland with those trashy ekiti images.

tuEh
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahaha ..

bring out the image of Ibadan if you have the balls
Don’t keep wailing under my mention
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
bring out the image of Ibadan if you have the balls
Don’t keep wailing under my mention

I repeat slaves cannot tell us what to do.

hahahahahahahahaha

it would be nice if you trash put the trash out there yourself..

hehehehehehehehe
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahaha ..

for your mind Niger bridge dey Ibadan Abi ?

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:15pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehe
a clearer pictures of your onitcha slum

Check it out to clear your doubt

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehe
if you are conversant with your slumish village,you should knw that is anambra .

Let me take you on a trip to your curse region
Enter bus make we embark

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 10:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

hahahahahahahahaha

hehehehehehehehe
are you enjoying the journey OSU?

That is the popular roundabout after Niger brigde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.