Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos (47156 Views)

Labour Party Reacts As State Chairmen Predict Doom For Peter Obi / Rivers: Court Sacks 3 LP House Of Reps Candidates. Labour Party Reacts / Chude Media Reveals Oshodi Chairman Who Ordered Attack On Obiflagboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

I love the way hate is eating u up. I'm glad the sensible Yorubas don't reason like u do. They r your saving grace.
U r at Tinubu's level, along with MC Oluomo,Tony Kabaka & the rest of the touts & urchins

Shut up,OSU criminal !
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2022
Okealaaye:
Why not Aba, Umuokpara or Nsukka? Why must it be Lagos? Na so the Igbo come de look for trouble on January 15th 1966. Na so Nigeria wey no de take nonsense from anybody's papa come give them full measure, pressed down and shaken together! At the end of it all, na im dem come de wail marginalisation, even after dem don change Jonathan's name to Ebele Azikiwe! Dem no de hear word. Very stubborn elements. When Nigeria come react to their insult now, na to run go hide inside Ojukwu bunkers! Why should you take trouble go meet your landlord for im house? No be juju be dat?

If ur tribe goes through what Igbos have & keep experiencing in Nigeria, u won't even be here typing this trash. But here we are. Don't be a hater.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by toneroforever(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Shut up,OSU criminal !

Small neck pressing on Saturday & u r here foaming.U ain't seen nothing yet. It's either u fly away to London like BAT,drink sniper or use the 3rd mainland bridge.... The choice is yours
As e dey pain them, e dey sweet us
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bizibi:
smh....make una come Niger Delta make we see how una go take get votes. Come online dey make noise.

Lol ! Which Niger Delta are you from,OSU ? You're from no other place than the criminal alaigbo - that tiny enclave of cannibals ! E gbami ke,OSU dey claim Niger Delta !
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Bizibi(m): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Lol ! Which Niger Delta are you from,OSU ? You're from no other place than the criminal alaigbo - that tiny enclave of cannibals ! E gbami ke,OSU dey claim Niger Delta !
see this maga!!! Hehehehe.....supporters are another problem.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Basiljoe: 4:56pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

I trust Northerners that have domesticated them.

SW is too tolerant and liberal. That's why people were foolish enough to encourage destruction of Lagos under ENDSARS.
Oh tribal bigot, where is thy sense?

North that is rife with terrorism, banditry, kidnapping and mass poverty, has domesticated another tribe in Nigeria? grin
Abeg change your dealer, you sound like the proper lunatic you are.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Yes he must be dead because he's too much a fool.

The message you typed up there is for him

Cowards like you die every night. Your petty infantile insults are representative of an ignorant, childish imp. Sadly, you'll never surpass this low level in life grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by kingyakos: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
Reno the mockery won't see this
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by ojtech8291: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2022
If this is true then it is adding up to red flags. How can you beat a person carrying the flag in this democratic setting? This is turning into bitter politics. It is bad that some people are supporting the barbaric act. Some comments show level Nigeria is at today. May God have mercy on us.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by historic: 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2022
Tinubu is not even sure of getting much votes outside the SW and these urchins are still jeopardizing his little chances... Oduduwas and poor calculations eh
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by sukar886: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2022
Why are this tinubu urchins so foolish , people no want una , na by force , the other day asari was threating people with AK47, now chairman of oshodi beating up this guys ,is getting out of hand ... Tinubu will never rule this country
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by baretalk: 5:05pm On Oct 03, 2022
Lagosians, boys in the streets are angry, because we realize Lagos, our state was set up to be destroyed. You people need to apologize and change your ways. We can't allow outsiders destroy this city in the guise of politics or whatever. Sometimes you don't have to show off in people's faces. Streets no dey smile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by oneMalik: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is just about 0.00005% of What IPOB are doing to Patriotic Nigerians in their region , so seeking for sympathy here will do you no good !

Take your Flag to the BIAfRA Land not here , THIS IS LAGOS ok !

What you've seen is just the lighter not the FIRE bro, after-all you own LAGOS and i never understand why you didn't challenge make you know say farm no go fit be papa and pikin own make he no get boundary .

NONSENSE .
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
IPOB terrorists masquerading as Zombidient obi diotic fools.

Exactly. Say no to Ipob in Lagos. Hiding under Labour Party to perpetuate Ipob agenda in Lagos will be resisted. Lagos no be Anambra. Eko o ni baje.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by fof1: 5:09pm On Oct 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol

The flat-headed vagabonds said they were almost burnt alive. Coming from the same miscreants that almost burn down Lagos state in disguise of Endsarz.

The most funniest sentence have heard in century...Nearly can never kill a bird, almost is safer, the best thing you can wish for. Thank god for yourself it is not here in my north.

They always think its by hiding behind their phones and 10mb data to insult tinubu online. We shall get you guys one after the other by God grace.

This is reality my afghanEASTERN friends. That is just a tip of the iceberg. Come Feb25,2023 after Asiwaju is declared winner. All those insult, abuse, photoshopped irritating pics of tinubu you people are littering all the internet with. We shall pay you back in your own coins.

