Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos (47162 Views)

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Preciousgift90: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:

You dont know what i face everyday just for sticking to my ideology.

Someone just sent this to me few minutes ago..

This is just a little of what i face day by day. The truth is you obidient are not just aggressive, your are disgusting and irritating.

I prefer osinbajo to tinubu... But you see since the hate and insult on tinubu started. It swayed lot of people, lot of undecided voters like, it pushes us away.

I know you know your people are very abusive, let me be even clear and be plain. Igbos in general are insultive and very emotional when it comes to politics, they have let that emotions gets into them to the extent that it has turn into an extreme hatred... No day you wont see igbos abusing and throwing insults at tinubu. Is that politics?

Have you ever experience this kind of hateful politics before? Do you know why we are experiencing it now? Because the igbos are involve.. They just want to use aggressive way to scatter everything. Very disgusting set of humans. Sorry for the insults, i dont know if you igbo. I just want to explain how i feel dor you without hiding words and make you understand.

Just look at what one sent for me few minutes below

The issue here is the generalization, if I feel anyone insults me, I rather deal with the person as an individual instead of bringing the whole trbe in to the mess.
In Nigerian today no tribe is left out when it comes to using verbal abuse especially when it's online, it's only left to individual to scrutinize their choices of words.
I am supporting Obi because I think he's better from the south
North is about to complete their 8 yrs, so if by any chance Obi didn't win and Tinubu wins, since he's a southner, it's still okay by me just that am not comfortable with his choice of deputy.

I have a lot of Yoruba around me rooting for Obi, their only issue with Tinubu each time I ask them is that they don't like him because he uses agbero alot .
So hating an entire tribe because some uncultured individuals are displaying their ignorance did not make you better than them.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by davidl7: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2022
Cowards..na only for busstops in the street of Lagos they get power.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Revolva(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Oshodi people de vex o ...no go do labour party for dem face ..omo dem go give u stitches
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2022
goodheart01:

Still the rantings of an urchin.

U claim one Nigeria but can’t tolerate people in your damn place. And na still una wan clamor for oil wey dey come from south..... mtcheeeew

Which one Nigeria?
When did I claim that to you?
Nigeria can never be one, never!
That's not God's design.

I'm even praying it breaks soon sef and you're saying this.
Lol.
And you don't know we have oil in SW too?
Ode.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Zetty177x: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

I trust Northerners that have domesticated them.

SW is too tolerant and liberal. That's why people were foolish enough to encourage destruction of Lagos under ENDSARS.

Where una 'vote for change' suffer head people...wicked lots

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by toujurs: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2022
It can only be lagos. This could happen. Envy!!
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Geminiivory: 8:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Spirit04:
If you insult people in real life the way you insult them online they will beat you up.

Your head correct so? Hypocrites.. So you can't take what you dish out?
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Ecosystem4u: 8:44pm On Oct 03, 2022
money121:

Olorun awa pelu e

That's the proof that i didn't hate igbos and most of them prefer me to handle they roofing job
Try to get your fact.. don't be unfortunate humanbeing

And stop crying

Make use of your life for something meaningful

Keep your mouth shut, demented soul, if those your so called Igbo clients are to discover your antecedents they won't hire you! I know your type with your shitty face. Oponu oshi. I will try and dig up where they busted your tribal uncouth comments against Igbos. Unfortunate illiterate.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

Keep your mouth shut, demented soul, if those your so called Igbo clients are to discover your antecedents they won't hire you! I know your type with your shitty face. Oponu oshi. I will try and dig up where they busted your tribal uncouth comments against Igbos. Unfortunate illiterate.
Keep digging grin grin Eleribu Somebody
And if you didn't post that here you are nothing but a b@stard
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

You are just pained, No be me spoiled your life now
Kiwa ni wahala ile aye e grin grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Ecosystem4u: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
money121:

You are just pained, No be me spoiled your life now
Kiwa ni wahala ile aye e grin grin

