Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State (27157 Views)

Family Of 7 Die After Eating Suya In Abia Community (PHOTOS) / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Anambra: Woman, Houseboy Die After Burning Charcoal To Warm Her Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by kestolove95(m): 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Stop eating amala ND kpomo it's bad for ur health I hope my yoruba brothers will listen
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by chloride6: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Damm people are going to avoid Elubo for a while now..
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Lexusgs430: 5:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
If after chopping this, I go die ...... Let me humbly die .......... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Well your people are doing massively well selling their agbo jedi

They can never return to Yewa and igangan..

Oh the dangote refinery...Guess what over 11 communities wiped out and over 6000 killed..

hahahahahahahaha
the same agbo jedi is the one your fraudster called chubana turned to Odogwu bitters.

That agbo Jedi has been helping your ancestors since 1605
Now cry
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
kestolove95:
Stop eating amala ND kpomo it's bad for ur health I hope my yoruba brothers will listen
I will never stop to dey eat am

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
the war we all knw is biafran war
I never hear of mugba or rubbish you posted
Back the claim up with picture as I have done

Who cares if you heard..

Coward that couldn't do jack to Wakili..

Cowards that had their highest oba buried like a piece of trash..

Your population is reducing drastically..that's what important

Slaves..

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
the same agbo jedi is the one your fraudster called chubana turned to Odogwu bitters.

That agbo Jedi has been helping your ancestors since 1605
Now cry

trash...

it didn't help your generations....escape wakili

The don of yorubaland..that's your leader your slaves pay tax too in Yorubaland
hahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

2022 fact check..

11000 burnt and killed in Yewa and Igangan

the rest escaped as refugees..

hahahahahahaha

Fact check 2022
Cows in Igboland are ravishing your mother's, bleeping them in the bush and impregnating them.
To stay in your place is death sentence. You run out of Igboland.
Unesco has already said your language will be extinct by 2050. Let's see how many of you scattered slaves will remain by then.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Na that agbo jedi them dey take feed your kings for Ofala Festival.
10 years now, no Igbo man can afford to sponsor Ofala, na Yoruba dey do am. If not for Yorubas, another 3M for don die of hunger again. grin

Propaganda and yoruba..5 and 6

you can't help the migrants that fled the ilorin war..

You didn't help refugees and yewa and igangan

you wan help your masters...

You couldn't help your communities wiped by free trade zone..

who takes slaves serious?

hahahahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:34pm On Oct 03, 2022
kestolove95:

It seems you've drunk too much of pig's blood, that is why you are spitting rubbish.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Fact check 2022
Cows in Igboland are ravishing your mother's, bleeping them in the bush and impregnating them.
To stay in your place is death sentence. You run out of Igboland.
Unesco has already said your language will be extinct by 2050. Let's see how many of you scattered slaves will remain by then.

No territory lost..

No wonder fulanis threw Fela mother from
upstairs.

Nobody in yorubaland could cough

slaves....

Ilorin gone
yewa gone
igangan gone
Festac gone
alaba gone
lekki gone
ajegunle gone

hahahahahahahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by confluence: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
There is something missing in the report which I was told by a medical doctor here in Lokoja, they were reliable informed that the patient vomited blood which is likely to be Lassa fever
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by hotseat: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is most likely a case of food poisoning.

Amala doesn't kill. neither does garri nor akpu.

These are time-tested staple foods that have been enjoyed over the years by Nigerians irrespective of tribe.

I can still remember Coconut in Apapa under bridge back them.

Obobi, I just finished a bowl of amala with vegetable soup mixed with "draw" this afternoon and I no die o.

I smell something fishy!
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Who cares if you heard..

Coward that couldn't do jack to Wakili..

Cowards that had their highest oba buried like a piece of trash..

Your population is reducing drastically..that's what important

Slaves..
lols we all knw how your population has reduce due to your ipob terrorist
Or should I flock here with pictures ??

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Propaganda and yoruba..5 and 6

you can't help the migrants that fled the ilorin war..

You didn't help refugees and yewa and igangan

you wan help your masters...