Nobody have a monopoly to violence, if dem no teach una manners from una house, we go help una restore una brain. Silly children of hate.

I promise.
We are coming for you all....

You are a Real Zombie, A human Robot being Remotely Teleguided to ur Shame and Regrets...awaiting You. God help You if You will Survive ur Threats.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Bulleye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:
See the person that was beaten with clean clothes and no single mark on his skin.
Desperado obituaries....this one didn't work o, ask obi lamba for another lie you can use to gain sympathy.

Like Obi, like his goons. They are all liars. Lie is their middle name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Do anyhow and see anyhow.

I trust Northerners that have domesticated them.

SW is too tolerant and liberal. That's why people were foolish enough to encourage destruction of Lagos under ENDSARS.
Hope you're happy with the owo massacre by some fulani herdsmen. Very soon boko haram will uproot you from your communities. Don't worry, continue attacking peace loving Igbo who changed your unfortunate economy with their business acumen.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by izenco2005(m): 5:13pm On Oct 03, 2022
Blem ur grand father 4 selling u land to ibo, una go sell ur local govement join
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by VEHINTOLAR: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

Small neck pressing on Saturday & u r here foaming. Either u fly away to London like BAT did,drink sniper or is 3rd mainland bridge.... The choice is yours

Lol ! I can see you desperately need some attentions,but I'm sorry to burst your bubbles; you won't get it from me ! I've checked you out;you're such a featherweight. You just want to get dirty, roll in the mud and pretend you're my intellectual equal but quite obviously,you are far from it ! Ode,whose neck did you press on Saturday ? Oh my,such a kiddo !

The dream of anybody from that erosion ravaged land of criminals remains what it is; a mirage ! You better know that for a fact. As I said earlier,you're just too small for me to handle,walahi ! I suggest you put forward someone who knows the difference between LOUT and TOUT ! I think I've dignified your stupidity longer than necessary with my response here. Now,crawl back into whatever hole you came out from and remain dumber than you're already there.

Ode,olodo omo y.eebo !
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Mitsurugi(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
Bulleye:

Exactly. Say no to Ipob in Lagos. Hiding under Labour Party to perpetuate Ipob agenda in Lagos will be resisted. Lagos no be Anambra. Eko o ni baje.

So Labour Party is now IPOB. Truly a lot of Nigerians are secretly harboring mental health problems undecided
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by phemmyfour: 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
money121:
All is well

endsarz flagboy turned to Obiflagboy

this election period let becareful
Life no get duplicate ooo

We no go jam agbako

Thank God for your life
If you have issue with endsars...say it with your full chest
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by afbstrategies: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2022
SugarGirl44:

But you have Christian/muslim candidates already, why are you still convulsing?

Stop skipping your medication and read what i posted again. Nothing wrong with Christian/Muslim or Muslim/Christian ticket. Mumu!
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2022
toneroforever:

If ur tribe goes through what Igbos have & keep experiencing in Nigeria, u won't even be here typing this trash. But here we are. Don't be a hater.

You brought it upon yourselves. Aligning with your traducers all the time; killing the elites of other tribes while none of yours received even a minor hurt on January 15th 1966; hating on all the other tribes; and generally playing the politics of compromise and accommodation. See below what Dr Michael Okpara said about Zik:

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
Ecosystem4u:

Tribal jingoist like you, where you not same man they exposed last year on property thread over your bigotry and hatred for Igbos and still soliciting for them to give you jobs. Oponu!
Exposed on properties thread check my record on nairaland
100% legit and clean
Don't be unfortunate boy
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
If you have issue with endsars...say it with your full chest
Not at all
But still surprise how endsarz flagboy turned to peterobiflagboy
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Emola12(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
IPOB terrorists masquerading as Zombidient obi diotic fools.
before nnah go get Sense people wey dey heaven must relocate to Earth and people wey dey Earth must relocate to heaven E DI IBO YIN FUN PETER OBI KI IYA TO N JE WA KO LE DI OUN IGBAGBE!!!!!!
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Advancedman(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
floret23:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/10/03/labour-party-reacts-to-alleged-attack-on-peter-obis-supporter-in-lagos/?amp=1

Lagos was quick to say they will prosecute impostor of Hamzat son yet they have not respond to this alleged criminal act of oshodi boys on an innocent Nigrian.
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by money121(m): 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2022
deflover:

We warn your parents not to give birth cos they carry the DNA of stupidity
Dem no hear word
Now dem born u
Hope u never born
Make e end for ur side
That comment pained you?
Peele grin grin
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by GeneralOjukwu: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Hope you're happy with the owo massacre by some fulani herdsmen. Very soon boko haram will uproot you from your communities. Don't worry, continue attacking peace loving Igbo who changed your unfortunate economy with their business acumen.

Boko Haram will uproot una... not us
Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by phemmyfour: 5:31pm On Oct 03, 2022
money121:

Not at all
But still surprise how endsarz flagboy turned to peterobiflagboy
you just confirmed it

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Reacts To Attack On ObiFlagBoy In Lagos by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

Without bigotry what else do you have on your sleeves?

Congratulations on your newly acquired dictionary word, bigotry!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu 2023: This Is What Is Called "Street Credibility" (photos) / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.