If you really know who is quoting you, you will ultimately keep shut. Shitty face! I will surely post your bigoted statement's against the Igbos here, fake capenter. Radarada oshi
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 9:28pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

If you really know who is quoting you, you will ultimately keep shut. Shitty face! I will surely post your bigoted statement's against the Igbos here, fake capenter. Radarada oshi
Werey who are you? Show your shitty face you don't need to hide
I repeat if you didn't post that you are nothing but b@stard
Olofo ni e
Keep shut for you ofo lo ma shey
Ooo ni jeun to da laye
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

Fake carpenter cheesy grin you av missed road
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Sparrk007(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2022
Neddstark:
Please let the flagboy go and wave Obi Flag in sambisa forest. That is part of Nigeria too.
crazy people everywhere
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by goodheart01: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Which one Nigeria?
When did I claim that to you?
Nigeria can never be one, never!
That's not God's design.

I'm even praying it breaks soon sef and you're saying this.
Lol.
And you don't know we have oil in SW too?
Ode.

Who dash SW oil? Even the oil there can’t be compared to what u have in the SS/SE
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by broadman20: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2022
Realmi:

Of all places to take ur rally to, na oshodi,,a whole MC oluomo cabal.....who dey give una liver Oshodi resemble festac for una eye....next time make una know una limit

Okay o!

Thank God you are the first to attack because nobody has monopoly of violence.

No be this M C olomo that was stabbed during last election?
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by goodheart01: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2022
Neddstark:
Please let the flagboy go and wave Obi Flag in sambisa forest. That is part of Nigeria too.

U keep justifying reasons why u lost your head on a pike.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Gbemini(m): 12:18am On Oct 04, 2022
cheesy grin grin ;Dmake dem beat them well
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Omodua(m): 12:49am On Oct 04, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

I trust Northerners that have domesticated them.

SW is too tolerant and liberal. That's why people were foolish enough to encourage destruction of Lagos under ENDSARS.
I wonder why the mods should allow idiots like these to comment on topical issues. Endsars was a movement by aggrieved youths over police brutality and oppression. It had no ethnic or political connotation. So stop your misguided rants.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Omodua(m): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2022
Abdul05:
That is just the tip of the iceberg... grin grin

Northern Vandal. You think South is like your North where life is meaningless.

South is civilised and won't go the Almajiri way of burning and killing.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by efilefun(m): 12:59am On Oct 04, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
IPOB terrorists masquerading as Zombidient obi diotic fools.
Paid hungry bot get a life
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by ATLIEN2027: 1:27am On Oct 04, 2022
efilefun:
Paid hungry bot get a life
Unpaid angry, hungry, delusional brainwashed ipob terrorist Zombidient monkey, go and jump off a cliff.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2022
Omodua:

Omodua to his useless homosexual father
I wonder why the mods should allow idiots like these to comment on topical issues. Endsars was a movement by aggrieved youths over police brutality and oppression. It had no ethnic or political connotation. So stop your misguided rants.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2022
obyrich:
He said a soldier was his witness.

You think just one soldier could have been able to save them from a lynching at Oshodi?

Oshodi?

My brother, these guys are lying just to discredit Tinubu.

If you are being lynched at Oshodi, it would take at least 10 soldiers fully armed to rescue you.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by barcaboi(m): 7:11am On Oct 04, 2022
Period007:
Watch this video of APC forcing market women to close shop and go for Thiefnibu rally in Lagos.

https://twitter.com/Oyinkitana/status/1576925899944960002?t=_L2pCB7eWi9naxLTYojFhw&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0NFp-Z3mP4
If you were smart you’d realise the march happened in lagos island not this nonsense u posted
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by kizaronto: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:
See the person that was beaten with clean clothes and no single mark on his skin.p₩₩₩₩₩0000000@0
Desperado obituaries....this one didn't work o, ask obi lamba for another lie you can use to gain sympathy.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by SugarGirl44(f): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2022
goodheart01:

Who dash SW oil? Even the oil there can’t be compared to what u have in the SS/SE