You couldn't help your communities wiped by free trade zone..

who takes slaves serious?

hahahahahahaha

As far back as a decade ago, Adenuga has been feeding the Obi of Onitsha. See your Obi thanking Adenuga here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/onitsha-monarch-hails-adenuga-as-ofala-festival-kicks-off/amp/

If not for Yorubas, hunger for don wipe out ya family. grin

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Jalaw: 5:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
I always knew this food is poisonous
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
confluence:
There is something missing in the report which I was told by a medical doctor here in Lokoja, they were reliable informed that the patient vomited blood which is likely to be Lassa fever

Poison also makes the victims vomit blood.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
Jalaw:
I always knew this food is poisonous

If your father saw Amala to eat, he won't have been eating lizards during the war.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
lols we all knw how your population has reduce due to your ipob terrorist
Or should I flock here with pictures ??

flock here ooooo.....

Yes we died fighting..Hurray

Let's go to dangote refinery in Ibeju Lekki

11 communities wiped out,no villages anymore..

3800 dead in mass Graves...

Oh we gonna wipe more communities out when we take over Epe

hahahahahahaha

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Freshgrace4life(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
This one is food poisoning, na wa , may God save us from frenemies o living in the same compound.

1 Like

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

As far back as a decade ago, Adenuga has been feeding the Obi of Onitsha. See your Obi thanking Adenuga here.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/onitsha-monarch-hails-adenuga-as-ofala-festival-kicks-off/amp/

If not for Yorubas, hunger for don wipe out ya family. grin

If you like search Elon musk satellite..Nigerians know propaganda now..
hahahahahahahahaha

I repeat the only refugees we have disgracing us are the Yorubas..

Fact check..2022.

hahahahahahahahaha..you go wail tire oo

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Wickedtruths: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

No territory lost..
upstairs.

slaves....

Ilorin gone
yewa gone
igangan gone
Festac gone
alaba gone
lekki gone
ajegunle gone

hahahahahahahahahaha

Go and collect your land that Ikewrres collected. This year, they still collected oil well from your hand.
Na slave una be and we own you dogs.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

If your father saw Amala to eat, he won't have been eating lizards during the war.

2022 fact check..

Yoruba refugees in Benin republic now eat lizards and old men and women to survive .

hahahahahahahaha

Bring your people home..don't desert them like the people from ilorin
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2022
ekaette1621:
SKULL MINING GONE WRONG.

We will be hearing Scores like this if and only if Tinubu or Atiku wins next year. Bat thing will never happen to us.

I'M PROUDLY OBIDIENT
House girl, hope you don wash madam pant
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wickedtruths:

Go and collect your land that Ikewrres collected. This year, they still collected oil well from your hand.
Na slave una be and we own you dogs.

hahahahahahahah

Slaves making reference is amazing isnt it

The only tribe conquered by two foreign religions and divided by one..Islam

ndi slaves..

we know you

hahahahahaha
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2022
Batam:

House girl, hope you don wash madam pant

trash..

typing from Benin republic

come and talk here oo

refugee
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by SHINJA: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why are igbo's insulting yoruba's?

Why do igbo's hate other tribes so much....

God bless Southsouth and Southwest
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by naijapikin2(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Rest in peace.
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

No territory lost..

upstairs.

slaves....

Ilorin gone
yewa gone
igangan gone
Festac gone
alaba gone
lekki gone
ajegunle gone

hahahahahahahahahaha
hahaha
Nah yebo get those buildings grin

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

trash..

typing from Benin republic

come and talk here oo

refugee
Na you be the ekaette that I quoted, why are you taking panadull for ekaettes headache.
Definitely, you are one of those with multiple monikers on this forum
Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Jalaw: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
Wetin I talk pain this guy ooo
Wickedtruths:

Re: Four Members Of A Family Die After Eating ‘Amala’ In Kogi State by Adakintroy: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
HolyMan12:
Amala, Ewedu and kpomo representing a particular region since 1604 cool

Dont be a fool.

Play play Una heart de dark go.
.thats how queen die many we mock her join.

If people die you no f see ur humanity first. You don join winch. No be play again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

252 New COVID-19 Cases, 707 Discharged And 3 Deaths On August 25 - (5216 Tested) / Would You Receive The COVID-19 Vaccine If Offered Today? / Syringe-manufacturing Company Packs Up, Cites Challenging Business Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.