You don't work with facts, just propaganda and beer parlor gists.
We don't want your damn oil, gedifok.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 9:15am On Oct 04, 2022
Okealaaye:
Why not Aba, Umuokpara or Nsukka? Why must it be Lagos? Na so the Igbo come de look for trouble on January 15th 1966. Na so Nigeria wey no de take nonsense from anybody's papa come give them full measure, pressed down and shaken together! At the end of it all, na im dem come de wail marginalisation, even after dem don change Jonathan's name to Ebele Azikiwe! Dem no de hear word. Very stubborn elements. When Nigeria come react to their insult now, na to run go hide inside Ojukwu bunkers! Why should you take trouble go meet your landlord for im house? No be juju be dat?

If na God create you, u suppose get sense
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:18am On Oct 04, 2022
Okealaaye:
Why not Aba, Umuokpara or Nsukka? Why must it be Lagos? Na so the Igbo come de look for trouble on January 15th 1966. Na so Nigeria wey no de take nonsense from anybody's papa come give them full measure, pressed down and shaken together! At the end of it all, na im dem come de wail marginalisation, even after dem don change Jonathan's name to Ebele Azikiwe! Dem no de hear word. Very stubborn elements. When Nigeria come react to their insult now, na to run go hide inside Ojukwu bunkers! Why should you take trouble go meet your landlord for im house? No be juju be dat?

Unfortunately , the Civil was was strictly an IGBO / Hausa Affair......
Nowhere in the Civil war was Yoruba written to have participated....

Rather, out of fear, they were seen on the fence neither supporting Igbos or Hausas and that made the whole South West not to witness even a knockout sound from January 1966- June 1969....

Some Yorubas sided Biafra and fought for Biafra while some sided Nigerian Army and fought for Nigerian Army....

The same thing is still happening up till now ....

So when you want to discuss the civil war as a Yoruba man, pls know at first , you don't have a stand to discuss it ...
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by obyrich(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2022
BluntTheApostle:

You think just one soldier could have been able to save them from a lynching at Oshodi?

Oshodi?

My brother, these guys are lying just to discredit Tinubu.

If you are being lynched at Oshodi, it would take at least 10 soldiers fully armed to rescue you.
They did not set out to lynch them. They were abused. Yes, one soldier can save them from the level of abuse. The agberos were not ready to face the wrath of the Nigeria army in the event of attacking the soldier over a.minor issue as someone waving a party flag. The evidence of bruises inflicted on them is undeniable.

My joy is that this level of Political intolerance is happening in Lagos and not South East. Shame to Omokri and Co.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2022
ArcSEMPECJ:

Unfortunately , the Civil was was strictly an IGBO / Hausa Affair......
Nowhere in the Civil war was Yoruba written to have participated....

Rather, out of fear, they were seen on the fence neither supporting Igbos or Hausas and that made the whole South West not to witness even a knockout sound from January 1966- June 1969....

Some Yorubas sided Biafra and fought for Biafra while some sided Nigerian Army and fought for Nigerian Army....

The same thing is still happening up till now ....

So when you want to discuss the civil war as a Yoruba man, pls know at first , you don't have a stand to discuss it ...

You're a toddler struggling to grasp the next available thing to stand up. So Ore is not in Yorubaland? Go and learn history.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by afbstrategies: 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2022
SugarGirl44:

All of you zombidients have one thing in common, you all use laughing emojis when typing.
It's a sign of hot tears but you try so hard to disguise it.
I have tissue, care for some?

Save the tissue for your worthless clients. You can hug laughing emojis or transformer, that's your choice, not mine.
Stop turning your days into nights. My self-funded NGO is assisting lowlifes like you out there. Signal if you are ready to be assisted ok.
Again, Igbo people are not the reason why they are kidnapping, holding for ransom and raping your women in the north.
Your elites have brainwashed clowns and losers like you to the point of no return. So, go get a life!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bishop Kayode Williams Disagrees With CAN, Supports Tinubu / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / "Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.